Myuu's Sketchy Tidbits

Hey, guys. Going to post fan artsings on here whenever inspiration strikes. I do take requests at a rate of 1 per day.

And as per requirement, here's the first three~
Bulbasaur was my starter of choice. Still is, really.

For the longest time, I tried to find a way to use Swampert in Battle Maison triples. Never did succeed, but that critter's still a neat Pokemon.

Did have a better luck with Drizzle Politoed, in those same Triples. Let it rain~

Last edited:

Danmire

its okay.
is an Artist Alumnus
Nice water coloring with the Swampert and Saur* family! The lineart is very crisp and clean as well. Looks very natural and you've got some nice penmanship. I'd love for you to post more stuff, so my request (I know you said 1 per day but take as long as you need)is a Scizor.

Feel free! (Edit: Though it looks somewhat blurry when shrunk.. guess that's the downside of traditional medium for you.)

Last edited:
Nice water coloring with the Swampert and Saur* family! The lineart is very crisp and clean as well. Looks very natural and you've got some nice penmanship. I'd love for you to post more stuff, so my request (I know you said 1 per day but take as long as you need)is a Scizor.
Here's a little doodle of one from this morning. ;3 Literally 'little'. 3x4 inches.

Attachments

Regime

the party is December 18th
is an Artist Alumnus
Your taste for color and your flow for the paints, alongside your grip for the shading is fantastic. I could only imagine what you could do with a tablet of sorts!

A couple of things.

Thing #1: This stuff is painted with acrylic inks, not watercolor.
Thing #2: I have both a tablet and photoshop. :) However, I also have no desire to spend more time on the computer than I already do.

brightobject

there like moonlight
is a Top Artistis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Very nice work :)

Awesome to see another traditional artist on here, although I must admit I post more digital stuff here than trad as my trad stuff is often non-pokemon :)
Love your style, heavy-water acryl is hard to work with, and I commend you for using it so effectively!

Very nice work :)

Awesome to see another traditional artist on here, although I must admit I post more digital stuff here than trad as my trad stuff is often non-pokemon :)
Love your style, heavy-water acryl is hard to work with, and I commend you for using it so effectively!

Thanks. :) The vast majority of my traditional artwork isn't Pokemon related either.. acrylic is fun, though!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)