LC Minitour V - The Danger Zone (fatty escaped!)

Aaron's Aron

A concussion update in my info tab
sorry i checked back in the forum and the header still said night phase so i didn't really pay attention. superpowerdude contacted me but i won't be able to play until tomorrow. if that's past the deadline, then thats cool, but if you'll count the match tomorrow if i can find him on it'd be greatly appreciated.
Yes, you guys can play tomorrow. That is fine. Just make sure it gets done, and post as soon as the battle is over. :)

Aaron's Aron

There are a few people that want to battle tomorrow, so I am extending Day Phase 3 until Wednesday, July 23, 12:00 A.M. EST.

Aaron's Aron

I sent this last night (well technically the morning lol), but it seems it didn't submit... Strange. :/ O well lol. Just a reminder to make sure the remaining players send in their zones to me through PM here on Smogon. You have until midnight EST tonight. :)

I am removing Zones 8, 9, 10, 11, and 12. So it is just 1-7 left now.

Last edited:

Aaron's Aron

Day Phase 4 ends Monday, July 28th, 12:00 A.M. EST.

Zone 1 - Choice Items

GlassGlaceon vs Superpowerdude

Zone 2 - No Recovery

kingmidas vs Kolto
potato14798 vs Sunny.

Zone 3 - Monocolor

Mr. NudistoBeach vs Obvious Power

Zone 4 - Sketch

Aaron's Aron vs fatty
The Avalanches gets bye (O my god I am literally laughing at this. You are going though the whole tournament with like no battles! Great picks man!)

Zone 5 - Single Pokemon (6 of same Pokemon)

No Players

Zone 6 - LC Doubles

No Players

Zone 7 - Monotype

queenlucy vs Alphose_Elric
RZL2000 vs Corporal Levi
Sidneyfluff vs Mega-Swampert

Last edited:
contacted

also do whatever you want but imo single pokemon should be swapped with another zone, its fun but it comes down to much to odds rather than skill, sure there are pokemon that can shine in single poke, but there is always the chance you will be hard countered

Aaron's Aron

contacted

also do whatever you want but imo single pokemon should be swapped with another zone, its fun but it comes down to much to odds rather than skill, sure there are pokemon that can shine in single poke, but there is always the chance you will be hard countered
That is true. I will change it out next Day Phase then. :)

lost to obvious power. a crit to honedge was really important but otherwise a clean game. gl in future rounds m8. RIP me

Reactions: OP
I'm not entirely sure what to say but my opponent said that he is giving me the win, not sure if that requires him to vouch n such but its on my profile (if you're still kicking about this thread mega and wanna battle that's fine too!)

Corporal Levi

ninjadog of the decade
is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnus
Me and RZL met up on PS near the beginning of the round and weren't ready, but haven't been able to catch each other since, so an extension would be appreciated

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)