Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 40 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Art Vandelay

Banned deucer.
If I transfer a poke with a bunch of Tutor moves, is he gonna be able to remember those via Move Remember lady? Or is that just for egg moves?

If I transfer a poke with a bunch of Tutor moves, is he gonna be able to remember those via Move Remember lady? Or is that just for egg moves?
I believe only Egg moves and Level up moves can be remembered. So unless the tutor moves became egg moves, like Hydreigon Earth power, they can't be remembered.

EnGarde

Not Dead Yet
That's just for Kalos born pokemon. I'm going to keep an UT clone after I pokebank my pokemon, which is why I asked. Once a pokebank pokemon forgets an egg or pre-evo move, it's gone.

Esmeya

There's nothing left. Goodbye.
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Of course not. I was just telling him incase he wanted to check other sources.

I meant no disrespect.
Wasn't meant to be said that way, but hacks at all can't be talked about here it says so on the first page. Oh well.

Woo! My first RNG project is a success!

Language: USA
Species: Zekrom
OT: EnGarde
ID No.: 26125
IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31
Ability: Teravolt
Pokemon's name: Zeke
Level: 70
Pokeball: Dive
Shiny?: No
Nature: Adamant
Region of origin: Unova
Characteristic: Often dozes off.
Ribbons: None

Now, what tutor moves besides tailwind should I teach it before I pokebank it?
Congratulations, with my not so helpful tips. Not many for Zekrom, probably just Thunder Punch/Tailwind/Magnet Rise/Snore? (Nothing really for it, haha).

EnGarde

Not Dead Yet
Wasn't meant to be said that way, but hacks at all can't be talked about here it says so on the first page. Oh well.

Congratulations, with my not so helpful tips. Not many for Zekrom, probably just Thunder Punch/Tailwind/Magnet Rise/Snore? (Nothing really for it, haha).
That sounds about right, and I've got enough shards to spare, lol. Banking it now. :)

Currently looking for a Female Immunity Gligar caught in a Luxury Ball. The IVs and Nature do not matter. In exchange I can offer a 4IV spitback of any Pokémon which is listed on my thread. If needed, I can hatch a 5IV for you.

Any help would be appreciated.

lats

formerly lockiegengar12

what a pain this was to get because I had to use reddit the site is confusing:0

either ways I have two questions.
View attachment 17363
what do you guys think of this possibly? I know it wont have the HA which sucks but nobody has this and green and green match.

My next question. Does serebii have a way that you can hatch eggs using TSV etc.... (it might be less of a pain compared to reddit)
Bit late; but I'll respond anyway. Safari ball really doesn't match Kingler's colour scheme in gen 6... you should probably check the serebii/pkparaiso sprites for a good idea.

(also, Sheer Force outweighs it's other abilities even if the only thing notable it soups up is Rock Slide... pretty sure Crabhammer isn't affected, and the poor king crab doesn't even get Waterfall...)

In general, I think competitive viability is worth more than a perfect ball. You could have Friend Ball Dragonite Inner Focus which looks kinda good (nothing really matches it though... TyVip BriarRose), or you could have a Dusk Ball Dragonite Multiscale which has a cool animation and matches the colour scheme averagely well. Or you could have nest ball which matches the belly and general body. It all comes down to opinion though.

Reddit is a fairly easy to understand site, for SVExchange anyway. Essentially; make an account, click on the "SV Database" button then click on the "Search SVeX for a TSV". Type whatever TSV you need in there and if there are people who have it it'll come up (along with a bunch of giveaways, if you don't wanna get technical with the searches). Beware; people that made a thread around 7 months ago will chances are not be active (and their threads archived) because when Instacheck died a lot of people left. It's worth clicking on the person who made the thread to check if they're still active anyway.

Edit: I noticed your failed attempts at getting a TSV thread up.
"Submit an Exchange"
It doesn't matter what you write, as long as the first thing is [tsv]. You can write anything after that, Friend Code, timezone and IGN are helpful things that come to mind. Also, fill out your flair. Just click on the big button with a Porygon picture that says "Set your Flair".

Last edited:

Received this over Wonder Trade. It works right? I have NO idea if it's legal
And it's Female, but i am NOT doing that shit again. No way in HELL. LIGHT BALL

Like Gabe said, pikachu are in Hoenn's safari zone. Are you going to breed safari ball pikas? Could I have a spitback? :3
NOOOOOOO
I HAVE ENOUGH SCARS FROM WHEN I BRED ONE IN A POKEBALL DX
... Not breeding Volt Tackle onto it, that's fine right? Right? I'll throw you a a Female spitback.
In return, I'll use the HP Ice ditto .com gave me ^_^

NOOOOOOO
I HAVE ENOUGH SCARS FROM WHEN I BRED ONE IN A POKEBALL DX
... Not breeding Volt Tackle onto it, that's fine right? Right? I'll throw you a a Female spitback.
In return, I'll use the HP Ice ditto .com gave me ^_^
Haha, you don't have to breed any eggmoves or five flawless IVs on it. I could do that later. :)
Anything in my trade thread you'd want for it? Maybe a spitback of something there for a female pikachu spitback.

Received this over Wonder Trade. It works right? I have NO idea if it's legal
And it's Female, but i am NOT doing that shit again. No way in HELL. LIGHT BALL
Might want to check it's IVs. If it's too good to be true, then it probably is.

Just be wary, as you wouldn't want to breed from a hacked parent.

Might want to check it's IVs. If it's too good to be true, then it probably is.

Just be wary, as you wouldn't want to breed from a hacked parent.
That would be smart.
Though I doubt it is, otherwise it would have a better nature than freakin MILD
(And it would have Volt Tackle/Fake Out)
And for fun, here's the OT
OT: Kaz
ID No. 56814
Edit: checked the IVs. Utter. Crap. Righty oh then it's legit. ^_^ (and Pikachu can be caught in Hoenn Safaris, more legit ness)
But thanks for the warning anyway :D
Edit2: it has no perfect IVs, it's a fresh breed for sure. Again, the warning was nice, but wasn't necessary.

Last edited:
That would be smart.
ID No. 56814
You never know.

And if you want to check it's details, you'd better post in the Hack Check thread.

Maybe check the IVs too. If it's like 0 IVs, like a fresh bred Safari 'mon would usually be, than it's probably legal.

Esmeya

There's nothing left. Goodbye.
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
That would be smart.
ID No. 56814
Edit: checked the IVs. Utter. Crap. Righty oh then it's legit. ^_^ (and Pikachu can be caught in Hoenn Safaris, more legit ness)
But thanks for the warning anyway : D
Legal, legal, legal, legal.

You never know.

And if you want to check it's details, you'd better post in the Hack Check thread.

Maybe check the IVs too. If it's like 0 IVs, like a fresh bred Safari 'mon would usually be, than it's probably legal.
I'm just curious, why all the precautions for just a pichu? Do people often send hacked stuff through wondertrade?
I've only received one thing that to my knowledge turned out to be hacked(A moon ball eevee, nothing else about it was illegal, though).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 6)