Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 40 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm just curious, why all the precautions for just a pichu? Do people often send hacked stuff through wondertrade?
I've only received one thing that to my knowledge turned out to be hacked(A moon ball eevee, nothing else about it was illegal, though).
I know right? The closest thing I've received to hacked is a Love Ball Kangaskahn... You CAN catch Kangas in Love Balls, right?
Edit: Rock Tunnel. Go me.
I was about to edit this saying that, but Esmeya ninjad me.
And yes, I have no idea what's hacked. ^_^
(though there will be suspicions when there's a random Premier Ribbion)

Esmeya

There's nothing left. Goodbye.
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
I'm just curious, why all the precautions for just a pichu? Do people often send hacked stuff through wondertrade?
I've only received one thing that to my knowledge turned out to be hacked(A moon ball eevee, nothing else about it was illegal, though).
Yes, people actually do send hacked things though WT. More often than you'd think, though could've just PM'd I guess or said it on the hack check thread.

I know right? The closest thing I've received to hacked is a Love Ball Kangaskahn... You CAN catch Kangas in Love Balls, right?
Yes you can get them in love balls, but if I'm being honest you're not very knowledgeable on what's hacked and what isn't. The Pichu you got was fine enough for you to breed though.

Yes, people actually do send hacked things though WT. More often than you'd think, though could've just PM'd I guess or said it on the hack check thread.
Huh...I've done plenty of wonder trading and almost never come across anything suspicious. I mostly get level 1 and low level stuff from the first few routes. I guess I'm lucky? Maybe some of the stuff I got were legal offspring of hacks, in which case, there's no way to know. That one worries me. :(

I just felt it was appropriate to reply to Lady Valkyrie here since that's where the post was, plus it was a question, on the question thread...Um...I don't know. That's the logic my brain came up with on this late night.

@}--,--'-- Another BriarRose Giveaway @}--,--'--

• We all want a pretty bug. But what if your Scatterbug pattern is common, ugly and un-tradable?
  • If that's the case, don't worry- I'm here to help you. With eggs.

Currently being given away are:

Flawless Ocean Pattern Diveball Scatterbugs..... IN EGGS!

1,6 - Scatterbug (F) - Timid - Compound Eyes - 31.01.31.31.31.31 [1328]

2,3 - Scatterbug (F) - Timid - Compound Eyes - 31.14.31.31.31.31 [2194]

3,2 - Scatterbug (M) - Timid - Shield Dust - 31.10.31.31.31.31 [1150]

5,2 - Scatterbug (F) - Timid - Compound Eyes - 31.06.31.31.31.31 [2111]

5,3 - Scatterbug (M) - Timid - Compound Eyes - 31.15.31.31.31.31 [1823]

5,4 - Scatterbug (M) - Timid - Shield Dust - 31.07.31.31.31.31 [2984]

THE RULES

1. To win an egg, just reply to the giveaway post in my thread, saying why you deserve to win. Are you just awesome? Did you rescue a kitten from a tree that was on fire?
  2. USE GOOD GRAMMAR. Seriously.
  3. Please no PMs or VMs or any kind of Ms.
  4. If you hatch it shiny, please trade me a clone. Be nice! ;)
  5. If you put it up on your thread, give me credit OK?
  6. Hatched on my Y game- 'cos my X pattern bugs suck.
  7. To collect, ADD MY Y FC. Not the one in my sig, the one in the About Me section of my thread.
  8. Winners will be announced tomorrow.

Last edited:
looking for a Female Immunity Gligar caught in a Luxury Ball. The IVs and Nature do not matter. In exchange I can offer a 4IV spitback of any Pokémon which is listed on my thread. If needed, I can hatch a 5IV for you.
I have the poke. Do u have an bold male maelie? Whit seismic toss?
Any help would be appreciated.[/quote]
I h
Currently looking for a Female Immunity Gligar caught in a Luxury Ball. The IVs and Nature do not matter. In exchange I can offer a 4IV spitback of any Pokémon which is listed on my thread. If needed, I can hatch a 5IV for you.

Any help would be appreciated.

Have really been enjoying my Para Shuffle Dragonite. Although I feel there is better teammates for him then im using. Is there any mon that take advantage of paralysis like Venoshock does poison? Or mon that take advantage of the parashuffle set up

Teammates for reference

Tyranitar-Carful-Assualt Vest
Ditto-Choice Scarf
Snorlax-Curse Amnesia
Dusclops-Eviolite-Will o Wisp.

Have really been enjoying my Para Shuffle Dragonite. Although I feel there is better teammates for him then im using. Is there any mon that take advantage of paralysis like Venoshock does poison? Or mon that take advantage of the parashuffle set up

Teammates for reference

Tyranitar-Carful-Assualt Vest
Ditto-Choice Scarf
Snorlax-Curse Amnesia
Dusclops-Eviolite-Will o Wisp.
That's a question more suited for this thread over herehttp://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/xy-simple-questions-simple-answers-read-the-op-first.3489309/ rather than in this thread. Just trying to help ^_^

Is there anyone on who can clone? Pika Pal traded me a dratini yesterday and I managed to hatch a shiny from it, i'd like to have someone clone it so i can give him one =3

@}--,--'-- Another BriarRose Giveaway @}--,--'--

• We all want a pretty bug. But what if your Scatterbug pattern is common, ugly and un-tradable?
  • If that's the case, don't worry- I'm here to help you. With eggs.

Currently being given away are:

Flawless Ocean Pattern Diveball Scatterbugs..... IN EGGS!

1,6 - Scatterbug (F) - Timid - Compound Eyes - 31.01.31.31.31.31 [1328]

2,3 - Scatterbug (F) - Timid - Compound Eyes - 31.14.31.31.31.31 [2194]

3,2 - Scatterbug (M) - Timid - Shield Dust - 31.10.31.31.31.31 [1150]

5,2 - Scatterbug (F) - Timid - Compound Eyes - 31.06.31.31.31.31 [2111]

5,3 - Scatterbug (M) - Timid - Compound Eyes - 31.15.31.31.31.31 [1823]

5,4 - Scatterbug (M) - Timid - Shield Dust - 31.07.31.31.31.31 [2984]

THE RULES

1. To win an egg, just reply to the giveaway post in my thread, saying why you deserve to win. Are you just awesome? Did you rescue a kitten from a tree that was on fire?
  2. USE GOOD GRAMMAR. Seriously.
  3. Please no PMs or VMs or any kind of Ms.
  4. If you hatch it shiny, please trade me a clone. Be nice! ;)
  5. If you put it up on your thread, give me credit OK?
  6. Hatched on my Y game- 'cos my X pattern bugs suck.
  7. To collect, ADD MY Y FC. Not the one in my sig, the one in the About Me section of my thread.
  8. Winners will be announced tomorrow.
Bumpy-Bump-Of Bumpyness

Looking for someone to clone two 'mons. I would like two copies of each. Payment is, of course, non-redis copies of both - or you can name something else, such as one of my breedables.

Name: Froakie ♀
Nickname: Planeswalker
Level: Lvl. 1
Ball: Dive Ball
Ability: Protean
Nature: Hasty
IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31
EVs: 6 Atk/ 252 Sp. Atk/ 252 Spe
Egg Moves: Bestow | Mind Reader | Mud Sport | Toxic Spikes

Name: Bergmite ♀
Nickname: Precipice
Level: Lvl. 1
Ball: Dive Ball
Ability: Sturdy
Nature: Impish
IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/0
EVs: 250 HP/ 8 Atk/ 252 Def
Egg Moves: Barrier | Mirror Coat | Mist | Recover

Please VM me if you're interested.

EDIT:
Forgot to add levels and EV spreads...

Thanks, BriarRose

Last edited:
Would anyone be interested in a GAME Zard?
I have both X and Y versions, all ready to be soft-reset. No PowerSaves involved, got both fresh from the store today. :)

Also, Dream Ball Chimchar. This like a leech that become attached to me, but I still need/want that monkey. Yes, that male only monkey. That can't be female.

I guess this is more of an input than a question, so I'm not sure if this is misplaced or not by posting it here, but what do you guys think of someone wanting a 6 IV pokemon that can potentially use all stats in place of a pokemon with 6 IV stats that can't use one of them? For example, lets say this person has a 6 IV Bisharp and they wants my 6 IV Infernape, what would be your input on that? I only ask because I can't clone so it's a hassle to trade in general.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 7)