Old Name and Profile Change Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,
I would like to change my name to atomicbliss. I'm tired of my current name and I think it's pretty dumb.

k - oglemi

Last edited by a moderator:
Would Like to change my birthday year to 2000 instead of 1998 so it could be July 13th, 2000 because I didn't realize that until a couple days ago heh Please and Thank you in advance :]

k - oglemi

I would like to change my name to <Totes> if possible :). The reason is because everyone nicknames me Totes now so I thought I should just change :). Also the fact that < > looks like the totodile's waving hand on my avatar.

k - oglemi

can my birth date be changed from 1996 to 1997. Not really important but why not...

k - oglemi

Could my name be changed to teenyVictini? It's the name I use on Showdown, this name is an old, embarrassing one from my old internet days, and it's not like I have any history on this site that will confuse people if my name is changed.

k - oglemi

Hello, I would really appreciate my name being changed to Hallucination . It is my showdown name, and Mikey110802 is a old and outdated name :P

Done - Ace Emerald

brightobject

there like moonlight
is a Top Artistis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Hey, I'd like a name-change to brightobject?

Reason: I'm still pretty new but I've realised that this name is a pretty crusty one. And additionally, I just love that poem.

ok - Hollywood

Could I change my name to PlasmicBlaze. I would like to match my Showdown alt.

sure - Hollywood

can I have my name changed to Hashtag
my PS alt is Hashtag Smogon and "Hashtag" isnt taken on the forums yet c:
ily

did it - Hollywood

can i please have my name changed to Little Hulk

reason: it's my nickname at work and i was pretty drunk when i made my original username not realizing how dumb it sounded.

little hulk is still pretty stupid sounding, but at least it's funny/goofy and my irl nickname, unlike "reallythough?."

thank you!

did this too - Hollywood

Can I have a name change to D-Ssain.

Reason: I made this account pretty fast and didn't put much thought into my name aha and D-Ssain is my name on the cart and have an alt on Showdown with the name. Thanks :)

k - oglemi

Lord Alphose

All these squares make a circle
is a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Requesting a name change to Lord Alphose

Reason: I actually have a couple. First, as my name is right now, people commonly spell it wrong. There is someone with an ancient account named Alphonse_Elric. Almost my name, but his is fully FMA canon while mine is a little bit changed. The number of times people have meant to link me to something but instead linked him to it is frustrating.

My other reason is to sync up my name with my PS! name. Which is actually where Lord Alphose is coming from. So yeah. There you have it.

k - oglemi

Can I get my DOB year changed from 1997 to 1999? Idk why it's at 1997. @_@

k - oglemi

Anty

let's drop
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Can i have my numbers taken off, so it is just Anty? Im not sure why i have them in the first place and they're kinda annoying.

Thanks

k - oglemi

Can I have my name changed to Melons-N-Soda? I'm starting to go by that name more recently on certain websites (Though it's MelonsAndSoda on there). Also I don't want to be confused for a Touhou RP account (Though no one is dumb enough to think that).

k - oglemi

Can I change my name to omgparmar please, thank you. it just makes things easier

k - oglemi

Can I please have my name changed to Felicette? It's what I go by on showdown and I'd like it to match here. Thanks

k - oglemi

I'd like to change my name to Kawaii Kyouko pls

Reasoning being that it is my online name practically everywhere but here. Dunno why I didn't use it here in the first place tho.

k - oglemi

Would you mind if I get my name changed to Shirou Saberfox? Thats just who I am known as on... Everything else. xD

k - oglemi

Thank you.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)