Camomons

(Approved by The Eevee General)
Since the birth of Pokemon, a bad typing has plagued a large number of Pokemon. What if this were to change? What if these Pokemon were allowed to have (almost) any typing they desired? Could old Pokemon that possessed mediocre typing potentially rise in power? Will the Pokemon of the past be outclassed by these new Pokemon? (Almost) Anything can happen in this new metagame. This new typing would be concealed to the enemy, forcing battlers to experiment with different moves to find out the opponent's type.

• Pokemon now have the ability to harness the power of the first two moves in their moveslot. For example, a Lucario with a moveset of Swords Dance, Crunch, Close Combat and Extremespeed would become a Normal/Dark type. The other moves have no effect on the typing.​
  • Hidden Power counts as a Normal type during use in the first two slots. This is to prevent all Pokemon from having access to all types. I designed this metagame by having Pokemon be limited by their movepool. A Pokemon with Scald and HP Grass in their first slots would be a Wate/Normal type.​
  • If a Pokemon has two moves of the same type in their first two slots, it becomes that type only. A Talonflame with a moveset of Brave Brid, Roost, Flare Blitz and U-turn would be only a flying type.​
  • Ubers are banned (obviously).​
  • Types are not revealed to the opponent in any way. The only way to find out is through experimentation or entry hazards ( which manage to be even more useful than they were before.

I will leave it up to you guys to post sets. The good ones will be added to the main thread. If any of the sets I add are not good, please explain why I should remove them in the comments. If you do not want your sets posted here, please notify me. When you post sets, I would prefer you to post a complete set with a sprite and possibly a description. It would save me a bit of time, thanks in advance :)
(none of these sets were made by me)

Chansey (F) @ Eviolite
Ability: Natural Cure
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Def / 252 SpD
Bold Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Soft-Boiled
- Heal Bell
- Seismic Toss
- Toxic

Haxorus @ Lum Berry
Ability: Mold Breaker
EVs: 252 Atk / 252 Spe / 4 HP
Adamant Nature
- Earthquake
- Night Slash
- Dragon Dance
- Taunt/Super Power

With abilities being a major factor in this metagame, Mold Breaker would be a ability to look at, and not many tanks will stop this minster As it seems so far, the best typings so far will be Steel/Ghost, Normal/Ghost, and Steel/Fairy. This set hurts them all hard with STAB, shut down walls with taunt, and get rid if the threatening Shedinja with Mold Breaker. After one dragon dance, this thing will hurt. Badly. Superpower is just extra coverage as ghost typing will get probably get popular, and along with that will come dark.

Ability: Levitate
- Gyro Ball
- Toxic
- Earthquake
- Stealth Rock
This is pure speculation, but a Steel/Poison with Levitate is only weak to Fire, takes 1/2 damage from Dragon, Flying, Ice, Normal, Rock, Steel, and 1/4 from Bug, Fairy, and Grass. Other Levitators might do it better, but this one came to mind first. EQ is there to hit other Steels that you otherwise can't touch, though un-STABed and uninvested won't being too much. SR is nice. Mold Breaker EQ is a pain.

Lucario @ Life Orb
Ability: Justified
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Shadow Claw
- Extreme Speed
- Earthquake

Lucario @ Life Orb
Ability: Justified
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Adamant / Jolly Nature
- Close Combat
- Ice Punch
- Swords Dance / Stone Edge / Iron Tail / Extreme Speed / Bullet Punch
- Swords Dance / Stone Edge / Iron Tail / Extreme Speed / Bullet Punch

This is what you want. STAB Close Combat and Ice Punch grant great coverage with 2 moves, Extreme Speed or Bullet Punch can be used as priority, while Stone Edge and Iron Tail grant better coverage, albeit with shaky accuracy. Swords Dance can boost your attack to amazing heights. Stone Edge also grants you perfect coverage against everything but Ghost/Steel.

Noivern @ Choice Specs
Ability: Infiltrator
EVs: 4 Atk / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Hasty Nature
- Boomburst
- Shadow Ball
- Focus Blast
- U-turn

Gengar @ Life Orb
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Shadow Ball
- Focus Blast/Dazzling Gleam
- Dazzling Gleam/Focus Blast
- Substitute???

Somebody is crying somewhere.

Shedinja @ Air Balloon
Ability: Wonder Guard
EVs: 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Hasty Nature
IVs: 0 HP / 0 Def / 0 SpD
- Toxic
- Hone Claws
- Fury Cutter
- Baton Pass / Agility
Poison / Dark typing with Air Balloon, so no weaknesses, can only be hurt by mold breaker. Hone Claws boosts attack and accuracy, and then sweep with Fury Cutter. Baton Pass can be used to switch out and give its boosts, while Agility can raise its speed. Unfortunetaly, Shedinja learns no trapping moves.

Latias (F) @ Life Orb
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Thunderbolt
- Defog / Ice Beam / Healing Wish
- Roost / Recover

You could also go with Ice Beam > Draco Meteor and get an Ice / Electric w/Leviate, but I think Dragon / Electric is better because of all the resists Dragon has. . I like Latias better but Latios can also run the same set. Makes it kind of a worst Keldeo switch in, but the new Electric typing helps a lot, especially now that it doesn't get rekt by TTar's Pursuit. Watch out for Mold Breaker EQs tho. Overall a pretty nice typing imo.

Latias (F) @ Life Orb
EVs: 72 HP / 196 SpA / 240 Spe
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Surf
- Roost
- Defog

----------- So many Mew sets.

Mew @ Leftovers
Ability: Synchronize
Timid Nature
- Substitute / Aura Sphere
- Shadow Ball
- Aura Sphere / Substitute
- Nasty Plot / Roost

SubPlot is pretty simple. Normal / Ghost is chosen due to it being a pretty neat defensive typing, although Ghost / Fighting is too and might be better, especially on the variants without Nasty Plot. Shadow Ball and Aura Sphere is all you really need due to how awesome the coverage is. This is a re-occuring theme of Ghost / Fighting coverage on these Mews. However, the cool thing about Mew is that you don't have to run Ghost / Fighting coverage. You can slap on Dark Pulse, BoltBeam - anything. Mew's movepool is huge.

Mew @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Aura Sphere
- Shadow Ball
- Nasty Plot
- Roost / Dark Pulse

Same idea as the above, but a more full-offensive NP set. Not much to say here, since its pretty similar to the above. Dark Pulse is an option over Roost because Dark Pulse hits the Ghost / Normals that would completely wall you. Again, you don't have to run Ghost / Fight - You can run Dazzling Gleam + Dark Pulse, BoltBeam, ect.

Mew @ Life Orb
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance / Drain Punch
- Shadow Claw
- Drain Punch / Swords Dance
- Knock Off / Roost

SD set works pretty much the same but from the other spectrum. Its kind of suffers from low BP moves, but Drain Punch is a cool STAB, so its w/e. Roost isn't ran here because Drain Punch should give you enough recovery, and Knock Off is 2gud to pass up, because of those nasty Ghost / Normals. Again, you can run w/e you want for coverage. Knock Off / Gunk Shot is pretty neat coverage for typing imo.

Mew @ Leftovers
EVs: 248 HP / 4 Atk / 252 SpD
Careful Nature
- Knock Off
- Gunk Shot
- Substitute
- Bulk Up

SubBulk Up is neat. Dark / Poison is also a neat defensive typing, so I went with that. Again, Drain Punch / Shadow Claw can be used if you want to. Only weak to Ground is neat. Mainly made this one Dark / Poison to show that Mew doesn't just have to be Ghost / BLANK all the time. Sadly it doesn't learn Play Rough, but it does get Dark Pulse + Dazzling Gleam for special sets.

Mew @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpD
Careful Nature
- Knock Off
- Night Shade
- Will-O-Wisp
- Soft-Boiled

-----------

Manaphy @ Leftovers/Life Orb
Ability: Hydration
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Shadow Ball
- Dazzling Gleam
- Tail Glow
- HP Ground

Ghost and Fairy provides near perfect coverage hitting everything besides Normal/Fire, Normal/Steel, and Normal/Poison for nuetral damage. Tail Glow allows Manaphy to boost its Special Attack. Hidden Power Ground hits Normal/Fire, Normal/Steel, and Normal/Poison supereffectively. Azelf can also use a similar set, trading power and bulk for speed.

Dragonite @ Leftovers
Ability: Multiscale
Impish Nature
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SDef
- Roost
- Steel Wing
- Dragon Tail
- Toxic/Thunder Wave

Meet Skarmory on drugs. Works wonderfully on stall teams, putting a stop to set up sweepers early on and also helps win matches late game via Toxic Stalling.

Gyarados @ Lum Berry/Gyaradosite
Ability: Moxie
Jolly Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Waterfall
- Earthquake
- Outrage/Ice Fang/Substitute

A wonderful defensive typing, now mixed with Gyarados' offensive prowess. A big middle finger to Game Freak.

Blastoise @ Blastoisinite
Ability: Rain Dish
EVs: 236 HP / 252 SpA / 20 Spe
Modest Nature
- Dragon Pulse
- Flash Cannon / Scald
- Dark Pulse / Aura Sphere
- Rapid Spin / Aura Sphere / Ice Beam

Blastoise best dragon. Dragon / Steel is a cool typing, although Dragon / Water is also neat. Dragon is probably his best typing to go into, although Dark could also be pretty neat. Sadly, outside of Water Pulse, combining Mega Launcher moves causes him to be 4x weak to Fairy, which seems like it'll be very common. This is why I think Dragon / Steel is the best, as Steel lets it smack fairies around. Fighting is also not the best typing to be without an amazing type combo due to how common Fairy and Ghosts are imo, so that's why Aura Sphere was chosen. Dragon / Water is a good choice tho because of Scald's utility and how cool Water / Dragon is. Rapid Spin is neat but is negotiable for Aura Sphere or even Ice Beam. Dark Pulse is important for those Normal / Ghost frens, although Dragon Pulse smacks them neutrally so idk. What makes Blastoise stand out from other mons that can pull a similar set is Mega Launcher, which makes its STAB Dragon Pulse hit really hard. EVs are the standard M. Blastoise spread - 20 speed to outspeed uninvested base 80s, rest goes into HP and SpA.

Alakazam-Mega @ Alakazite
Ability: Trace
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Focus Blast
- Shadow Ball
- Encore
- Dazzling Gleam

Reuniclus @ Leftovers
Ability: Magic Guard
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpA
Bold Nature
- Shadow Ball
- Focus Blast
- Recover
- Calm Mind

Jirachi @ Leftovers
Ability: Serene Grace
EVs: 248 HP / 36 Def / 224 SpD
Sassy Nature
- Iron Head
- Dazzling Gleam
- Thunder Wave
- Wish

Cresselia (F) @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SpA / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
- Moonblast
- Thunder Wave
- Moonlight
- Reflect

Absol @ Absolite
Ability: Pressure
Jolly/Naive Nature
- Play Rough
- Sucker Punch
- Fire Blast//Ice Beam/Psycho Cut
- Swords Dance

I have absolutely no knowledge of coding and I would really appreciate an offer to code this metagame.

I believe that we have already gotten one! Thanks Kit Kasai!

Last edited:
I think this is one of the best metagame ideas I've seen so far.

Stall will have a myriad of ideally typed Pokemon at its disposal, while offense will have Pokemon that could effectively attack with any typing (at least, those with wide movepools)

Will be interesting to see how this metagame plays out.

EDIT: Steel/Ghost Avalugg + Normal type Chansey y/y

Avalugg @ Leftovers
Ability: Sturdy
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 Def
Impish Nature
IVs: 0 Spe
- Gyro Ball
- Curse
- Recover
- Roar

Chansey (F) @ Eviolite
Ability: Natural Cure
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Def / 252 SpD
Bold Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Soft-Boiled
- Heal Bell
- Seismic Toss
- Toxic

fuck your attackers

Last edited:
There is now an increased reason to run hidden power.

Aegislash @ Life Orb
Ability: Stance Change
EVs: 4 Atk / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Naive Nature
- Shadow Ball
- Sacred Sword
- Shadow Sneak
- King's Shield

Aegislash @ Leftovers
Ability: Stance Change
EVs: 248 HP / 8 Def / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
- Substitute
- Shadow Ball
-Toxic
- King's Shield
The former is incredibly good as it gains STAB neutral coverage in ghost/fighting. I really like that and this that all mons with access to ghost/fighting coverage will be giant threats. As for the latter it creates one of the best defensive typing in ghost/normal only being weak to dark. Despite being vulnerable you can always run sacred sword to beat dark types one on one.

AWailOfATail

viva la darmz
Also Toxic/Sucker Punch gives it only a weakness to Ground. Pair that up with an Air Balloon and you're good to go.
Ditto could be REALLY useful here for scouting. I'm actually thinking about making a team already lol

Great idea! Off the top of my head steel/ghost, ghost/normal and steel/fairy will probably be the most popular defensive types so fire and dark will also be better i suppose.
Abilities will be king in this meta and will most probably be what types revolve around. Eg: shadowball+recover magicguard reuniclus. Any mons with Regnerator, magicguard, levitate, magicbounce etc will probably gravitate towards defensive types and so on.
Will megas follow this rule? Fire/fighting charizard be fire/fighting CharY?

Arcticblast

Trans rights are human rights
is a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Need some clarification on Mega Evolution and -ate abilities but this sounds neat.

I can imagine a lot of Pokemon would still keep their regular typing though - offensive powerhouses like Mega Charizard X, Keldeo, and Garchomp get amazing neutral coverage with their normal typings, and Aegislash and Mawile still have defensive typings you'd love to have.

Also I feel like stall will have some difficulties pushing past certain threats even with masked typing, man this forum really needs to stop the stall circlejerk

I love the way this meta sounds, and after some thought, I feel as though Haxorus would be a great pokemon here.

Haxorus @ Lum Berry
Ability: Mold Breaker
EVs: 252 Atk / 252 Spe / 4 HP
Adamant Nature
- Earthquake
- Night Slash
- Dragon Dance
- Taunt/Super Power

With abilities being a major factor in this metagame, Mold Breaker would be a ability to look at, and not many tanks will stop this monster As it seems so far, the best typings so far will be Steel/Ghost, Normal/Ghost, and Steel/Fairy. This set hits them all hard with STAB, shuts down walls with taunt, and gets rid of the threatening Shedinja with Mold Breaker. After one dragon dance, this thing will hurt. Badly. Superpower is just extra coverage as ghost typing will get probably get popular, and along with that will come dark.

This metagame looks to be very promising, can't wait to try it out.

Last edited:
This looks like it could be a very fun meta. This is really unique because even in Hackmons you have to pay attention to the typing of Pokemon, but here you basically disregard it completely because you can change it to almost whatever you want.

Kyurem-B and Kyurem should be quickbanned for obvious reasons.

personally im not really sold yet on the brokenness of sheddy considering that it literally dies to stealth rock and every team pretty much must be carrying it to scout the opponent's typing anyway. spin support/defog may be a bit too crippling, but eh idk considering defog users dont necessarily have to be flying anymore.

also you guys need to look at the fact that shedinja's movepool is utter ass and hence the typings it can go is actually pretty limited (it needs to run either of the amazing sand attack, mud slap, metal claw, dig or sandstorm just to avoid immediately dying in the epic face of tyranitar, while it literally has zero protection against abomasnow. safety goggles solves the issue, but you can't run focus sash or air balloon...)

Last edited:
Talonflame w/choice band/lifeorb
Adamant 252atk/252spd
Gale wings
Brave bird
Steelwing
Flareblitz
Uturn/SD
Its sorta lose/lose scenario for talonflame here:stay fire type and the rocks hurt. Become steel type and you lose stab on flareblitz against all the potential steels
This meta seems like an experiment on which type pokemon would normally use. Ice, grass, poison and bug will probably be the least used types. Maybe psychic too.

Crawdaunt @ Choice Band
Ability: Adaptability
Adamant Nature
- Double-Edge
- Superpower / Crabhammer
- Return
- Knock Off / Aqua Jet

252+ Atk Choice Band Adaptability Crawdaunt Double-Edge vs. 252 HP / 0 Def Mega Venusaur: 340-402 (93.4 - 110.4%) -- guaranteed OHKO after Stealth Rock

*_* The wall has been broken

Seriously tho, very strong, although has trouble getting in battles as always and will have hard time with Ghosts.

Yeah, this looks really fun, with a ton of Ghosts and Steel types probably n_n

MAMP

MAMP!
If megas keep their new typing after they mega evolve, Abomasnow could be a very potent threat, gaining access to a variety of new typings, including Dragon, Ground, Fighting, and Steel. I feel like a mixed attacking set could be really good, something like this:

Abomasnow @ Abomasite
Ability: Snow Warning
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SpA
Brave Nature
- Outrage
- Iron Tail
- Earthquake
- Blizzard

Megas will be effected by their moves just as every Pokemon is.. The -ate abilities only change the type of the move in battle so Mega Pinsir will lose stab on his Normal moves. Shedninja will defiantly be quickbanned and I would actually like to wait on Kyurem-B if that is ok. Unlike a lot of these metagames, it would still have awful coverage but if someone can justify it, I'll ban it.

EV

Banned deucer.
Nobody with aerilate gets espeed. And the movesets are all the same, no changes. The only thing that changes is the typing.
I don't think Ellipse meant Aerilate will get Espeed. I think they meant to say that now things that learn it can can gain STAB on it, thus centralizing on the move, just how it is centralizing in AAA and STABmons.

Megas will be effected by their moves just as every Pokemon is.. The -ate abilities only change the type of the move in battle so Mega Pinsir will lose stab on his Normal moves. Shedninja will defiantly be quickbanned and I would actually like to wait on Kyurem-B if that is ok. Unlike a lot of these metagames, it would still have awful coverage but if someone can justify it, I'll ban it.
TM13IceBeam made a good point about Sheddy though. If it wants to change type, it (like everything) has to find a move matching that type. Metal Claw is its only option to gain Steel (for Steel/Bug), which means it just lost a slot to a crappy move it will hardly if ever use just to take advantage of only having 1 weakness. I'd urge a little more caution on quickbanning it, because it still only has 1 HP, thus entry hazards and status* still ruin it.
*unless it runs WoW to block WoW or Toxic to block Toxic somewhere in the top 2, and if it does that, it opens up its weaknesses to more types.

EDIT: If anything should be a quickban, I do think it's Kyurem-Black. Now it can run Ice Beam and Fusion Bolt in its top 2 for awesome STAB coverage, or even move Ice down in its move slot and pick up a better typing like Ground/Dragon. Sure, it still lacks strong Physical STAB besides Dragon or maybe Rock, but it can run some nasty combinations with absurd bulk and stats to be really strong.

Last edited:
Well, Sheddy will probably be suspected right at the start of the metagame. I guess a quickban is a bit too much. I also cant see Extremespeed being a centralizing move because the best type in the game is Ghost followed by Steel. Just look at all the Ghost and Steel sets listed.

seriously wtf shedinja shouldn't be suspected that quickly, it doesn't matter if its unkillable directly. it literally dies to stealth rock or mold breaker, and it's not like you can avoid having your hazards removed by running spinblocker/defiant etc. and then there's a lot of other shit that just instakill it like toxic, wow, tyranitar, abomasnow etc and only one shedinja set can ever boast immunity against all four of these at once (safety goggles shedinja with toxic/wow... you do realise how fucking retarded that is right)

shedinja still suffers from the same shit that has ever plagued it since its introduction: auto-loss to passive status and hazards and weather... there's just too many shit. and safety goggles do mean that you lose out on two great items that you can run (balloon or focus sash)

i really think more should be said on shedinja, and if there was some amazing god overpowered shedinja set that is immune to like 99% of everything it better come now, because i'm really not sold. this isn't even as broken as kyubey imo

I guess I wont suspect Shedninja right at the start. I'll see how the metagame develops. I'm not exactly the best battler....

EV

Banned deucer.
Hi. Theorymoning coming through.

- Gyro Ball
- Toxic
- Earthquake
- Stealth Rock
This is pure speculation, but a Steel/Poison with Levitate is only weak to Fire, takes 1/2 damage from Dragon, Flying, Ice, Normal, Rock, Steel, and 1/4 from Bug, Fairy, and Grass. Other Levitators might do it better, but this one came to mind first. EQ is there to hit other Steels that you otherwise can't touch, though un-STABed and uninvested won't being too much. SR is nice. Mold Breaker EQ is a pain.

Ability: Guts / Quick Feet
- Play Rough
- Earthquake
- Fire Punch
- Swords Dance!?
There's got to be better Pokemon to take advantage of this type combination, but Ursaring was the first that came to mind that can abuse Fairy and Ground. Guts and Quick Feet are both good abilities, though +1 55 Speed is still not very fast. The combination is resisted by Levitators or Flying-types that resist Fairy, so Fire Punch or another coverage move can help with that.

Ability: Flash Fire
- Bug Bite
- Flash Cannon / Iron Head
- ?
- ?
This is pretty much for lols, but shows how you can tailor combos to fit abilities that grant immunities like Flash Fire, Storm Drain, Water Absorb, etc etc. Heatran probably won't be using Bug Bite during the battle, but the move alone means it's no longer weak to anything, which might be worth the wasted slot. Throw on some utility moves or attacks and this thing is ready to go. This is a great example of how important Mold Breaker will be in this meta!!

Imposter Ditto will be great for scouting. Ironically, it's still a mono Normal mon.
Mew can use Transform too, and is no longer crippled by its Psychic typing.
Speaking of Psychic mons, Jirachi can start flinching everything like last Gen without worrying about the Steel nerf. Iron Head + U turn leaves it with only one weakness, for example.

-ate abilities are basically useless since you need to run a Fairy/Flying/Ice move to get stab on Normal moves. I guess MegaPinsir can use its ex-coverage moves (CC, EQ) to remove its SR weakness while still having a powerful Return though.

Avalugg @ Leftovers
Ability: Sturdy
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 Def
Impish Nature
IVs: 0 Spe
- Gyro Ball
- Curse
- Recover
- Roar
Don't forget that Curse halves your HP when you're a Ghost, and even with Recover, it's a really bad idea (except in hackmons where Shadow Tag Giratina can make use of it).

I don't think this meta will revolve around Extreme Speed. The most powerful user of the move is Dragonite and it is basically just a priority Dragon Claw for it. There is no BD + ES like in STABmons (except Linoone lol) and no Aerialate ES like in AAA. Lucario may be able to sweep with SD + ES, but other than that, the users of the move aren't exactly overpowering.

I don't know if Shedinja is broken or not, but Toxic + Sucker Punch / Night Slash + Balloon makes Shedinja invincible to all direct attacks except Mold Breaker (and it can't be killed by Toxic or Spikes).

Edit: Yeah, why the hell would you use Sucker Punch when attacking Sheddy is useless?

Last edited:
Imposter Ditto will be great for scouting. Ironically, it's still a mono Normal mon.
Mew can use Transform too, and is no longer crippled by its Psychic typing.
Speaking of Psychic mons, Jirachi can start flinching everything like last Gen without worrying about the Steel nerf. Iron Head + U turn leaves it with only one weakness, for example.

-ate abilities are basically useless since you need to run a Fairy/Flying/Ice move to get stab on Normal moves. I guess MegaPinsir can use its ex-coverage moves (CC, EQ) to remove its SR weakness while still having a powerful Return though.

Don't forget that Curse halves your HP when you're a Ghost, and even with Recover, it's a really bad idea (except in hackmons where Shadow Tag Giratina can make use of it).
Curse is primarily used because it grants you an ideal secondary typing, in addition to being useful on occasion since it's really not that bad of a move.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)