Relovan's Coastal Kalos Trading Company

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd be happy to trade it for your Dream Ball Carvahna! Sadly Vital Spirit won't be possible with Magby, as my female to work with doesn't have it :(
i will clone it tomorrow :)
tell me if you need it clone

edit : just give it to me tmrw

# 041 (169): Zubat (Crobat)

(Poison/Flying) (Poison/Flying)
IV's: 31/31/31/31/31/31
|
Ability: Infiltrator | Nature: Jolly

Egg Moves: Defog, Brave Bird, Venom Drench, Pursuit
Pokeball: Dream ball

Special Notes: Done as a breeding project for Drakero, took around 150 eggs to get a perfect one who had a matching SV. Hatched by Reddit user mostthe3rd

# 120 (121): Staryu (Starmie)

(Water) (Water/Psychic)
IV's: 31/20/31/31/31/31 | Ability: Natural Cure | Nature: Timid
Egg Moves: None Available
Pokeball: Poke ball

Special Notes: A big thanks to Mostthe3rd for giving me a Ditto which made this breed a lot easier, check out their trade thread here! Hatched by Reddit user Rebelpoetic.

Isn't it just awesome when you're casually looking through trade threads and you suddenly find your own name (two times haha).

Good luck with your thread! :)

CMT for this one!

(Dark/Ghost)
Ability: Prankster | Nature: Calm
Egg Moves: Recover, Metal Burst, Nasty Plot
Pokeball: Luxury ball

Isn't it just awesome when you're casually looking through trade threads and you suddenly find your own name (two times haha).

Good luck with your thread! :)
Haha, thanks, gotta give credit where it's due! I was pretty surprised when you ended up having the matching SV for the Zubat, and your Ditto helped me out tremendously! :D

CMT for this one!
Thanks for your interest! Your Shaymin looked really neat to me, would you be willing to trade it for Sableye?

Your Jolly Moon Ball Zubat is ready.

If you saw the linking of you I did in my thread, you'll know I'm unable to trade for 1-2 days. Will trade you then.

Your Jolly Moon Ball Zubat is ready.

If you saw the linking of you I did in my thread, you'll know I'm unable to trade for 1-2 days. Will trade you then.
Sounds good! Thanks for letting me know, as I don't think the linking showed up in my alerts for whatever reason!

Posting for a decent update:

Now Available:

• Hexa-Flawless (31/31/31/31/31/31) and Perfect HP Ice (31/31/31/31/31/30) Regenerator Tangela!
  • Adamant 31/31/31/12/31/31 Frisk Shuppet!
Going to be available by the end of the week (hopefully)
  • Brave 31/31/31/x/31/0 Frisk Shuppet!
  • Adamant 31/31/31/x/31/31 Rattled Cubchoo
    (this one's been ready for a while but I've been having trouble setting a trading time with the user with the corresponding SV)

CMT for HP Ice Tangela please. Also, can you check the SV of some eggs for me? Or maybe just one if you don't have a lot of time.

CMT for HP Ice Tangela please. Also, can you check the SV of some eggs for me? Or maybe just one if you don't have a lot of time.
Your Exeggutor looks really cool, I'd be happy to trade Tangela for one of them! Tangela would need to be cloned, are you able to do that? As for the eggs, yeah, I can check them, I use KeyBV so i can essentially check 6 at a time using battles.

Your Exeggutor looks really cool, I'd be happy to trade Tangela for one of them! Tangela would need to be cloned, are you able to do that? As for the eggs, yeah, I can check them, I use KeyBV so i can essentially check 6 at a time using battles.
Okay, I'll need to get Exeggutor cloned myself since I can't clone :) but sounds good. And yeah, I would appreciate it. Can we do this in a few hours? Not home at the moment.

Decent update #2 of the week, suprisingly got way more projects done than I thought! Probably won't be any new TSV projects for a bit, that may change though :P
Now Available:
  • Brave 31/31/31/12/31/0 Frisk Shuppet!
  • Jolly 31/31/31/13/31/31 Hustle Darumaka!
  • Adamant 31/31/31/26/31/31 Protean Kecleon!

i can offer a shiny competitive lucario or you can cmt for
a 2 for 1 for:

(Grass) (Grass)
ICE|
Ability: Regenerator | Nature: Relaxed
Egg Moves: Leech Seed, Leaf Storm, Rage Powder

i can offer a shiny competitive lucario or you can cmt for
a 2 for 1 for:

(Grass) (Grass)
ICE|
Ability: Regenerator | Nature: Relaxed
Egg Moves: Leech Seed, Leaf Storm, Rage Powder
Thanks for your interest! I didn't really see anything that I need at the moment though, so I'm going to have to decline for now :(

Agonist

how can I feel existential dread, it's my fear
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Please remove the GAMESTP Celebi. It was never officially released, and is considered a hack on this site.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)