Media One Piece (spoilers!)

CrushinDefeat

Defeat me if you can... Survive if I let you!
Just looking at how disappointing his underlings are, I think Doffy's just a random strong dude who has reached his ceiling.
Vein who are your top Donquixote Family Members as in the most useful throughout Dress Rosa so far?

In terms of utility, Pica is the best I've seen so far in OP. His ability to change landscapes is too comfortable for Doffy (and he's also the main reason why we have a long arc if you really think about it). But in battle, as Zoro said, they're not the same level.

Trebol's been beaten by Ussop (in terms of guarding Sugar) and the flag-man has shitty ability. Others were fodders who were beaten by Franky (baby5+buffalo), skills which won't hurt anything (senor) and others who're expected to beaten in the next chapters.

CrushinDefeat

Diamante was overly hyped and didn't deliver. He literally taunted Rebecca while Bart blocked in the tour which was really pathetic, I think his powers are kind of cool, but he's just been pretty bad, I wonder if Diamante, Pica, and Trebol could somehow meld together it'd be odd though.

Jimbo

take me anywhere
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I don't think Diamente will be that disappointing... I mean King Elizabetto's punch was blocked by Bart's barrier too and no one is doubting the strength of that.

Yep, I was a bit on denial about the pacing in the past chapters, but OP is now getting slooooowww

But franky vs senor is really fun.

CrushinDefeat

What exactly do you guys think is Mansherry's Devil Fruit? It seems obvious that its S.A.D, but what exactly is this substance? I hope we get more of that, which we will. Also I think there are two translations Kefka one where they're calling her childish and one where they're calling her a girl meddling with their fight, Im not really exactly sure. As far as im concerned Franky and Senor Pink have been extremely entertaining. I had another quick question though, If Franky were to spray oil on the floor and Senor Pink swam in it couldn't Franky hit a Franky Fireball and just finish him off that way? I feel like a finish may occur like this. Thoughts?

What exactly do you guys think is Mansherry's Devil Fruit? It seems obvious that its S.A.D, but what exactly is this substance? I hope we get more of that, which we will. Also I think there are two translations Kefka one where they're calling her childish and one where they're calling her a girl meddling with their fight, Im not really exactly sure. As far as im concerned Franky and Senor Pink have been extremely entertaining. I had another quick question though, If Franky were to spray oil on the floor and Senor Pink swam in it couldn't Franky hit a Franky Fireball and just finish him off that way? I feel like a finish may occur like this. Thoughts?
I don't see how Mansherry's ability would have anything to do with S.A.D, considering that Caesar is supposedly the only person who knows how to manufacture that stuff, not to mention those huge S.A.D tanks on Punk Hazard.

That Franky scene was hilarious

CrushinDefeat

I don't see how Mansherry's ability would have anything to do with S.A.D, considering that Caesar is supposedly the only person who knows how to manufacture that stuff, not to mention those huge S.A.D tanks on Punk Hazard.

That Franky scene was hilarious
What I meant was it seems like its needed to make S.A.D, as in creating it, Riku made mention that the ability is extremely valuable or useful.

If you haven't noticed, OP is already highly sexist.
Yeah, but I've never noticed anything out of the standard Japanese culture sexism. This chapter featured Franky kissing a woman, who then fell in love with him, so both men proceeded to insult her (in a way that insulted all women, actually). If she'd been angry about it I'd have found it funny, but she had hearts in her eyes and praised their masculinity :/

I don't really care tbh, but I found it odd.

Nah, it's just it has something to do with his battle against senor (pervert vs gentleman). Or Franky have leveled-up his pervertism post-timeskip.

CrushinDefeat

Robin and Barty vs Gladius lets go, also Rebecca vs Diamante has soo much bad blood, can't wait to see Kyros or Luffy come and KO Diamante. I swear to god the moment Law gets unlocked they're auto teleporting to Doffy, the pacing is killing me. Wonder what Trebol is up too?

Coronis

Impressively round
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Robin and Barty vs Gladius lets go, also Rebecca vs Diamante has soo much bad blood, can't wait to see Kyros or Luffy come and KO Diamante. I swear to god the moment Law gets unlocked they're auto teleporting to Doffy, the pacing is killing me. Wonder what Trebol is up too?
Probably getting reamed by Doffy in the palace.

CrushinDefeat

So I was on PS! and I saw a user with the name "Bari Bari no Mi" which is Bartolomeo's Devil Fruit, and I got to thinking, what fruit do you guys think is the best devil fruit or most versatile in terms of fruit strength in terms of Paramecia, Zoan, and Logia. I think the Ope Ope no Mi is the best Paramecia fruit at the moment, allowing the user to do so many things, against others, I also think the Hito Hito no Mi: Model: Diabutsu is the strongest Zoan, being a Mythical Zoan, allowing the user to create shockwaves but have the strength of Buddha (iirc), I also think the Goro Goro no Mi is the best Logia, not only allowing the user to become electricity but being able to restart your heart iirc, with the fruit.

Also on a side note, Who do you guys forsee as Trebols opponent? It seems that everyone is paired up at this point, I think Ussop and someone else could verse him and I guess Sugar, but I can't think of anyone else. Perhaps Kanjuro and Kinemon would be great against Trebol?

v

protected by a silver spoon
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
as powerful as goro goro is, I think that the strongest logia to date is pika pika. the user becomes the fastest thing that exists, fast enough that gear second luffy is "slow," and gains tremendous destructive power. during the marineford war for example kizaru made a big star that shot dozens of little laser blasts to destroy ships. while other logia have similar destructive potential, most of them require the user to use a facet of their body as part of the attack, such as sakazuki using magma fists. pika pika has long-range capabilities that are almost unmatched as a result. in close-combat, pika+kenbunshoku makes you untouchable because you have the fastest possible reaction time and can see hits before they land. kizaru has also demonstrated that pika pika allows the user to become weightless and levitate, a power few other logia demonstrate. a pika pika user can also seemingly make weapons out of light to fight against haki users, as evidenced in borsolino vs rayleigh. I also think goro goro seems stronger than it is to us as an audience because when enel was encountered the strawhats did not yet possess the tools to fight him whereas he was in his ideal location and had been preparing for years to destroy skypeia.

for zoans, I think that marco's fruit is not only the strongest zoan but the strongest fruit. while in full phoenix mode, marco seems to be virtually indestructible like logia, but can also use his blue flames to heal from damage he accrues while not transformed. flight is also nothing to sneeze at. while the buddha fruit is strong, just like gura gura all it really has going for it is pure destructive power.

for paramecia, I would say it's a toss-up between ope ope for the reasons you listed, kage kage, and doflamingo's fruit. kage kage's place-switching teleport is more than enough to qualify it for top tier, but fighting someone in the sunlight means that you can instantly kill them if you can cut their shadow away. merging with your own shadow is also a possibility, magnifying your own strength. the zombies are just one facet of one of OP's most versatile powers. doflamingo's fruit is also crazy broken because of the string double ability and puppeteering, neither of which seem to be vulnerable to the ubiquitous haki. dofla's strings can also be imbued with haki and are virtually impossible to detect until they've cut you up and, as I mentioned in my picks for zoan and logia, the string fruit lets you fly/travel by air. introducing a third dimension to combat makes it much more difficult for earth-bound opponents, such as EVERY STRAWHAT and 90% of the enemies encountered, to even hit you, much less defeat you.

CrushinDefeat

I agree with your list, All of these Devil Fruits I've seen are probably the highest tier in terms of sheer destruction and power. I think when it comes to Devil Fruits in general, you make a really good point, Flight is one of the best sub abilities a fruit can give you. Any time you can overcome the overall weakness of all Devil Fruits ( not being able to swim in water), I think thats when a Fruit becomes even more valuable. Aokiji's Devil Fruit is one of my all time favorites mainly due to the fact that while he can freeze other people and objects all around, he can also Freeze water thus defeating his weakness. I wonder if Fujitora can levitate or can utilize powers similar to Shiki.

CrushinDefeat

This is rather touching, apparently for Japan's version of the make a wish foundation, Oda has revealed the ending of One Piece to a child dying of Lung Cancer.

(Don't worry there are no spoilers in this article)

http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/33654/20140818/one-piece-ending-spoilers.htm
Oh my lord, this is huge! Thats nuts, I hope to god this kid does not leak the story, wow thats amazing of Oda to do, good for him to do that to a little boy, I gotta give him even more respect for doing that to someone, it seriously makes a difference to them. The boy ended up smiling and crying, shit like that is pretty powerful. Its sad to hear, but Im also glad to see he has everything mapped out ultimately with a decisive goal(though this is obvious). Unlike some other manga writers....Kishi....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)