Tournament The Neverused Premier League II - [Week 2]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can I get in on this action at any point, or be added to the waitlist please?
Turns out I am actually gonna be around for the next 4 weeks
Put me on the winning team, or make the winning team purchase me please

EDIT: apparently I can't, oh well. Let this post be a reminder i guess. Anyway here's a lil bit of contributory content:

Last edited:

FireMage

Disgraced
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
playing a solid 10hours after deadline is actually a stupid thing to do considering you've been johnning all week.

I can get next "Week" up in 10 hours(ish) in the meantime;
Hollywood send in your goddam roster.
Manager vote- Should matches played after deadline irrespective of whether the next week has been posted or not still count? Vm / PM / irc me answers. I'll take reading from all those I get.

scorpdestroyer

it's a skorupi egg
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Sweep gave me the win

btw I'd just to say that most other tours allow matches to be played after deadline before the next round is posted, which is the same case here. also the OP has no exact deadline stated so 10 hours later is reasonable enough anyway (< 1 day)

k since you guys are trying to overturn Jonater vs TCW, I'm going to request an activity win for blaziken1337. Basically, Tachy VMed him asking when to play, not giving any times that he would be able to. blaziken responded with some times that he would be available to play, but after that tachy never responded at all. So scheduling with tachy was basically impossible so blaziken1337 deserves an activity win.

skylight

a sky full of lighters ☆
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Given that FM is involvedish, I discussed this with Raseri, and came to the conclusion that both players only contacted each other once. While blaziken gave days, if he wanted to play he'd have contacted Tachy more than just the once, which is why I couldn't give the activity win. Since there was equal effort on both parts, it came down to a coinflip.

[02:35:03] ☆ <%skylight> .choose blaziken1337 tachycardia
[02:35:04] ☆ <+imouto> skylight: tachycardia

I still disagree with this decision. Because tachy showed no activity at all. But if im going to lose a week, I'd rather lose to BS like this rather than being outskilled :).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)