[READ ME] Tips for Simple Hack Checks

Hacked, the 3rd gen Ticket events were ingame captures. The IV restrictions are different for 3rd gen events that were just given to you (like Wish Chansey), but they couldn't be RNGed or even SRed, so any of those with hex-flawless IVs are pretty obvious hacks regardless of nature.
Okay thanks, I was pretty sure it was a hack, but it can't hurt to get it checked out.

Language: ENG
Species: Landorus
OT: Mike
ID No.: 38444
IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31
EVs (optional): 252 Atk 252 Spd 4 HP
Ability: Intimidate (Therian), Sand Force (Incarnate)
Pokemon's name: Landorus
Level: 100
Pokeball: Ultra Ball
Shiny?: Yes
Moves: U-turn, Stealth Rock, Knock Off, Earthquake
Nature: Jolly
Region of origin: Unova
Characteristic: Takes Plenty of Siestas
Ribbons: None
Other comments (optional): Just got this off a trade and was recommended to get it checked. From my knowledge there is no obvious inconsistency and RNGing this Landorus is not difficult, but wanted to double check in case the OT/ID is from a known hacker. Thanks for the check.

Language: English
Species: Heatran
OT: Michael
ID: 23731
No.: 485
IVs: 31/30(?)/30(?)/31/31/31 (has Hidden Power Ice)
EVs (optional): 252 SpA / 252 Spe / 6 SpDef
Ability: Flash Fire
Pokemon's name: Heatran
Level: 80
Pokeball: Dusk Ball
Moves: Fire Blast, Earth Power, Hidden Power, Stealth Rock
Nature: Timid
Region of origin: Unova Region
Ribbons: Premier Ribbon
Other comments (optional): I can't remember but does Premier Ribbon mean it was downloaded off of Pokecheck?

Species: Rayquaza
OT: STEFANO
ID: 58442
No.: 384
IVs: 31/31/31/22-24/31/31
EVs (optional): none
Ability: Air Lock
Pokemon's name: Rayquaza
Level: 70
Pokeball: Luxury Ball
Moves: Rest, Extreme Speed, Outrage
Nature: Adamant
Region of origin: Hoenn
Characteristic: Capable of taking hits
Ribbons: none
Other comments (optional):

Species: Deoxys
OT: Eppie
ID: 25162
No.: 386
IVs: 31/31/31/8-9/31/31
Ability: Pressure
Pokemon's name: Deoxys
Level: 50
Pokeball: Nest Ball
Moves: Recover, Extreme Speed, Agility, Counter
Characteristic: Takes plenty of siestas

Language: JPN
Species: Mew
OT: B E T O
ID: 63900
No.: 151
Ability: Synchronize
Pokemon's name: ミュウ
Level: 30
Pokeball: Dive Ball
Moves: Pound, Transform, Mega Punch, Metronome

Got these in trades in the past (during 6th gen from friends) I want to make sure these are legit.

Hozu

RNGenius
is a Contributor Alumnus

Species: Heatran
OT: Michael
ID: 23731
No.: 485
IVs: 31/30(?)/30(?)/31/31/31 (has Hidden Power Ice)
EVs (optional): 252 SpA / 252 Spe / 6 SpDef
Ability: Flash Fire
Pokemon's name: Heatran
Level: 80
Pokeball: Dusk Ball
Moves: Fire Blast, Earth Power, Hidden Power, Stealth Rock
Region of origin: Unova Region
Ribbons: Premier Ribbon
Other comments (optional): I can't remember but does Premier Ribbon mean it was downloaded off of Pokecheck?

Species: Rayquaza
OT: STEFANO
ID: 58442
No.: 384
IVs: 31/31/31/22-24/31/31
Ability: Air Lock
Pokemon's name: Rayquaza
Level: 70
Pokeball: Luxury Ball
Moves: Rest, Extreme Speed, Outrage
Characteristic: Capable of taking hits

Species: Deoxys
OT: Eppie
ID: 25162
No.: 386
IVs: 31/31/31/8-9/31/31
Ability: Pressure
Pokemon's name: Deoxys
Level: 50
Pokeball: Nest Ball
Moves: Recover, Extreme Speed, Agility, Counter

Language: JPN
Species: Mew
OT: B E T O
ID: 63900
No.: 151
Ability: Synchronize
Pokemon's name: ミュウ
Level: 30
Pokeball: Dive Ball
Moves: Pound, Transform, Mega Punch, Metronome

Got these in trades in the past (during 6th gen from friends) I want to make sure these are legit.
Heatran is downloaded from Pokécheck, IIRC the Rayquaza is hacked, Deoxys is legal from Eppie, and I have a feeling that Mew is also hacked, based on the OT.

Keeping Deoxys, then. Do you know the trading rights for Eppie's Deoxys?

edit: forgot I transferred this thing from my 5th gen cart, but not sure if it's a hacked or not.

Species: Arceus
OT: TRU
ID: 11079
No.: 493
Ability: Multitype
Pokemon's name: Arceus
Pokeball: Cherish Ball
Shiny?: No
Moves: Judgement, Roar of Time, Spacial Rend, Shadow Force
Region of origin: Sinnoh
Characteristic: Somewhat vain
Ribbons: Classic Ribbon

Last edited:

Hozu

RNGenius
is a Contributor Alumnus
Keeping Deoxys, then. Do you know the trading rights for Eppie's Deoxys?

edit: forgot I transferred this thing from my 5th gen cart, but not sure if it's a hacked or not.

Species: Arceus
OT: TRU
ID: 11079
No.: 493
Ability: Multitype
Pokemon's name: Arceus
Pokeball: Cherish Ball
Moves: Judgement, Roar of Time, Spacial Rend, Shadow Force
Region of origin: Sinnoh
Ribbons: Classic Ribbon
The Deoxys is VERY widespread, and public on Pokécheck. This Arceus, um.. legal, I guess, from that info. Events are basically impossible to track because of the static OT...

Edit: Crap, didn't look at the IVs of the Deoxys. They're supposed to be 31/30/31/9/30/31.

The Deoxys is VERY widespread, and public on Pokécheck. This Arceus, um.. legal, I guess, from that info. Events are basically impossible to track because of the static OT...

Edit: Crap, didn't look at the IVs of the Deoxys. They're supposed to be 31/30/31/9/30/31.
No, I went on metalkids calc and it says 30-31 on all but SpA which is 8-9, I assumed they were all 31s, went to Kioulde and yes, Attack and Special Defense are both 30. I should have done both before posting, sorry about that. You're right.

Hmm @ Arceus, well ok. I get what you mean. Anyway, thank you for helping out. Sorry for the Deoxys confusion lol.

/me throws Hozu off a cliff

Rugaji If those are the IVs on Deoxys it's an edit of this one. (also, eww IV ranges)
Yeah I went to Kiloude after going to metalkids calculator to find out. I forgot to do that so I assumed all 31s becaue of metalkids calc lol. Thank you. It's definitely 31/30/31/9/30/31. Glad to hear something is legit from that list, lol.

Ot smogon
ID 11465
This is a well known hacked OT and ID right just asking.
Pretty sure it is.
Also:
OT: Ash
ID: 01337
Is pretty much a hack too. Because that shits retarded. (also, I got a English Shiny Mew with that OT. JS)
Edit: And while I'm here:
Can we remove Jirachi form the "Can't be shiny" list?
http://www.serebii.net/events/dex/385.shtml Because there's now a legitimate Shiny Jirachi endorsed by GameFreak
Not being bossy or anything I'm just informing y'all (Yes I know it's from Seribii', but it's legit right? (don't kill me D:)

Last edited:

Esmeya

There's nothing left. Goodbye.
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Pretty sure it is.
Also:
OT: Ash
ID: 01337
Is pretty much a hack too. Because that shits retarded. (also, I got a English Shiny Mew with that OT. JS)
Edit: And while I'm here:
Can we remove Jirachi form the "Can't be shiny" list?
http://www.serebii.net/events/dex/385.shtml Because there's now a legitimate Shiny Jirachi endorsed by GameFreak
Not being bossy or anything I'm just informing y'all (Yes I know it's from Seribii', but it's legit right? (don't kill me D:)
The event isn't out yet, so no. Still can't be shiny for the time being and we already knew about the event.

Ot smogon
ID 11465
This is a well known hacked OT and ID right just asking.
Yes, there's a list on the first page (and a list from another user that is also on the first page.)

Anty

let's drop
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Language: Eng
Species: Gardevoir
OT: Lalo
ID No.: 21937
IVs: 31 / 31 / 31 / 31 / 31 / 31
EVs (optional): 4 Hp / 252 Spatk / 252 Spe
Ability: Trace

Pokemon's name: Gardevoir
Pokeball: Pokeball (regular)
Moves: Hyper Voice / Focus Blast / Psychic / Shadow Ball

Nature:
Timid
Region of origin: 'Seems to have traveled across both space and time in order to reach the Kalos region from the Unova region'
Characteristic: Likes to thrash about

Ribbons: No
Other comments (optional): I know it could be legit but there are so many factors that make it seem fake

Species: Ditto
OT: Candy
ID No.: 42999
IVs: 31/31/31/9-10/31/31
Ability: Limber
Pokemon's name: Ditto
Level: 66
Pokeball:

Moves: Transform
Nature: Jolly
Region of origin: Kalos (Friend Safari)
Other comments (optional): Cloned. Received in trade on 11/29/2013 (Pre-Pokebank). Has the Kalos blue hexagon.

Also has memories when checked in Anistar City: "Ditto was stared at by the Judge intensely when it met Candy. The Pokemon fondly remembers that it got nervous. And... Ditto was taken to Pokemon Day Care by Cole and left with Klefki. The Pokemon remembers that it was happy."

Species: Ditto
OT: Miles ☂
ID No.: 32219
IVs: 31/7-8/31/31/31/31
Ability: Limber
Pokemon's name: Timid
Level: 47
Pokeball:

Moves: Transform
Region of origin: Kalos (Friend Safari)
Characteristic: Alert to sounds
Other comments (optional): Cloned. Received in trade on 11/29/2013 (Pre-Pokebank). Has the Kalos blue hexagon.

Also has memories when checked in Anistar City: "When Burmy jumped out, Timid was surprised and ran away with Miles. The Pokemon remembers that it had some difficulty. And... Timid became Cole's friend when it arrived via Link Trade at... a riverside road. The Pokemon remembers that it was restless."

Heatran is downloaded from Pokécheck, IIRC the Rayquaza is hacked, Deoxys is legal from Eppie, and I have a feeling that Mew is also hacked, based on the OT.
Could you please give me a real proof about Rayquaza and Mew? Why should they be cheat?

Yes. I am your dear friend Beto Man dio bestia, the one you banned from pokecheck for no reason. You keep accusing me of hack, but I still see 0 real proofs. And you know why? Because they are legit.

Hozu

RNGenius
is a Contributor Alumnus
Yes. I am your dear friend Beto Man dio bestia, the one you banned from pokecheck for no reason. You keep accusing me of hack, but I still see 0 real proofs. And you know why? Because they are legit.
As I've said many times before, if I were to tell you then you would just "fix" them. They simply don't follow game mechanics. End of story.

Now please stop peddling your illegal Pokémon. They're neither wanted nor allowed here.

Last edited:
As I've said many times before, if I were to tell you then you would just "fix" them. They simply don't follow game mechanics. End of story.
I have just read a line full of nothing. Rayquaza and Mew can be generated with Method 1, everyone knows this (You can ask to a stone in your garden too). If you still have to cry, then look at this:

Seed: 1E065083 PID 3F6A3D8A Method: Method 1 Ability: 0 [Adamant]
Seed: C69FB838 PID 7942EF72 Method: Method 1 Ability: 0 [Timid]

Now it's really the end of the story, which says "They are legit". Now you can write whatever you want, see you in wonderland.

Hozu

RNGenius
is a Contributor Alumnus
I have just read a line full of nothing. Rayquaza and Mew can be generated with Method 1, everyone knows this (You can ask to a stone in your garden too). If you still have to cry, then look at this:

Seed: 1E065083 PID 3F6A3D8A Method: Method 1 Ability: 0 [Adamant]
Seed: C69FB838 PID 7942EF72 Method: Method 1 Ability: 0 [Timid]

Now it's really the end of the story, which says "They are legit". Now you can write whatever you want, see you in wonderland.
So just because those Pokémon could be legal, it wipes away the fact that you've created and distributed other illegal Pokémon? Ok there. Looks like you beat me to Wonderland. Come back when you've actually played the game instead of making assumptions of what they should be like when you create them in an editor. Actually, don't bother coming back, your continuous denial makes it clear that you'll never, ever reform.

I don't know why you even bother arguing with the person who wrote various RNG guides, one of which in particular can be used to prove you've lied. Well, could have been if you didn't delete your "evidence".

Last edited:
You are saying a lot of nice things and "when you create them in an editor", but there are no proofs :) So you're walking on the clouds mate, as always. My pokémon are legit. But now I don't wanna waste my time anymore with this because you'll never understand.

People with a bit of brain will understand that I'm correct. Call your friends to defend you please. See you guys, gl dio cane

Agonist

how can I feel existential dread, it's my fear
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
They're hacked. This may shock you, but some people actually understand how the game works, and what it can and cannot do. Also, the fact that you admitted they were yours just takes the cake, and since you've been banned from Pokecheck for being an idiot and hacking already, I have absolutely no qualms about infracting you or worse if you continue this.

You are arguing like children in a Pokémon forum, but the saddest thing is that you have ham in your eyes, so propably you can't understand what you say.

1) Hozu made Mew too, so why his is not cheat? Please give me a proof and the difference between us. I bet you won't answer because they are exactly the same ;)
2) "understand how the game works" --> You are not the leader of this team. Spread exists so where is the problem?

Hozu's mew --> http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/h-h-trades-a-hozu-and-hockeyguy605-joint-trade-thread.3450846/

Hozu

RNGenius
is a Contributor Alumnus
You are arguing like children in a Pokémon forum, but the saddest thing is that you have ham in your eyes, so propably you can't understand what you say.

1) Hozu made Mew too, so why his is not cheat? Please give me a proof and the difference between us. I bet you won't answer because they are exactly the same ;)
2) "understand how the game works" --> You are not the leader of this team. Spread exists so where is the problem?

Hozu's mew --> http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/h-h-trades-a-hozu-and-hockeyguy605-joint-trade-thread.3450846/
Somebody doesn't seem to understand the difference between an emulator and an editor... funny, since the Pokémon you have could only have come from an emulator unless you straight up hacked them. Which you've done before, since you had other Pokémon which literally can't be generated by the game. Ask your friend Alexshiny, he knows about impossible Pokémon.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)