Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 40 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know of Stealth Rock's can be passed down to Skarmory/Aerodactyl in X/Y? This is confusing for me but if so does anyone have a male pokemon with Stealth Rock that can pass it down to Skarm/Aero? You can CMT for one, really need one.
I believe an Aerodactyl or another Skarmory that learned the move earlier can pass it on to Skarmory. I have an Aerodactyl of the sort on hand, but it's my only one.

Does anyone know of Stealth Rock's can be passed down to Skarmory/Aerodactyl in X/Y? This is confusing for me but if so does anyone have a male pokemon with Stealth Rock that can pass it down to Skarm/Aero? You can CMT for one, really need one.
Skarmory can have Stealth Rock as an egg move, but Aerodactyl can't. (transfer only) I have a few Skarmory spitbacks with the move plus Whirlwind and Brave Bird.

Edit: Sweet holy goo of Goomy! I've been ninja'd by Holy Goo of Goomy! (and Pika Pal to an extent)

Aerodactyl cant get stealth rocks passed down, as it isn't an egg move for it. It's only a tutor move for it. Stealth Rocks is an egg move for skarm, but the only way to get Stealth Rocks on skarm is to tutor a skarm/aero stealth rocks in a previous gen, then breed it with a female skarm (or skarm with a ditto).

Giveaway of SWAG!

That is right I have been a long time member of smogon and I just wanted thank you to everyone in the community.

I would also like to give a special thank you to all the people on the list if you have not checked out there thread YOU MUST DIE! you clearly don't have swag. I understand that I to must give back to the community especially because I to join a lot of giveaways. I may be having some technical problems which may be why you cant find me online as often but I am trying and I am also trying to help people especially new users. Either ways enough of the chit chat lets get on to the giveaway ( I do plan on giving a second chance so stay tuned again)

Female
OT: Eric 48890 (ProjectTitan313) hatched it I breed the parent
Nature:Adamant
Ability: Own Tempo (hidden ability)
Moves: Body slam, ancient power, iron head
Ivs...31.31.31.31.31.08
Full redis

(why not give away a shiny)

The Rules

1) everyone can join.

2) how to join simple.
Comment on my profile page in this type of format:
normal...
fire...
water...(suicune)
electric...
grass...
ice...
fighting...(mega blaziken)
poison...
ground...
flying...(dragonite)
psychic...
bug...(volcarona)
rock...
ghost...
dragon...
dark...(mega absol)
steel...
fairy...
Guess what my favorite pokemon is for the certain types that are unlisted. Heads up also pokemon like zapdos can go in the electric or flying category. Each person is allowed 3 entries(use them wisely) I will tell you how many pokemon you got right (I might not be online sometimes that is not entirely my fault sorry) however I will not tell you which pokemon you got right in your selections as well. The pokemon mentioned above are answers from my previous giveaway and are my top 5 favorite pokemon. You don't have to submit these pokemon in your entries because they wont count as points for you. In other words you don't have to guess the following types (fighting, water, dark, bug, and flying). Also a big hint there are no more megas except for the ones mentioned above although one pokemon will have a mega in omega ruby and alpha sapphire (yes I gave a hint). The person who guesses the most right wins.

Current guesses and scores
AfroThunderRule is leading with two points and has two more entries (2)
Empoleon_master so far has got zero but has two more entries(0)

(sorry for the long post I wanted to make sure the rules are right feel free to correct me as well if I did something wrong) (good luck) :)

Edit: you win a copy of the shiny numel and also post under the post on my profile page...submit your entries:) Also there is only one winner
edit edit: you can copy paste the format I want and take your time filling in your answers there is no rush however if all spaces are filled in your entry then I will tell you how many pokemon you got right. And I will find a place to put all of this.
bumping again five people have entered if you want a free shiny numel now is a good time to join because hardly anyone has.

Anyone interested in this?

Cacnea
Female | Adamant | Water Absorb | 31/31/31/xx/31/31
Egg moves: Teeter Dance, Seed Bomb, Grass Whistle
I have 5 of them in stock.

EDIT: Not offering this anymore since 6 people have requested it.

Last edited:

Cacnea
I am interested, but not sure what I would offer. Best I have are Nest Ball Dratini spit backs and access to Apricorn balls.

REGARDING THE SV CHECK LIST

Over the course of the day, .com and I have been working hard to combine our Smogon SV lists!

There has been some updates and additions to the list (in sig.)

Please pm me if any of the following are true, and I will make changes accordingly:

1. You cannot locate yourself in the data base, know your own TSV, and importantly, would like to included.

2. There has been a mistake regarding your TSV (ie. incorrect spelling of name, wrong no. etc.)

3. If you want to be removed from the list for whatever reason.

Come on guys and gals! Lets all work together, shiny monsters for all!
Reposting this now that users online have changed significantly :)
I've already added a few more active users since the last post :D

Alright, thank you, guys.

I believe an Aerodactyl or another Skarmory that learned the move earlier can pass it on to Skarmory. I have an Aerodactyl of the sort on hand, but it's my only one.
Do you mind me cloning that aerodactyl with stealth rocks? IVs and nature do not matter as long as it's male, I just need my stealth rocks passed down to Skarmory. You can choose one thing from my thread?

Alright, thank you, guys.

Do you mind me cloning that aerodactyl with stealth rocks? IVs and nature do not matter as long as it's male, I just need my stealth rocks passed down to Skarmory. You can choose one thing from my thread?
Go right ahead.
Assuming your shop's stock will be clones as well, might I request one of that Bold Multiscale Lugia? If not, I can request something else.

Cacnea
CMT for any breedable for one of your Cacnea?

Also if anyone needs their stuff cloned, message me right now.

Esmeya

There's nothing left. Goodbye.
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
As per, Wi-Fi rules you're not actually allowed to do this. I don't have a problem with it personally, but here's the description from the Wi-Fi Rules thread:

Policy on Linking to Spreadsheets and Other Trade Threads:

As of now, you are no longer allowed to link solely to external references such as Google Doc spreadsheets and trade threads on other websites to use as trade references. This prevents moderators from easily inspecting trade threads for problems. Please take the time to copy whatever information is in your spreadsheet or other trade thread and make a version specific to Smogon.

'Wouldn't want you to spread false info to other users either.
You're allowed to have a offsite spreadsheet in your signature. You just can't make a thread and link to it there. A few people asked mods about that already, same goes for advertising. You can't make a post about, but you can link to it in your thread signature.

So, you're kind of spreading false information too. Not that, that was your intention.

Last edited:
Go right ahead.
Assuming your shop's stock will be clones as well, might I request one of that Bold Multiscale Lugia? If not, I can request something else.
nevermind, I think my Pokemon Y file just corrupted, so done with this. My luck is so good.

You're allowed to have a offsite spreadsheet in your signature. You just can't make a thread and link to it there. A few people asked mods about that already, same goes for advertising. You can't make a post about, but you can link to it in your thread.

So, you're kind of spreading false information too.
FINALLY some confirmation. Thanks very much Esmeya ^_^ (I kinda figured from the fact that people weren't really bothered)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)