XY LC Analysis Reservation Index

doomsday doink

v̶̱̅i̵̢̕l̶̦̈́ļ̵͗a̷̙̓g̸͈͝ę̵̎ ̵̱̌g̷̭͆û̷̦a̵̰͛ȓ̶̜d̸
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Alright then, I'm taking over Cottonee (TCR gave me permission).

(macle approved)

Last edited by a moderator:

tcr

sage of six tabs
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Requesting takeover of Amaura from Goddess Briyella since the post hasn't been updated since late January, as well as multiple requests to finish it, not to mention that there are sets that should be added into the OP. Also going to tag macle on this as well.

O I also give Fizz permission to take over Cottonee.

Both approved by Goddess Briyella

Goddess Briyella

Banned deucer.
Requesting takeover of Amaura from Goddess Briyella since the post hasn't been updated since late January, as well as multiple requests to finish it, not to mention that there are sets that should be added into the OP. Also going to tag macle on this as well.

O I also give Fizz permission to take over Cottonee.
Berry Juice Amaura is not being made a set.

The Avalanches

pokemon tcg
is a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Requesting an analyses for Snivy. He is a decent dual-screens lead, reaching 17 Speed, making him able to outspeed and Taunt common leads such as Dwebble while tying with Onix and Drilbur. He also has good options in Knock Off and Magic Coat, while his Leaf Storm OHKOes Solid Rock Eviolite Tirtouga. While he mightn't be the most solid Screen setter, his ability to frustrate common leads gives him at least some sort of niche IMO.

Approved by Goddess Briyella

Max Carvalho

Que os jogos comecem
I would like to take both Honedge (Heysup) and Clamperl (Nineage) as they both haven't been on for a while.

(macle approved)

Dratini has gotten 2 unimplemented QC checks and hasn't been updated since June 8th, requesting permission to take it over.

macle

sup geodudes
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Hi. If you want to take over an analysis from a user, ask them first. Sometimes they are just awaiting QC checks. If they are inactive (a month) then you can post here to claim it. If they are not implementing qc / gp checks, pm me about it.

Last edited:

Lord Alphose

All these squares make a circle
is a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Requesting to do Geodude. I don't see why it hasn't already been done, considering the fact that it's not actually bad or anything.

(macle approved)

Requesting an analysis of Karrablast. It reaches 16 speed & 17 attack with a Jolly nature, or 15 speed & 18 attack with an Adamant nature. It can be very intimidating, when paired with Sticky Web support or a Choice Scarf. I believe it has a niche with the ability No Guard paired with a very strong STAB move in Megahorn (120 BP), as well as good coverage (Knock Off, Drill Run, Poison Jab, Pursuit).

(approved by macle)

I'm requesting the analisys of Noibat. I have just used him, trying to capitalize Hurrican+Rain+Choice Specs and combo Switcheroo-Frisk. I can starting next monday to do that

approved by macle)

I'm requesting the analysis of Rhyhorn. It has above average HP, Attack, and Defense stats by Little Cup standards, which with an Eviolite makes it nearly untouchable on the physical side granted that Rhyhorn isn't being hit with 4x Super-effective move. Along with this, it hits most of the grounded tier for very respectable damage with either Earthquake or Rock Blast, both of which are good offensive STABs in the tier. Alongside all this, it has access to Stealth Rock, which is a great utility move in Little Cup. Rhyhorn is also a complete stop to Fletchling and Zigzagoon.

(approved by macle)

nv

The Lost Age
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
Pls oh pls I would like to do Larvitar analysis, :D (inb4 rejected, :/)

(approved by macle)

Requesting Yamask, I can start Monday. It works pretty well as a def-wall and setter-upper with memento/will-o-wisp/pain split/hex, with solid defense and Mummy straight-up ruining Timburr, as well as Mienfoo pivot.

(macle approved)

Last edited:

Expulso

Morse code, if I'm talking I'm clicking
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
give me Shinx the godly fletch check
(hey it got an analysis last gen :o)

(approved by macle)

I'm requesting the analisys of Noibat. I have just used him, trying to capitalize Hurrican+Rain+Choice Specs and combo Switcheroo-Frisk. I can starting next monday to do that

(approved by macle)
Thanks macle. I think to do that next days, as soon as possible

Tricking

MALDINI
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnuswon the 6th Official Ladder Tournamentwon the 7th Official Ladder Tournamentis a Two-Time Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
World Defender
Requesting the analysis of Pineco. One of the best hazards setters in the tier.

(macle approved)

Requesting Treecko. Might as well give the base form of my favorite pokemon line (sceptile) an analysis.

(macle approved)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)