Tatertot's Bizarre Bazaar

Great, can I get some more info on Kyogre please? Specifically, OT, ID#, Level, etc. I'll probably want that one, just have to make sure.
Of course!;)
OT:Mat
ID:62971
Level:50
Moves:Aqua Ring-Ice Beam-Ancient Power-Water Spout
Johto Born.

Tell me if it's ok.

Hey there! :)
I can breed a Heavy Ball Ekans, Luxury Ball Buneary and Moon Ball Zubat that match yours if you're interested.
The only differences I can think of are that Zubat can't have Infiltrator in a Moon Ball and my Ekans parent has Disable and Switcheroo along with Sucker Punch.

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Of course!;)
OT:Mat
ID:62971
Level:50
Moves:Aqua Ring-Ice Beam-Ancient Power-Water Spout
Johto Born.

Tell me if it's ok.
Looks good to me! Would you be able to clone Dialga for me when we trade? I only have the one copy. If not, no big deal, I'll just take a day or two to get it for you :)
Hey there! :)
I can breed a Heavy Ball Ekans, Luxury Ball Buneary and Moon Ball Zubat that match yours if you're interested.
The only differences I can think of are that Zubat can't have Infiltrator in a Moon Ball and my Ekans parent has Disable and Switcheroo along with Sucker Punch.
Hi! I actually just started breeding the Ekans myself, but I'd definitely be interested in the other two. What would you like for them? (And of course, I wasn't planning on Infiltrator on Zubat).

Last edited:
Looks good to me! Would you be able to clone Dialga for me when we trade? I only have the one copy. If not, no big deal, I'll just take a day or two to get it for you :)
I can't clone unfortunately, but I can wait.;) By the way, I have one copy of Kyogre too, so, it is possible to clone it too, while you're at it?I'll give you my pokémon, you clone Dialga and Kyogre and you trade me back both.It's ok for you?

Tatertot

I can't clone unfortunately, but I can wait.;) By the way, I have one copy of Kyogre too, so, it is possible to clone it too, while you're at it?I'll give you my pokémon, you clone Dialga and Kyogre and you trade me back both.It's ok for you?
Sure, that's fine with me (saves time for both of us!) I'm available to pick it up now, what's your FC?

Great, I'll probably have time to get it cloned tomorrow. I'm getting some other stuff done for a giveaway I'm doing Sunday, so I should have it by then :)
Ok, tell me when you're ready!
It is a problem for you if I breed a female Love Ball Mawile from your?If I can't, no problem.:)

Tatertot

Ok, tell me when you're ready!
It is a problem for you if I breed a female Love Ball Mawile from your?If I can't, no problem.:)
It is, please do not touch it. I only traded it as collateral. However, I do offer Love Ball Mawiles in my thread, feel free to offer me something for one of those :)

Hi! I actually just started breeding the Ekans myself, but I'd definitely be interested in the other two. What would you like for them? (And of course, I wasn't planning on Infiltrator on Zubat).
Would you be willing to breed a female of these for them?

#588 Karrablast
Nature:
Adamant
Ability: No Guard (HA)
IVs: 31/31/31/xx/31/31
Egg Moves: Pursuit, Megahorn, Knock Off, Drill Run

#574 Gothita
Nature:
Bold
Ability: Shadow Tag (HA)
IVs: 31/xx/31/31/31/31

Tatertot

Would you be willing to breed a female of these for them?

#588 Karrablast
Nature:
Adamant
Ability: No Guard (HA)
Egg Moves: Pursuit, Megahorn, Knock Off, Drill Run

#574 Gothita
Nature:
Bold
Ability: Shadow Tag (HA)
IVs: 31/xx/31/31/31/31
Yep! I'll let you know when they're done.

Luxury Ball Axew for for Squirtle with Egg Moves: Water Spout, Aura Sphere, Dragon Pulse, Haze
Ultra Ball Combee for Koffing
Safari Ball Larvitar for Krimer
Great Ball Heracross for Zubat Adamant Egg Moves:Brave Bird, Hypnosis, Zen Headbutt, Defog
Timer Ball Houndour for Geodude
Premier Ball Pineco for Vulpix Egg moves: Heat Wave, Disable, Hex, Power Swap.

Would you be ok with these trades?

Tatertot

Luxury Ball Axew for for Squirtle with Egg Moves: Water Spout, Aura Sphere, Dragon Pulse, Haze
Ultra Ball Combee for Koffing
Safari Ball Larvitar for Krimer
Great Ball Heracross for Zubat Adamant Egg Moves:Brave Bird, Hypnosis, Zen Headbutt, Defog
Timer Ball Houndour for Geodude
Premier Ball Pineco for Vulpix Egg moves: Heat Wave, Disable, Hex, Power Swap.

Would you be ok with these trades?
Hi, sorry, I'll have to pass. See the below post.

Tatertot

***Shop CLOSED***

Thanks everyone for helping me to grow my collection to far greater than anything I could have imagined. Back when I started my first thread here in December, I had no idea I could ever have a shop that offered every single breedable Pokémon in a matching ball. Unfortunately, I've lost a lot of interest in breeding and trading as of late, there's just not a whole lot that excites me any more. I've also started working two jobs, giving me 60+ hours a week, and severely limiting my play time. I've decided to close my thread, at least until Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire are released. I'll still be updating, and using this as a reference sheet for the occasional trade I make here and there, but please do NOT post requests. I hope to still do a giveaway every weekend, but my work schedule may limit that as well.

Thanks for the trades! See you in November.

Last edited:
Hey,

I´m interested in your Shiny Hasty Froakie. I can offer Swirlix and Flabele (imo yellow must watch when I am home). Both 5*31 and in Premier Ball. They was bred by me.

Edit: Ups sorry =/

Hey,

I´m interested in your Shiny Hasty Froakie. I can offer Swirlix and Flabele (imo yellow must watch when I am home). Both 5*31 and in Premier Ball. They was bred by me.
Title:
"Tatertot's Eccentric Emporium ('CLOSED' for new orders until November)"

Sorry Tatortot for posting as well, but I had tell him or her, your shop is closed :[

hey I would like
#241 Miltank
Nature: Impish
Ability: Thick Fat
Egg Moves: Seismic Toss, Hammer Arm, Curse, Present
OT: AMANDA 36677

I dont have it ready yet but I want to breed sentret for it in the lvl ball but please send me an pm what nature and egg moves you want and I get on it:)

hey I would like
#241 Miltank
Nature: Impish
Ability: Thick Fat
Egg Moves: Seismic Toss, Hammer Arm, Curse, Present
OT: AMANDA 36677

I dont have it ready yet but I want to breed sentret for it in the lvl ball but please send me an pm what nature and egg moves you want and I get on it:)
I don't know if Tatertot asked you to post on his thread or reply on his thread, so if he did I'm sorry. But if he didn't, it'd be best if you please read the title of the thread and also his signature says "Closed" on his thread.

Edit; It will also be best if you post/reply on his wall if you want a Miltank. As bumping old or closed threads isn't wanted.

Last edited:

Tatertot

**NEWLY REOPENED!**

I'm back! Since closing a few months ago, I've been hard at work expanding my collection of matching ball breedables, TSV shinies, and event legendaries. Some new things of note:
  • My SR'd 31/31/31/14/31/0 Sassy Trick Room Diancie. A bit unconventional, but still could be useful for a Physical TR setter set.
  • Cherish Ball RNG'd Event Kyogre, Groudon, and Nobunaga's Rayquaza. Head back to Hoenn in style!
  • 58 (and counting) TSV hatched shinies. I've switched over to only trading my own TSV hatches, every shiny I offer in this thread was bred by me!
I'm not looking for a whole lot, and I may not accept many offers simply because I don't have a bunch of time to breed. But have a look at my wants, and if there's something that you have that I don't, feel free to offer away! In the coming weeks I hope to add some more shiny Hoenn Megas, including a 31/31/31/31/31/0 Sassy Nest Ball Sableye. I'm also doing a run through my Black 2, so expect some shiny RNG legends coming soon as well.

Last edited:
I probably don't have anything you want but I'm really interested in your Event Kyogre and Groudon. Could you please check my thread for them? I'd also be willing to do Breeding Projects and other such things for them.

Tatertot

Tatertot , I'm interested in your Lux Ball Aerodactyl. Do you happen to have a female spitback? IVs are unimportant. CMT for something in return :)
Hi! I don't currently have a female spitback, but I'd be happy to breed one for you in exchange for an Adamant Moon Ball Snorlax spitback. Sound good? :)
I probably don't have anything you want but I'm really interested in your Event Kyogre and Groudon. Could you please check my thread for them? I'd also be willing to do Breeding Projects and other such things for them.
Hi, sorry no thanks. I didn't see much that interested me, and I'm not comfortable with your rule that all 3 members of your trade thread will get what I trade you.

Hi! I don't currently have a female spitback, but I'd be happy to breed one for you in exchange for an Adamant Moon Ball Snorlax spitback. Sound good? :)

Hi, sorry no thanks. I didn't see much that interested me, and I'm not comfortable with your rule that all 3 members of your trade thread will get what I trade you.
For this it is more of for me but thank you for considering.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)