Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 40 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for the following male pokemon with at least 3 or 4 egg moves, nothing else matters.
Goomy
Clauncher
Gligar
Drowzee
Slowpoke

I don't care how crappy the egg moves are, I just want to add egg moves to all the pokemon in my thread. If you'd like to help, please PM me and lets work something out! I will for sure credit everyone once I open my thread back up in November.

Last edited:
Giveaway of SWAG!

That is right I have been a long time member of smogon and I just wanted thank you to everyone in the community.

I would also like to give a special thank you to all the people on the list if you have not checked out there thread YOU MUST DIE! you clearly don't have swag. I understand that I to must give back to the community especially because I to join a lot of giveaways. I may be having some technical problems which may be why you cant find me online as often but I am trying and I am also trying to help people especially new users. Either ways enough of the chit chat lets get on to the giveaway ( I do plan on giving a second chance so stay tuned again)

Female
OT: Eric 48890 (ProjectTitan313) hatched it I breed the parent
Nature:Adamant
Ability: Own Tempo (hidden ability)
Moves: Body slam, ancient power, iron head
Ivs...31.31.31.31.31.08
Full redis

(why not give away a shiny)

The Rules

1) everyone can join.

2) how to join simple.
Comment on my profile page in this type of format:
normal...
fire...
water...(suicune)
electric...
grass...
ice...
fighting...(mega blaziken)
poison...
ground...
flying...(dragonite)
psychic...
bug...(volcarona)
rock...
ghost...
dragon...
dark...(mega absol)
steel...
fairy...
Guess what my favorite pokemon is for the certain types that are unlisted. Heads up also pokemon like zapdos can go in the electric or flying category. Each person is allowed 3 entries(use them wisely) I will tell you how many pokemon you got right (I might not be online sometimes that is not entirely my fault sorry) however I will not tell you which pokemon you got right in your selections as well. The pokemon mentioned above are answers from my previous giveaway and are my top 5 favorite pokemon. You don't have to submit these pokemon in your entries because they wont count as points for you. In other words you don't have to guess the following types (fighting, water, dark, bug, and flying). Also a big hint there are no more megas except for the ones mentioned above although one pokemon will have a mega in omega ruby and alpha sapphire (yes I gave a hint). The person who guesses the most right wins.

Current guesses and scores
AfroThunderRule is leading with two points and has two more entries (2)
Empoleon_master so far has got zero but has two more entries(0)

(sorry for the long post I wanted to make sure the rules are right feel free to correct me as well if I did something wrong) (good luck) :)

Edit: you win a copy of the shiny numel and also post under the post on my profile page...submit your entries:) Also there is only one winner
edit edit: you can copy paste the format I want and take your time filling in your answers there is no rush however if all spaces are filled in your entry then I will tell you how many pokemon you got right. And I will find a place to put all of this.
bumping my giveaway.

EnGarde

Not Dead Yet
Looking for the following male pokemon with at least 3 or 4 egg moves, nothing else matters.
Goomy
Clauncher
Litwick
Gligar
Drowzee
Slowpoke
Horsea

I don't care how crappy the egg moves are, I just want to add egg moves to all the pokemon in my thread. If you'd like to help, please PM me and lets work something out! I will for sure credit everyone once I open my thread back up in November.
I can help with horsea. Disable, Muddy Water, Razor Wind, and Signal Beam.

LF: -Shiny not Required- Adamant 5/6 iv (Must be 31/31/31/xx/31/31) Guts Conkeldurr with Drain punch, mach punch , and knock off and Adamant 5/6 iv (Must be 31/31/31/xx/31/31) Technician Scizor. ( Maybe with knock off and Super power? :} ), Careful 6/5iv (Must be 31/31/31/xx/31/31 Hippodon with Stealth rock, slack off, and whirlwind, Timid 6iv or 4iv 31/30/31/30/31/30 (HP Fire) Latios with Defog NOTE- Latios Doesn't Have to have HP Fire, Timid 5/6 IV (Must be 31/xx/31/31/31/31 Gengar with giga drain.

FT: Shiny 5iv male (31/xx/31/31/31/31) Srappy Expload with Choice Specs OT Luis ID No. 50146 Pokeballl, Shiny 6iv male Intimidate Landorus-t (With SR and knock off) With Choice scarf and Jolly OT Mike ID No. 50146 Pokeball, Event Diancie x8 Adamant OT えいがかんID No.07194 Cherish Ball, Shiny 6iv male Kabutops Swift swim Adamant OT Stino ID No. 08255 Pokeball, Shiny 4iv ( xx/31/31/31/31/xx) Timid male Greninja with Protean and toxic spikes OT Vivian ID No.62062 Diveball, Shiny Modest 6iv female Delphox with Wish & Heat wave and magician OT VERUDA ID No.18852 Pokeball, Shiny HA 5iv (31/31/31/xx/31/31) male Chesnaught Impish with Bullet proof OT Andrew ID No. 26153 Ultraball , Shiny calm 5iv (xx/31/31/31131/31) female Eevee with wish and adaptability OT Jefferson ID No.51185 Diveball, Shiny 6iv female Goodra Modest with Gooey OT Shewp ID No. 02896 Pokeball, Shiny 4iv (31/31/31/31/xx/xx) Chansey with Aromatherapy and Seismic toss, Serene grace OT Ivan ID No.35107 Dreamball, Shiny 6iv Female Talonflame with Gale wings and Adamant OT Thunder Man ID No.61480 Pokeball, Shiny Brave 5iv ( 31/31/31/31/31/xx) Aegislash OT Fred ID No.07680 Pokeball.

If you're interested in anything, please PM! ^_^
Also, I have A LOT of BP (like, 200 something) If you want, I can throw an item on one of these suckers. :P
Thanks. :)
My FC: 1220-6891-8648
IGN: Ivan

Last edited:
Hey guys, I'm looking for a timid sheer force landorus, knock off mamoswine, knock off krookodile, knock off scrafty, knock off conkeldurr, jolly defiant thundurus, SR nidoqueen, jolly lando-T, and any other cool stuff. PM me if you're interested in what I have to offer. I am willing to offer more if the pokemon is nicknameable.

Also looking for HA roselia (preferably female+dream ball)

I have the following for trade, all were RNG'd/bred by me.

Larvitar Careful 31/31/31/x/31/31 SR, Curse
Heatran Timid 31/23/31/30/31/31 HP Electric, SR
Heatran Calm 30/23/31/30/31/31 HP Grass, SR
Azelf Timid 31/31/31/31/31/31
Uxie Calm 31/28/31/30/31/31 HP Grass
Uxie Impish 30/31/31/18/31/31 HP Grass
Uxie Timd 31/7/31/31/31/31
*Shiny* Jolly Terrakion 31/31/31/28/31/31 SR [timer ball]
*Shiny* Jolly Cobalion 31/31/31/28/31/31 SR [quick ball]
*Shiny* Jolly Virizion 31/31/31/28/31/31 [heal ball]
Litleo (F) Timid Unnerve 30/x/30/31/31/31 HP Ice
Litleo (M) Timid Unnerve 30/x/28-29/31/31/31 HP Dragon
Electrike Timid LightningRod 26-27/x/30/31/31/31 HP Ice
Heracross Adamant Guts 31/x/31/31/31/31 Rock Blast [Net Ball]
Aron Careful Sturdy 31/31/31/x/31/31 Stealth Rock
Magikarp Adamant Swift Swim 31/31/31/x/31/31
Machop Adamant No Guard 31/31/31/x/31/31 Knock Off, Bullet Punch
Shroomish Adamant Quick Feet 31/31/31/x/31/31 Bullet Seed
Eevee Timid Run Away 31/x/31/31/31/31 Yawn, Wish
Cleffa Modest Magic Guard 31/x/31/31/31/31 Wish

I can also breed pretty much any pokemon in Kalos so let me know.

Goomy
Clauncher
Litwick
Gligar
Drowzee
Slowpoke
Horsea

I've got a Darumaka with Hammer Arm/Endure/Take Down/Yawn and a Goomy with Curse/Iron Tail/Counter/Acid Armor that can be of assistance.

Still looking for a female Prankster Sableye in a Dream Ball. IV's/Nature/egg moves, while nice, aren't required. I do have a few things of interest, such as Impish Skarmory with Whirlwind/Stealth Rock/Brave Bird.

Esmeya

There's nothing left. Goodbye.
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Your list is completely illegible. It is a giant unreadable textblock. :-/

Can you please edit your post to make it more readable?
Wonderful spacebar.

LF:

-Shiny not Required- Adamant 5/6 iv (Must be 31/31/31/xx/31/31) Guts Conkeldurr with Drain punch, mach punch , and knock off

Adamant 5/6 iv (Must be 31/31/31/xx/31/31) Technician Scizor ( Maybe with knock off and Super power)

Careful 6/5iv (Must be 31/31/31/xx/31/31 Hippowndon with Stealth rock, slack off, whirlwind

Timid 6iv or 4iv 31/30/31/30/31/30 (HP Fire) Latios with Defog. NOTE- Latios Doesn't Have to have HP Fire.

FT:

Shiny 5iv male (31/xx/31/31/31/31) Srappy Expload with Choice Specs OT Luis ID No. 50146 Pokeball

Shiny 6iv male Intimidate Landorus-t (With SR and knock off) With Choice scarf
Jolly OT Mike ID No. 50146 Pokeball

Event Diancie x8 Adamant OT えいがかんID No.07194 Cherish Ball

Shiny 6iv male Kabutops Swift swim Adamant OT Stino ID No. 08255 Pokeball

Shiny 4iv ( xx/31/31/31/31/xx) Timid male Greninja with Protean and toxic spikes OT Vivian

ID No.62062 Diveball Shiny Modest 6iv female Delphox with Wish & Heat wave and magician OT VERUDA ID No.18852 Pokeball

Shiny HA 5iv (31/31/31/xx/31/31) male Chesnaught Impish with Bullet proof OT Andrew ID No. 26153 Ultraball Shiny calm 5iv (xx/31/31/31131/31) female Eevee with wish and adaptability OT Jefferson ID No.51185 Diveball

Shiny 6iv female Goodra Modest with Gooey OT Shewp ID No. 02896 Pokeball

Shiny 4iv (31/31/31/31/xx/xx) Chansey with Aromatherapy and Seismic toss, Serene grace OT Ivan ID No.35107 Dreamball

Shiny 6iv Female Talonflame with Gale wings and Adamant OT Thunder Man ID No.61480 Pokeball

Shiny Brave 5iv ( 31/31/31/31/31/xx) Aegislash OT Fred ID No.07680 Pokeball.
It doesn't work on Mac natively, you need to emulate Windows to run it. Google is your friendly friend.

Looking for female Heavy Ball Skarmory, CML for what I can trade in return. I'd prefer a spitback for spitback trade.
Still need Skarmory? I have some females on hand I'd be happy to trade you. If I could get a female, immunity, dive ball Gligar in return that would be awesome. Spitback is fine. ^_^

Looking for friend safaris with warturtles, start a convo with me if you have a friend safari with anyone of these.
Also, my friend safari is a fire type with pyroars, braxiens, and pansears in it.
I also need one with metang in it if possible, please.

So, I'm getting set for a round of Poketransfers, and I need 4-5 more Apricorn requests from my HG to send up to complete both sets.

Anything someone would like to trade for? In particular, one of those I'm planning to get is from the bug catching contest (Using a Cute Charmer to help find a female).

So, I'm getting set for a round of Poketransfers, and I need 4-5 more Apricorn requests from my HG to send up to complete both sets.

Anything someone would like to trade for? In particular, one of those I'm planning to get is from the bug catching contest (Using a Cute Charmer to help find a female).
If you go to my thread you should notice a huge list with a bunch of stuff I plan to do in heartgold soul silver. Feel free to take ideas. A few ideas though if you want.
heavy ball or love ball mawile
friend ball kangaskhan (for shiny) or level for regular
level ball weedle (working on that myself)
love ball quagsire (matches shiny but no hidden ability)
(just a few thoughts I could think of)

Friend ball Teddiursa?

If you go to my thread you should notice a huge list with a bunch of stuff I plan to do in heartgold soul silver. Feel free to take ideas. A few ideas though if you want.
heavy ball or love ball mawile
friend ball kangaskhan (for shiny) or level for regular
level ball weedle (working on that myself)
love ball quagsire (matches shiny but no hidden ability)
(just a few thoughts I could think of)
I already have a Love Ball Mawile spit back from another trade. I don't recall if it's redis, so I'd probably be better just breeding another one from it
I could catch you the Kangaskhan(s) depending on how many requests I receive

Friend ball Teddiursa?
I can catch that for you if you'd like.

That gives me
- Friend Ball Kangaskhan
- MAYBE Level Ball Kangaskhan
- Friend/Moon Ball Teddiursa.

That leaves me 2-3 more requests, including the Sports Ball Pokemon.

Moonball Absol?
Fastball Pikachu?
Either of those please?

I already have a Love Ball Mawile spit back from another trade. I don't recall if it's redis, so I'd probably be better just breeding another one from it
I could catch you the Kangaskhan(s) depending on how many requests I receive

I can catch that for you if you'd like.

That gives me
- Friend Ball Kangaskhan
- MAYBE Level Ball Kangaskhan

That leaves me 2-3 more requests, including the Sports Ball Pokemon.
you don't have to catch me any of these stuff I am just simply helping you and I am planning to get this stuff as well. Another thing I am working on sport ball wise. I am trying to get a shiny kricketot in sport ball almost done just need to get more eggs so I can get them checked that is another thought.
edit: just telling you stuff I am working on or going to work on and that should be interesting the stuff I am telling you is from a list which I had checked by another smogon user.

you don't have to catch me any of these stuff I am just simply helping you and I am planning to get this stuff as well. Another thing I am working on sport ball wise. I am trying to get a shiny kricketot in sport ball almost done just need to get more eggs so I can get them checked that is another thought.
So I shouldn't regard yours as requests so much as suggestions? Alright then.

Moonball Absol?
Fastball Pikachu?
Either of those please?
Absol might take a bit longer since, since I need the Hoenn Sound to find him, but I could do it.
Pikachu would be no problem

- Moon Ball Absol
- Fastball Pikachu

Same number of slots left. 3-4. Sports Ball still available

Edit: 4-5 actually. Can't get Teddiursa in HG.

Absol might take a bit longer since, since I need the Hoenn Sound to find him, but I could do it.

- Moon Ball Absol
- Fastball Pikachu

Edit: 4-5 actually. Can't get Teddiursa in HG.
Thanks I still need to get HG/SS back from my friend, so I can't get these myself.

- Moon Ball Absol
- Fastball Pikachu

ehh yeah it's just advice. Although I think the stuff I mentioned should help I take it this is for a trade thread right. If you need something from my thread ask I breed with egg moves and I would be happy to give you any spitbacks:) If you're bored though and no promises I would like to request level ball or fast ball farfetch'd thinking of breeding a shiny one myself

ehh yeah it's just advice. Although I think the stuff I mentioned should help I take it this is for a trade thread right. If you need something from my thread ask I breed with egg moves and I would be happy to give you any spitbacks:) If you're bored though and no promises I would like to request level ball or fast ball farfetch'd thinking of breeding a shiny one myself
Just doing these because I've got free spots for this transfer anyway.

- [] Moon Ball Absol
- [x] Fastball Pikachu
- [] Level/Fast ball Farfetch'd

4 left, including sport ball

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)