GSCielebi Tournament -- FINALS [Won by e7e]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andy Snype

Mr. Music
Introduction:
Originally Colchonero's idea who couldn't host it because he is in jail for killing a man

As we all know, Celebi was banned from GSC OU many years ago, but there are some players who doesn't agree with that maybe undeserved ban. Well, then let's see again how the GSC metagame works with Celebi.

This is simply a GSC OU tournament, in which Celebi will be allowed.

Tournament Rules
General tournament rules and regulations can be found here.

Format
Generation II OU.
Single Elimination, best of one.
Matches must be played on Pokemon Online v2 under the "Crystal" subgeneration.

Specific Rules
Celebi is allowed for the entirety of this tournament.

Clauses
  • Species Clause: A player cannot have two of the same Pokémon on their team. For example, a player cannot have two Koffing on his or her team.
  • Sleep Clause: A player cannot put two or more different opposing Pokémon to sleep using attacks that induce sleep to opposing Pokémon.
  • Evasion Clause: A player cannot increase their Pokémon's evasion stat with a move that specifically increases evasion. Items or indirect boosts do not break this clause.
  • OHKO Clause: Players cannot use Horn Drill, Guillotine, or Fissure in any of their Pokémon's movesets.
  • Battle Timeout: If a player exhausts the timer, he/she loses.
  • Freeze Clause: Only one Pokemon can be frozen on your opponent's team at a time.
  • Ubers Clause: The only Uber you may use is Celebi. Mewtwo, Mew, Lugia, and Ho-oh are banned for the entirety of this tournament.
  • Self-KO Clause: If a player uses a recoil move to cause a draw, that player wins. If a player uses Explosion, Selfdestruct, Destiny Bond, or Perish Song to cause a draw, that player loses. If a draw would be caused by a hold item or ability that causes recoil to the opponent, the player that controls the Pokémon with the hold item or ability wins.
  • Sleep Perish Trap Clause: A player may not use a sleep-inducing attack, an infinite-duration trapping attack (i.e., Mean Look or Spider Web), and Perish Song all on the same moveset of any Pokemon. For example, a Pokemon using all of Hypnosis, Mean Look, and Perish Song together on its moveset is banned. Examples of what is NOT banned are: using just Mean Look and Perish Song together on the same set; using just Lovely Kiss and Mean Look together on the same set; and using all of Wrap, Spore, and Perish Song together on the same set.

Isa vs Conflict
Conflict vs e7e
Isa
vs e7e

Round 2:

Isa vs Conflict
Conflict vs e7e
Isa vs e7e

Get it done soon please!

Last edited:

Isa

I've never felt better in my life
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
im gonna be busy friday to sunday both this week as well as the next, but i think our time zones are all very similar so we shouldn't have too big issues getting this done regardless i think

Crestfall

levitate, levitate, levitate, levitate
Conflict get it. Any of the three can come out with it, I just wanna see some surprise strats come out.

Isa

is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
waiting for my opponents to answer my VMs

otherwise i can activitywin this tour yn

Andy Snype

Mr. Music
e7e Conflict Isa

Isa and Conflict have set up a time to play.
Isa messaged e7e.
I can't find anything between e7e and Conflict.

I am sending out a PM as well. This has been up for nearly a week. Contact your opponent and set up a time to fight. Thank you Isa for contacting your opps. Conflict should return from the dead. e7e was online less than 5 mins ago, and all 3 of you are in RoAPL. Get this done.

Isa

me and e7e talked on smogtours yesterday. we made vague schedules, but its something!

Isa

Scheduled for today but suddenly power outage. This was way beyond my control. Can't play today.

Phone post

Isa

conflict shredded me

i was one game away from winning the tour, now i must do this again ;_;

but yeah me and conflict have scheduled for sunday. e7e post in here when you're available for play, i can play any evening up until next friday but i'd like some teambuilding time first

Isa

lost to e7e, gg

this tour is finally over! hooray

celebimeta sucks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)