Other Need help creating team with charizard x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys I've been playing pokemon a lot but I've never played it competitively. I would like some help trying to build a team based around charizard x and maybe azumarill. Some other pokes I was interested in adding were goodra and maybe landorus (im not sure how they'd fit but I thought they'd be good). I'm not sure on what moves to put or evs and any help is welcome. Also if there are other better pokes to include I would love to see them. Thanks guys.

welcome to smogon. the purpose of rmt isn't for help of this nature; take a look at the rmt rules and some of other threads in this section to get an idea of what is done here

if you want to learn competitive battling from someone, check out the battling 101 subforum where you can sign up whenever a tutoring round is open. if you want to get into smogon as a whole, check out the mentorship subforum. the ou subforum also has plenty of resources, like the viability rankings thread, that you can look at to see what's considered good. however, just like here at rmt, you should take time to look around first and glance at what's expected so threads like this aren't made

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)