Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 40 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Esmeya

There's nothing left. Goodbye.
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
I'm urgently looking for someone generous enough to help me move some of my worthless 'mons from my friend's Y cart to my X cart since I don't have another 3DS to do the job myself. Sadly, I don't have anything good/useful to offer in return so if you could help me out of generosity I would reaally appreciate it.
I can help, unless you ask me to move over 151 Pokemon. Then I will have to fight you.

Giveaway of SWAG!

That is right I have been a long time member of smogon and I just wanted thank you to everyone in the community.

I would also like to give a special thank you to all the people on the list if you have not checked out there thread YOU MUST DIE! you clearly don't have swag. I understand that I to must give back to the community especially because I to join a lot of giveaways. I may be having some technical problems which may be why you cant find me online as often but I am trying and I am also trying to help people especially new users. Either ways enough of the chit chat lets get on to the giveaway ( I do plan on giving a second chance so stay tuned again)

Female
OT: Eric 48890 (ProjectTitan313) hatched it I breed the parent
Nature:Adamant
Ability: Own Tempo (hidden ability)
Moves: Body slam, ancient power, iron head
Ivs...31.31.31.31.31.08
Full redis

(why not give away a shiny)

The Rules

1) everyone can join.

2) how to join simple.
Comment on my profile page in this type of format:
normal...
fire...
water...(suicune)
electric...
grass...
ice...
fighting...(mega blaziken)
poison...
ground...
flying...(dragonite)
psychic...
bug...(volcarona)
rock...
ghost...
dragon...
dark...(mega absol)
steel...
fairy...
Guess what my favorite pokemon is for the certain types that are unlisted. Heads up also pokemon like zapdos can go in the electric or flying category. Each person is allowed 3 entries(use them wisely) I will tell you how many pokemon you got right (I might not be online sometimes that is not entirely my fault sorry) however I will not tell you which pokemon you got right in your selections as well. The pokemon mentioned above are answers from my previous giveaway and are my top 5 favorite pokemon. You don't have to submit these pokemon in your entries because they wont count as points for you. In other words you don't have to guess the following types (fighting, water, dark, bug, and flying). Also a big hint there are no more megas except for the ones mentioned above although one pokemon will have a mega in omega ruby and alpha sapphire (yes I gave a hint). The person who guesses the most right wins.

Current guesses and scores
AfroThunderRule is leading with two points and has two more entries (2)
Empoleon_master so far has got zero but has two more entries(0)

(sorry for the long post I wanted to make sure the rules are right feel free to correct me as well if I did something wrong) (good luck) :)

Edit: you win a copy of the shiny numel and also post under the post on my profile page...submit your entries:) Also there is only one winner
edit edit: you can copy paste the format I want and take your time filling in your answers there is no rush however if all spaces are filled in your entry then I will tell you how many pokemon you got right. And I will find a place to put all of this.
bumping the giveaway again. I might choose to end the giveaway tomorrow. Not that many people have joined so you have a good chance to win.

Albus

The Triumphant
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
I can help, unless you ask me to move over 151 Pokemon. Then I will have to fight you.
Guess I'll have to fight you then. :p

I need like 10 of my 'mons moved, so don't worry about having to waste 40 hours helping me; I'd really appreciate your help.

Anyone have female

In a luxury/ dive/ net ball?
PM me :D

EDIT: And a male Horsea with Outrage/ Signal Beam/ Disable/ Clear Smog

Last edited:
Looking for a female Bulbasaur spitback in Nest Ball with Chlorophyll. If you have one let me know and we can discuss your wants.

You're allowed to have a offsite spreadsheet in your signature. You just can't make a thread and link to it there. A few people asked mods about that already, same goes for advertising. You can't make a post about, but you can link to it in your thread signature.

So, you're kind of spreading false information too. Not that, that was your intention.
I guess we all learnt something new today.

Thanks for setting me straight. Obviously I read the rules wrong too.

So, you cannot create a trade thread and only link to an off-site spreadsheet, etc?

Looking for a female Bulbasaur spitback in Nest Ball with Chlorophyll. If you have one let me know and we can discuss your wants.
I could do you one. It would probably take awhile though (as I got other orders) so just wondering if you wouldn't mind a clone?

If so or if you're interested, PM or VM me. Can't access my thread again...

Esmeya

I guess we all learnt something new today.

Thanks for setting me straight. Obviously I read the rules wrong too.

So, you cannot create a trade thread and only link to an off-site spreadsheet, etc?
So they say, yes. They used to be allowed in trade threads, but not anymore. Not too hard to format it to post on Smogon anyway.

Esmeya

Looking for:

• Dream Ball Caterpie
  • Dream Ball Illumise
  • Dream Ball Wyanut/Wobba-Wobba
  • And that damned Planet of the Apes reject, Dream Ball Chimchar
You do know that Chimchar can only be male in a Dream Ball, right?

Sorry I had to.
Jokes aside you should probably just RNG one yourself at this rate.

Super important question here.

If you had to match a pokeball to jolteon and a pokeball to glacéon which ball or balls would you choose? Because I kind of like premier ball for jolt but I suppose quick ball has it's merits too. With Glaceon dive ball seems like the obvious choice but I feel like that's vaporeons ball you know? What do you guys think?

You do know that Chimchar can only be male in a Dream Ball, right?

Sorry I had to.
Jokes aside you should probably just RNG one yourself at this rate.
No, didn't know actually.
Out of four people, you were the only one to make it clear. :)-
I know that you had to.

On a serious note, I don't know how to add the monkey to my Entra forest.

(I tried Pokegen, but I can't add it as an event, only as a pokemon in my box)

If anyone could PM me about how to force the event, I would appreciate it.
There was a code involved, I believe?

(I know that it's against the rules to discuss stuff like this on here)

Done- thanks .com!

Last edited:
Looking for Tatertot's Redistributable Zekrom or one of similar nature/IVs. Post on my thread if you have one.

#644 Zekrom
Lv. 100 UT
Nature:
Jolly
Ability: Turboblaze
IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31
OT: SPR2012 03102

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem

If you had to match a pokeball to jolteon and a pokeball to glacéon which ball or balls would you choose? Because I kind of like premier ball for jolt but I suppose quick ball has it's merits too. With Glaceon dive ball seems like the obvious choice but I feel like that's vaporeons ball you know? What do you guys think?

Dive Ball works really well for Glaceon, though if you wanted to differentiate it from Vaporeon I guess Great or Net might work. Dive Ball though ^^
Looking for Tatertot's Redistributable Zekrom or one of similar nature/IVs. Post on my thread if you have one.

#644 Zekrom
Lv. 100 UT
Nature:
Jolly
Ability: Turboblaze
IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31
OT: SPR2012 03102
That's not my Zekrom.

Esmeya

No, didn't know actually.
Out of four people, you were the only one to make it clear. :)-
I know that you had to.

On a serious note, I don't know how to add the monkey to my Entra forest.

(I tried Pokegen, but I can't add it as an event, only as a pokemon in my box)

If anyone could PM me about how to force the event, I would appreciate it.
There was a code involved, I believe?

(I know that it's against the rules to discuss stuff like this on here)
Oh, I see. Maybe I can help later on I'm about to go to bed right now.

I used Ultra Ball for my Jolteon and Net Ball for Glaceon. Dive also works despite the whole Varporeon thing going on.

How could I forget about the ultra ball!?

Net ball Glaceon might be ok but I'm not completely sold on it just yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)