Sharing is Caring (Kinda) Tournament: Round 1 Pairings

Psyco, you have the rewards a bit messed up. Both battlers only get 2 CC, and the victor gets 5 UC. There are no rewards from or for the pokemon themselves.

Frosty

=_=
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Just a reminder: This round ends 30 days from now. Since most battles are pretty advanced, I am not too worried about having to decide them fortunately.

But I will warn you that I will start to push the DQ button on Battlers now (except on battles that are far ahead). So please move. We want the more consistent player to win and by "consistent" I include "posts before fucking DQ" ._. .

And again: CC for the owners of the pokemon will be given only at the end of the round. I will make a post collecting all data and tagging you all, so you will know when its time, k?

Frosty

=_=
http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/sick-round-1-group-8-fighterman481-vs-mulan15262.3509225/page-2

With this result, Group 8 is the first one to finish all battles! Go you people.

Every battler won a battle (joy), so let's go with tie-breaking with the hp totals.

Rediamond vs Fighterman481: 0% hp left for red vs 10.5% hp left for Fighter
Rediamond vs Mulan15262: 28.57% hp left for red vs 0% left for Mulan
Mulan15262 vs Fighterman481: 39.13% hp left for Mulan vs 0% left for Fighter

So...

1st Place: Mulan15262 with 1 Victory, 39.13% hp left
2nd Place: Rediamond with 1 Victory, 28.57% hp left
3rd Place: Fighterman481 with 1 Victory, 10.5% hp left

Mulan15262 advances in first place, Rediamond in second and Fighterman481 is eliminated from the tourney. BUT he becomes the first substitute in case of DQ (only if it happens before the battle starts) next round.

http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/sick-round-1-group-8-fighterman481-vs-mulan15262.3509225/page-2

With this result, Group 8 is the first one to finish all battles! Go you people.

Every battler won a battle (joy), so let's go with tie-breaking with the hp totals.

Rediamond vs Fighterman481: 0% hp left for red vs 10.5% hp left for Fighter
Rediamond vs Mulan15262: 28.57% hp left for red vs 0% left for Mulan
Mulan15262 vs Fighterman481: 39.13% hp left for Mulan vs 0% left for Fighter

So...

1st Place: Mulan15262 with 1 Victory, 39.13% hp left
2nd Place: Rediamond with 1 Victory, 28.57% hp left
3rd Place: Fighterman481 with 1 Victory, 10.5% hp left

Mulan15262 advances in first place, Rediamond in second and Fighterman481 is eliminated from the tourney. BUT he becomes the first substitute in case of DQ (only if it happens before the battle starts) next round.
Congratulations to Mulan and Rediamond on their winnings, and some amazing battles :). I wish you all luck in the rest of the tourney!

Frosty

=_=
WARNING:

This round will end in 20 days. If your battle is close to be finished, then finish it please. If your battle isn't close to being finished, I suggest you take a more offensive approach to create a gap significant enough to make sure you will win when I go judge matches.

No match will last after aug 8th, unless a ridiculous tie on an intense battle appears, but don't count on that.

Frosty

=_=
I should have made this clear before, but now is as good as a time as any.

Trainers are rewarded 2CC for participating and 5UC for winning. They don't get anything for the battle itself. And since I forgot to say "DQ = no CC", DQ'd players get CC too for...uh...participating. That will be fixed for next round.

Refs get rewards for the battles itself.

SO, if a battle ends with less than 2 rounds in THEN the battlers get CC for participating (since they did participate even if just for a while), the winners get UC for winning (Victory by DQ is still victory....you were the more commited) BUT the refs DON'T get UC as the battle itself was cancelled.

Owners of mons also get CC as their mons were chosen.

Last edited:

Frosty

=_=
This round will end in 10 days. So if you are losing your match, I suggest you starting risking stuff and bugging your opponent/ref. Just noting this because, if the round ends as is, all battles have "clear" winners. So don't hope for an extension.

Frosty

=_=
The round will end in 3 days. On the first second (I am awake) of the 9th the winners will be declared and the new round will begin.

If you want to ref the next round, lemme know (like this post I guess). I will go with the same people of last round minus the ones that got DQ'd (+ Mowtom as he asked to ref). There will be 12 battles next round. Hopefully not enough to make me subref a crapload of them -_-''.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)