Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 40 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I kind of understand the balls and hatch locations thing but do people just not want ribbons in general? Or do they think the ribbon is ugly or something? xD
For my part, I justify it as a newly hatched Pokemon not having 'deserved' a Champion Ribbon. It's not like they participated in the battle or anything (I'm cool when my Pokemon get the Battle Ribbon for defeating a Chatelaine). Plus, it's an easy ribbon to get post-game so it's basically meaningless. That's how I feel about it anyway :p

I am looking for Adamant Zygarde/Tyranitarite/Mewtwoite X.

I have very good breeded things to give you. PM me if you are interested.

Albus

The Triumphant
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
I'm looking for someone who can clone of a couple of 'mons for me, as well as someone with a 31/31/31/x/31/31 Impish/Careful HA Sableye with Recover or a female spitback that has good IVs. As of what I can offer, I only have a flawless Naive Deoxys w/Nasty Plot and Dark Pulse (Mystery Gift Event from B2W2) and a Shiny Adamant Pawniard w/Stealth Rock, Knock Off and Sucker Punch (both were RNG Abused by me); PM/VM me if you can help me.

I'm SR for a good nature and Iv cobalion, and boy it's not easy lol
You should look into RNG... you aren't going to get very far with just soft-resetting in 5th gen.

Looking for the following male pokemon with at least 3 or 4 egg moves, nothing else matters.
Goomy
Clauncher
Drowzee

I don't care how crappy the egg moves are, I just want to add egg moves to all the pokemon in my thread. If you'd like to help, please PM me and lets work something out! I will for sure credit everyone once I open my thread back up in November.

Last edited:

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
How long would it take for me to learn rng and download it or do whatever
Download? Like a minute. Learn? Depends, look at the guides here and on places like Nugget Bridge. There's also a thread here where people can help you if you get stuck. I'd say no more than an afternoon.

Albus

The Triumphant
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
How long would it take for me to learn rng and download it or do whatever
It'd take you like 30 mins, or even less to learn to RNG Abuse, specially when the easiest games to RNG abuse are the 5th Gen ones. Don't waste your time resetting, learn to RNG Abuse instead.

B
It'd take you like 30 mins, or even less to learn to RNG Abuse, specially when the easiest games to RNG abuse are the 5th Gen ones. Don't waste your time resetting, learn to RNG Abuse instead.
But how long would it take to RNG one

I just want a decent cobalion for me actually, I'll probably be off smogon within the year maybe haha but I just got a 5/18/30/21/19/23 one would've kept if hp was higher

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)