Suspect 4 Nomination Stage (read: post 49)

Status
Not open for further replies.
i got reqs this time . . . i think i will nominate . . . i just will not vote on council.

1) misdreavus
2) fletchling
3) pawnerd

edit: some players pmed me that they won't be here for the nomination thread so here are there votes.

Toa Tahu:

[20:20] <tahu> 1. missy
[20:20] <tahu> 2. fletch

Turtleeye:

1. Fletchling
2. Misdreavus

GuglioM

1. Misdreavus
2. Drought / Chlorophyll
3. Scarf Clause (no more than two Pokemon with a Choice Scarf on a team)

Aaron's Aron

A concussion update in my info tab
Alright, so I don't want to sound like I'm yelling at anyone or anything. However, some of you seem to enjoy PMing people and telling them to vote or not vote for certain things. It would be fantastic if you could stop. Telling the person some stuff about a Pokemon and why it should or should not be (un)banned and discussing it is fine, but stop saying "VOTE FOR THIS. DO IT PLS. PLSSS. VOTE FOR IT." I'm not saying you have to stop or anything, and you are free to do what you want, but just let people vote for what they want to vote for. You voted for what you want to vote for in your vote, so leave everyone else be.

Mini rant aside, I would like to vote for nothing. I like the meta the way it is. But since we have to vote for something, I vote for:

1. Fletchling
2. Misdreavus
3. Knock Off

EDIT: I meant to say this before, but of course I derped and forgot. Lol. This is just more a statement as to why newer players won't vote for Yanma. We don't know about Yanma, and we weren't around to play with it previously. If we did vote for it we would be voting for something we don't know about, and in a sense it would be like a lie. Voting blindly defeats the whole purpose of a vote and suspect test.

Last edited:
I agree with Aaron's Aron. The suspect process is not some bullshit farce to satisfy your own Pokemon libido. You can obviously discuss the suspects in a rational way and have arguments and conversations, but if I find out you pressured or forced other individuals to vote in a particular way or spammed BLAH BLAH VOTE THIS, you will have your vote removed, be banned from voting in the future, and infracted on the forums. I'm not in the mood for your overall immaturity to influence the suspect process because you refuse to let it take its natural course.

Goddess Briyella

Banned deucer.
Telling the person some stuff about a Pokemon and why it should or should not be (un)banned and discussing it is fine, but stop saying "VOTE FOR THIS. DO IT PLS. PLSSS. VOTE FOR IT." I'm not saying you have to stop or anything, and you are free to do what you want, but just let people vote for what they want to vote for. You voted for what you want to vote for in your vote, so leave everyone else be.
Yea, guys, seriously, politicking for votes compromises this whole process.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)