FUK FAIRIES - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arkian

this is the state of grace
is a Contributor Alumnus
OK, so my opponent (BPC) and I were supposed to play 1 pm GMT -5 today on PO, and I was on PO at 12:30 and waited for him for one and a half hour. Then, I went on another site (still idling on PO in case he showed up late and PMed me) and came back to Smogon an hour later, where I found his VM telling me to go to PS to play. I went to PS to see that he was no longer there. I had already told him beforehand that I couldn't play on the weekdays this week, and needed to get this done on the weekend. There was some miscommunication, but I think that I deserve the activity win for being at the assigned place at the assigned time.

Just want to point out to everyone that deadline is tomorrow and, ignoring the games where one player has given the other the win, the following games have yet to be played:

asterat vs Rozykli
Seismitoad vs MiXXX
Ojama vs Benja299
pokebasket vs RotomPoison
SoulWind vs Fantasy
Steve Angello vs LeoMence
Meeps vs scotti
Nova vs Lockheed
Rydro vs SOMALIA
Scene vs kael
Rohail vs BPC
Zebraiken vs Inflikted
Jukain vs Lady Gaga
Perche No Fai vs Mr.378
Adrian Marin vs NintendoVER
afterburn vs Ry V
Tomahawk vs Bolde Swoup
Reymedy vs Vaizar

That's a pretty good amount of games even with the large amount of people that signed up to play. Please try to get your games done or at least give some kind of update before tomorrow evening my time (GMT -4) so I don't get held up with putting together the next round. You can ask for extensions, but you'll need a really good reason for me to grant one even though this is the first round since I gave you guys two weeks to get these games done.

Inflikted

Orco2
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Zebraiken and I originally had trouble scheduling and we eventually didn't do that. I tried to contact him again yesterday but i had no response, if he shows up in time we can try to get this done with an extension, otherwise rip i guess :/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)