Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 40 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for the following pokemon. I need them for Dex completion, so just the pokemon is okay!
I can trade back if needed, oh and I'll be trading spitbacks from my thread!

Pelipper
Rhyperior
Flareon
Yanmega
Makahuta
Starly
Staraptor
Wynaut
Boldore
Flaafy
Clamperl
Huntail
Gorbyss
Chinchou
Articuno
Zapdos
Flygon
Garchomp
Escavlier
Victreebell
Poliwrath
Politoad
Barboach
Wishcash
Purrloin
Poochyena
Patrat
Lotad
Ludicolo
Buizel
Magnemite
Magnezone
Trubbish
Vanillish
Timburr
Conkeldurr
Sandshrew
Aron
Aggron
Tyranitar
Heatmore
Spinarak
Spearow
Fearow
Wigglytuff
Shuppet
Zoura
Gothita
Gothitelle
Spinda
Lickilicky
Swablu
Hydreigon

How do I add spoiler posts? I'll edit this so it isn't so obnoxious.

Looking for someone who can help me evolve my Schyter, as well as someone who can give me a Macnectrite; for the latter I can offer a Shiny Adamant 31/31/31/x/31/31 Pawniard w/Knock Off, Stealth Rock and Sucker Punch and a Naive flawless Event Deoxys (Both were RNG'd by me). PM/VM if you can help me.
I can give you a Manectite, I'd like the Deoxys

Looking for any Natu with Ally Switch and Simple Beam, preferably male. I can breed pretty much any Dream Ball Pokemon, so feel free to ask if I have something you're looking for. I'm willing to do 2:1, except ones with 12.5% / 25% female gender ratios. Thanks!

Expert Evan

every battle has a smell!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus

Female Larvitar in safari ball spitback giveaway on GTS starts now.
Egg moves: Pursuit, stealth rock, iron head, dragon dance
Guaranteed 4IV or 5IV, and female

To participate, go onto GTS,
Deposite Pokemon: any scatterbug for
Pokemon you want: Larvitar
Level: 1 to 10

supplies may be limited at times.
Still going on for those that tuned in late...

Kaphotics

Remodeling Kitchens
is a Top Researcher Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
What software is used for TSV? I now have access to a computer and need to know what to download! Thanks in advance.
KeySAV2.

You'll only be able to use the Battle Video (BV) portion of the program unless you have a digital copy or a Powersaves device.

LF Ralts/Natu line with Ally Switch.
Ill offer you one of:
31/31/?/31/31/31 Justified Naive Absol with Play Rough/Baton Pass/Megahorn/Sucker Punch (M)
31/31/31/?/31/31 Speed Boost Adamant Torchic with Night Slash/Baton Pass (M)
31/31/31/?/31/31 Rock Head Adamant Aerodactly with Wide Guard/Tailwind/Pursuit (M)
31/31/31/?/31/31 Intimidate Adamant Gyarados (F)
31/31/31/?/31/31 Prankster Adamant Riolu with Blaze Kick/Bullet Punch/Crunch/Agility (M)

for each

When have to save a battle video for TSV, Can I save a Battle Video from like the Battle Maison or does it have to be through Wifi?

Expert Evan

Female Larvitar in safari ball spitback giveaway on GTS starts now.
Egg moves: Pursuit, stealth rock, iron head, dragon dance
Guaranteed 4IV or 5IV, and female

To participate, go onto GTS,
Deposite Pokemon: any scatterbug for
Pokemon you want: Larvitar
Level: 1 to 10

supplies may be limited at times.
Final call as there are still 6 female larvitar spitbacks left.

Looking for the following pokemon. I need them for Dex completion, so just the pokemon is okay!
I can trade back if needed, oh and I'll be trading spitbacks from my thread!

Pelipper
Rhyperior
Flareon
Yanmega
Makahuta
Starly
Staraptor
Wynaut
Boldore
Flaafy
Clamperl
Huntail
Gorbyss
Chinchou
Articuno
Zapdos
Flygon
Garchomp
Escavlier
Victreebell
Poliwrath
Politoad
Barboach
Wishcash
Purrloin
Poochyena
Patrat
Lotad
Ludicolo
Buizel
Magnemite
Magnezone
Trubbish
Vanillish
Timburr
Conkeldurr
Sandshrew
Aron
Aggron
Tyranitar
Heatmore
Spinarak
Spearow
Fearow
Wigglytuff
Shuppet
Zoura
Gothita
Gothitelle
Spinda
Lickilicky
Swablu
Hydreigon

How do I add spoiler posts? I'll edit this so it isn't so obnoxious.
[hide}stuff[/hide] (replace } with ]) I might be able to help with at least some of these. (still haven't bothered to go catch Zapdos...)

Still looking for a female Prankster Sableye in a Dream Ball. Nature/IV's/egg moves aren't required, I just want to be able to breed Sableye with the desirable ability in a Dream Ball. Can offer a few things, or can work something out with whoever helps with this. (sorry, no legendary Pokemon or HP spreads as of yet. What legendary Pokemon I have at this time suck, for they're not RNG'd/SR'd)

Can males pass down hidden abilities when bred with their own species? Or is it only when they breed with Ditto? I keep finding conflicting information.

Final call as there are still 6 female larvitar spitbacks left.
I hope I made it in time. Some Japanese player sniped my Scatterbug and sent me their own spitback, so I had to go catch another one.

Can males pass down hidden abilities when bred with their own species? Or is it only when they breed with Ditto? I keep finding conflicting information.

I hope I made it in time. Some Japanese player sniped my Scatterbug and sent me their own spitback, so I had to go catch another one.
Only with ditto.

Expert Evan

saw from "Ellie" at least just now.

LF Ralts/Natu line with Ally Switch.
Ill offer you one of:
31/31/?/31/31/31 Justified Naive Absol with Play Rough/Baton Pass/Megahorn/Sucker Punch (M)
31/31/31/?/31/31 Speed Boost Adamant Torchic with Night Slash/Baton Pass (M)
31/31/31/?/31/31 Rock Head Adamant Aerodactly with Wide Guard/Tailwind/Pursuit (M)
31/31/31/?/31/31 Intimidate Adamant Gyarados (F)
31/31/31/?/31/31 Prankster Adamant Riolu with Blaze Kick/Bullet Punch/Crunch/Agility (M)

for each
Bump for new page

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)