Tournament Other Metagames Premier League - Week 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Valmanway

My jimmies remain unrustled
is a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Okay, so Lost Soul is unable to participate, and since he subbed for galbia, it seems that I'll have to sub myself in. Arcticblast , is this acceptable?

DoW

formally Death on Wings
Wait who am I meant to be playing?
Also don't expect me to play right now it's half past midnight.

MJB

Sup Peeps
is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnus
Unless I play talent later today, I am claiming activity.

I've messaged him and been on PS every day (we are usually on at the same times) but havnt seen him :(

Its a shame, I like playing talent :(

Monte Cristo

Banned deucer.
ok going to speak for my team because i have to take responsibility as a manager.

can we give Arhops the activity win? Valman apparently did not sub out Hollywood even though he clearly didn't have a choice as his computer had mishaps and he expressed this. He has been active all week and nobody has been able to fight him despite him needing a sub.

Ok yes, Lost Soul and I have to coinflip because he gets on 3:00 am my time which I need sleep for work and I get on around 7 am (PST) both of us are PST so this is very odd, I've been asking Valmanway to sub out Lost Soul again or try and work things out with his player, but all he has done is gotten news from Lost Soul saying I am being the douche who isn't willing to change. I have work so I can feed myself, pay the bills, etc. I can't give up going to work for this game. My other AAA player is in this round already for randbats so I can't sub out myself. If Valman didn't error his roster and put in galbia who has never played this tier before we would have had more time to figure this out, but unfortunately this all is taking happen place last minute due to this annoying error. I know maybe Lost Soul can't get on my time, but the least he can do is not call me out on not staying from my fucking job so I can play this match.

Just give MJB the activity win, -Talent- has been very annoying in his inactivity in this premiere league which makes me regret shelving out the auction credits for him anyways. But whatever, if he wants to keep his low post count and inactivity as a joke for his smogon account rather than doing what he's supposed to do for the sake of the team, I'll sub in Seismitoad if you guys can't play tonight, then sorry MJB, I know you were patient and willing but Talent wasn't playing like he was suppose to and I just caught wind of this (he should VM me if he wants a sub out :/ or someone else should in his place) so sorry for the late sub and everything.

So please other managers, if you have things to clear up or whatever, do it know so we can get the most issues resolved and inactivity doesn't cause the death of this OMPL like it did the last one.

Valmanway

My jimmies remain unrustled
is a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Okay, so I'm working how the AAA battle's going to take place now. In the meantime, galbia , think you can fill in for Hollywood?

Reactions: g

Arcticblast

Trans rights are human rights
is a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
and yes I am extending the deadline for another 12 hours, at which point I'll bitch at Oi to post the thread

SEND LINEUPS

Arhops

Professor Layton's Little Brother
is a Smogon Discord Contributor
Im very sure I won't be able to play galbia since neither of our recent activity is within that 12 hours and I also sleep for around 3/4 of that 12 hours.

Sorry :pirate:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)