The Quite Literally Perfect BW UU Tournament - Round 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Quite Literally Perfect BW UU Tournament

Many months ago, UU leader kokoloko expressed his disgust for those who pushed for a Hail un-ban and those who were against a Chandelure ban, claiming that the Underused tier would have been "quite literally perfect" without them. This, in addition to long-lasting cries of "ban Victini" has inspired this tournament that intends to explore the Quite Literally Perfect BW UU Metagame. Apologies to Thunderblunder, as Bronzong will not be banned in this tournament.
Rules
- BW UU
- standard clauses
- Abomasnow, Snover, Chandelure and Victini are banned

- matches are best of 3
- one week deadline, ends at 11:59 PM EST on July 27th

Matches
Calloflochie vs. Level 56
Kebabe vs. fatty
PROBLEMS vs. KratosMana
Sweep vs. WhiteQueen
daup vs. Bad Ass
Nas vs. Ojama

Have fun! Send replays my way if you have some good ones :toast:

Last edited by a moderator:

Ojama

Banned deucer.
I lost 1-2. Last game was mine 100% but at least I learnt that something that takes 25% on a stabbed move from a Pokémon at +2 isn't a counter.

Reactions: e7e

Nas

Banned deucer.
Actually, you didn't even have the advantage. Weavile was going to get at least one KO every time it came in, and I had multiple checks to your win condition. (Sharpedo) And of course, the Togekiss sweep was inevitable because your Zapdos wasn't Life Orb.

If you want to get mad because Togekiss did what it's supposed to do, fine, but don't make it look like you would have won otherwise.

Ojama

Banned deucer.
I don't want to start an argument, you can think whatever you want, it's been a while I've realized that the haxx never matters for the opponent. I mean, it's just too hard to admit you got lucky by flinching 8 times out of 8 air slashes used.

Also, your weavile was at 78% with SR + Spikes on your field. I'm quite skeptical about your claim that Weavile was going to sweep me every time it came in knowing the fact that you're at 40% the next time you come in. SR + Spikes + LO = 42. Nice sweep.

Nas

Banned deucer.
I flinched Rhyperior 4 times, not 8, and Cofagrigus once. I have no problem admitting when luck has occured, but I have a problem with you assuming you had the 100% win without it. It just irks me when people complain about hax and assume they had the game won without it. In this case, you didn't, and the hax involved wasn't even major. Anyone who played BW UU can tell you that Rhyperior isn't a reliable stop to Togekiss, so pardon my lack of sympathy for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)