Old Name and Profile Change Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.

BPC

"Silence is the best answer to a stupid question"
Can i get a name change to Bloodlines

It's my PS name and BPc is already registered by someone else.

rejected - name already taken - oglemi

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd like to have my name changed to 'Reapehify'

- Getting into Smogon officially and I want to go by my universal username.
- Uniform with my Pokemon Showdown ID.

k - oglemi

Could I get my name changed to Anjunadeep? I'd like some uniformity, seeing it's my username on pokebattle, PS!, and a few other forums.

k - oglemi

Thanks kek

Last edited:
I'd like to go by The Canceler from now on. I came up with my current username years ago and it no longer means anything/looks childish. I plan on going by the new name on Pokemon Showdown.

k - oglemi

May I please have my named changed to Doubt?

Reason: the name Fighterman481 was from an older time, and while I do not hate it, I have tried to keep Doubt as my new standard and like it much better. Thanks in advance :)

k - oglemi

Can I name change to Chevacava ?"

reason:

My username now makes me sound like a sea creature-obsessed 2 yr old, and I don't even know why I picked it :0

Thank you!

k - oglemi

Request to change my name to DinaIsha because that's my PS Alt and I made this profile some time before I got on to PS.

k - oglemi

Jaiho

bandy legged troll
name change to just "Jaiho"

reason: looks better, easier to log in, easier for tags, sounds less pretentious, etc

also, would it count as a full name change, or elimination of annoying text?

EDIT: nvm, Haunter did it for me already

Last edited:
Change to Hi im Time
Reason: cause timeneon seems strange

rejected - not really a reason to change - oglemi

Hi. Can I have my named to "Karnu" ? I made this account a while back when I did not have a stable username and I now plan to use these forums

Its my tag I use everywhere.

I can supply links as proof if needed.

TIA.

k - oglemi

Can I have my name changed to "Inscribe" I'd prefer having my Smogon name matching with my Showdown name so people can identify me. Thank you in advance.

k - oglemi

Could I get my birthday changed to November 10th, 1997 from November 10th, 1987. I'm not exactly sure what happened when I was making my account but I'd like for it to be accurate.

k - oglemi

Can I please have my name change to "YourBoss". I made this account on Smogon before joining PS! so I didn't have this name and for people I know on PS! can find me easier. Also, can I have my birth year changed from 1990 to 2000 please, don't know what happened then but the date (May 6th) is correct. Thank you in advance.

k - oglemi

I would like to change my nickname to Rebellion, if not possible I would like to change to "Zero" or "Zero." with the point.

rejected - all of those names are taken - oglemi

Considering this wouldn't count as a name change, I would like to remove the "2" at the end of my username. It would make it much easier for other users to tag me and most users refer to me as "Magcargo" anyways.

k - oglemi

I would like to change my name to Jumi.
I recently changed my ps name and i would like this to match it.

k - oglemi

RockRocks

Banned deucer.
I would like to change my name to "Airbourne".

Reason: I mean, let's be honest here; RockRocks is pretty lame, Airbourne sounds much better. :D

Last edited:
I would like my name changed to Lycus since, on showdown, that is my account and this one no longer works as well as when I liked to use it

Done - Nexus

Regime

the party is December 18th
is an Artist Alumnus
Can you change my birth year to 1999? I'm not sure why i put 1998 there but it rages my OCD.

Done - Nexus

I'd like a name change to -Sparkbeat- because it's what I use everywhere else and nearly everyone just calls me Spark. Thanks~

Done - Nexus

Can I have my named changed to Pyronox? It's easier than my current name and it's my name on Showdown.

Done - Nexus

How did I miss this thread? :(

I want to get my name changed to Mulligan because I've had this username online for far too long (Smogon isn't the first place I've used it) and I'm sick of being associated with a wise, but extremely perverted old man -.-

Done - Nexus (sadly)

Arcueid

nah i'd win nah i'd win nah i'd win
is a Battle Simulator Moderator
I want my name changed to UCN

It's my main showdown alt.

Tanks a lot

Done - Nexus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)