@}--,--'-- The New Rose Forest @}--,--'-- Could the mods please lock this poor thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.
<oh my god, people read my rules/use my form- yay>

I like your Dream Ball Elygem. :)
(Could you breed me a 0 Analytic female?)

I'll get started on the Dragon sometime today, BMW.
You mean zero speed? Sure. I'm not guaranteeing to have it soon, though. I just have a zero speed ditto with one other flawless stat so, uh, might take a day or two. But hopefully I can get one quick.

Last edited:
You mean zero speed? Sure. I'm not guaranteeing to have it soon, though. I just have a zero speed ditto with one other flawless stat so, uh, might take a day or two. But hopefully I can get one quick.
Yup, 0 Speed. (Stupid typo)

Anyway, your Bagon is ready:

The IVs are 31/x/x/31/31/31 and she knows Hydro Pump and DD. Obviously in a Safari Ball.

Yup, 0 Speed. (Stupid typo)

Anyway, your Bagon is ready:

The IVs are 31/x/x/31/31/31 and she knows Hydro Pump and DD. Obviously in a Safari Ball.
Wait, did you want just zero speed specifically, or zero speed with other 4/5 IVs? Because if it's the first one, then I can get one faster.

Wait, did you want just zero speed specifically, or zero speed with other 4/5 IVs? Because if it's the first one, then I can get one faster.
Don't care about the IVs, other than Speed. As long as the baby is a girl, and has the H/A that is.

Last edited:
Don't care about the IVs, other than Speed. As long as the baby is a girl, has the H/A that is.
It took three hours, but I finally got an analytic female with 0 speed. It's 31/x/x/x/31/0, bold, in a dream ball, with nasty plot and barrier.
This is the third time I've bred elgyem, and like the other times, HA females were few and far between. Elgyem does not like me.

It took three hours, but I finally got an analytic female with 0 speed. It's 31/x/x/x/31/0, bold, in a dream ball, with nasty plot and barrier.
This is the third time I've bred elgyem, and like the other times, HA females were few and far between. Elgyem does not like me.
Well, Bagon likes you! :)

I can be online in a second.

Expert Evan

every battle has a smell!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Hi again, looks like I'm also interested in a female trapinch/vibrava/flygon in a safari ball as well, spitback is fine enough. I do have a descendant of your bagon that's female and 6IV with 4 egg moves if you'd like that in return.

Hi again, looks like I'm also interested in a female trapinch/vibrava/flygon in a safari ball as well, spitback is fine enough. I do have a descendant of your bagon that's female and 6IV with 4 egg moves if you'd like that in return.
Sure, I can breed you a girl 'Pinchy.

In return.. hmm, I've been having trouble updating the Unova pokemon post in this thread- I was trying to get a mod to look at it for weeks. Any chance you would be able to fix that stupid 502 error?

(If not, I'll take that Bagon)

Expert Evan

every battle has a smell!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
sure, I'll take a look, oftentimes I have to strip formatting.

edit: only stripped out the bolding in that post, will still give you the 6iv bagon in return anyways.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)