Finals World Cup of Pokemon IX - Finals [Won by Team Brazil]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kratosmana the matchup lord, I'm stunned right now.

This is like usa vs ussr hockey in the olympics upset worthy (if it happens).

Yeah, I know, it's happened. East have to know win the ADV and BW game, probably their two hardest matchups (Soge and DM are riding high this season), just to tie.

Well, at least now CTC has some motivation (the fact he has to win if he wants East to have a shot)

either you didnt watch augusts game or youre flat out retarded

either way shut the fuck up
No need to be mean dude, I meant no offense, because I was just pointing out that you were down 4-2 in a series you expected to sweep, though a comeback is possible (if you can make the tiebreaker you win cause aim is on fire, and the likes for the tiebreaker video.....wow)

Bluwing

icequeen
is a Tutor Alumnus
Yeah, I know, it's happened. East have to know win the ADV and BW game, probably their two hardest matchups (Soge and DM are riding high this season), just to tie.

Well, at least now CTC has some motivation (the fact he has to win if he wants East to have a shot)
dude, the series is fuckin close and stop acting like a dodrio..

dude, the series is fuckin close and stop acting like a dodrio..
Wow. I make one or two posts and suddenly everyone hates me. 4-2 in an 8 game series is not that close when 2 of your best players are still to play. I do admit it's possible for East to win, just not probable, and I support Brazil as the underdogs now in the drivers seat of this series, sorry if I offend anyone.

Dave

formerly Stone Cold
is a Tournament Directoris a Forum Moderatoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Championis a Five-Time Past WCoP Champion
I don't think anyone on East has underestimated Brazil nor considered them an underdog. I've stated 1000 times how good a lot of their players are. Just let the players play and be cool about whoever wins. Just relax mijo, it's better if you don't post more though. If Brazil wins, congrats and they deserve it. But I think everyone with eyes can see the score and knows the deficit and whose in control right now.

edited 2 please rey

Last edited:

reyscarface

is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a defending SPL Championdefeated the Smogon Frontier
World Defender
I don't think anyone on East has underestimated Brazil nor considered them an underdog. I've stated 1000 times how good a lot of their players are, but what's annoying is like, the constant spam and fanboys. Just let the players play and be cool about whoever wins. Just relax mijo, it's better if you don't post more though. If Brazil wins, congrats and they deserve it. But I think everyone with eyes can see the score and knows the deficit and whose in control right now.
you know i like you but come the fuck on stone rofl, youre complaining about spam and fanboys when weve gotten flooded by east fanboys and spam since signups even

let the guys have their moment, i dont think youd be complaining if the fanboys were posting in your favor

you know i like you but come the fuck on stone rofl, youre complaining about spam and fanboys when weve gotten flooded by east fanboys and spam since signups even

let the guys have their moment, i dont think youd be complaining if the fanboys were posting in your favor
Are you serious ? Lmao. What fan boys are you even talking about ? Unlike your Mexican ass who went Mexican Hopping from Team to Team to "Win". Now you're ass'd out hating hard as hell on East from the Sidelines...If anything, we have more "East Haters" Than "Fan-Boys". I clearly stated before the Round even started that i was rooting for Both squads either way, out of respect for both squads...

http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/world-cup-of-pokemon-ix-finals.3508155/page-5#post-5615048 <----

yond

mitt game strong
is a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
Nothing wrong with brazil fans being happy here, they've played well and haven't done anything wrong to squander the good positions they've had in these games so far. bkc has anger issues and is venting because things haven't really gone our way so far in this series. Two really good games coming up tomorrow and hopefully (for us) we'll see our first finals tiebreak in a few years. neutral luck, hopefully everyone can calm down now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 14)