Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 41 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, Teddiursa is SS exclusive, I only have HG Pokemon.

Sorry about that. Yours was the last one in that first batch, hence why I mentioned starting a new one for Mewdraco's Absol
yeah sorry about that. When I get my soul silver back from my doofus friend who is now in seattle for a week I will get back on board with my stuff. You also have inspired me to give away a few things when I breed my soul silver stuff.
Its ok, can you get a swablu in a lure ball?
Once again sorry to you because I was not able to fulfill your order. I wish I could but my friend has my game and is now out of town. I wish he listened to me and would have given me back my game monday.

Looking for a flawless timid/naive/hasty blue flare/bolt strike victini and a flawless timid suicune with hp eletric/grass. I can offer 5th gen rng'd pokemon or breed something in X/Y. Pm me if your interested!

But aren't RNG pokemon generated and "technically" not legitimate?
It's way too late for me to even be up at this hour, but *Trev* is absolutely right. How about you take, oh, about a half hour of your time and read (or watch) a good guide on RNG abuse. As Trev said, there is an on-site guide to read and learn from.

Personally, I found Blyde's Bloghell to be more helpful, but we're all different when it comes to learning.

Look, I even found you a YouTube video to watch YouTuber (KazoWAR)and subsequent RNG video series to watch and learn from:

Hopefully you'll take this to heart and come back in a day or two (however long it takes you to RNG abuse that, what was it again, Terrakion) and show off that Jolly 31/31/31/x/31/31 shiny beast.

EDIT:
Damn, I got super-Greninja'd. Well, I put in some videos, so that counts for something, right?

EDIT 2:
Watch the videos on YouTube, if you're going to watch them. Hide tags don't like to hide videos, apparently...

Last edited:
It's way too late for me to even be up at this hour, but *Trev* is absolutely right. How about you take, oh, about a half hour of your time and read (or watch) a good guide on RNG abuse. As Trev said, there is an on-site guide to read and learn from.

Personally, I found Blyde's Bloghell to be more helpful, but we're all different when it comes to learning.

Look, I even found you a YouTube video to watch YouTuber (KazoWAR)and subsequent RNG video series to watch and learn from:

Hopefully you'll take this to heart and come back in a day or two (however long it takes you to RNG abuse that, what was it again, Terrakion) and show off that Jolly 31/31/31/x/31/31 shiny beast.

EDIT:
Damn, I got super-Greninja'd. Well, I put in some videos, so that counts for something, right?

EDIT 2:
Watch the videos on YouTube, if you're going to watch them. Hide tags don't like to hide videos, apparently...
I wish, but I'm going to Europe this week, but when I come back ill RNG it. I'll read up tonight tho thanks man

-Moon Ball Absol
-Lure Ball Marill
-Lure Ball Swablu
-Moon Ball Sableye
-Lure Ball Taillow
-

Still got 1 slots I could fill for a HG transfer.

Last edited:
-Moon Ball Absol
-Lure Ball Marill
-Lure Ball Swablu
-
-
-

Still got 3 slots I could fill for a HG transfer.
You have inspired me I guess in a sense to want to do this to. I will try to giveaway soul silver stuff as well when I get my game back I to will try help. I have soul silver so this works out perfectly. Also because you have heartgold I actually do need something I need moon ball sabeleye.
edit: because I have asked for two things I guess you can take something from my thread.

You have inspired me I guess in a sense to want to do this to. I will try to giveaway soul silver stuff as well when I get my game back I to will try help. I have soul silver so this works out perfectly. Also because you have heartgold I actually do need something I need moon ball sabeleye.
Added. I presume wanted for the Mega, considering how bad it wants Prankster.

Added. I presume wanted for the Mega, considering how bad it wants Prankster.
well actually I wanted to get this but then I figured out about heartgold exclusive was so angry for the day. But yeah that actually would be cool because yeah I have a trick room ditto.

Can someone help me clone a bunch of pokemon none of which anyone was willing to clone as a perfect iv (minus special attack) jolly terrakion is apparently not worth cloning. The terrakion is from a give away from TheMoe it is semi redis and is in a master ball.

Also I need 3 crap shinymons that I got from friend safaris cloned one of which is a frogadier. And another is a shiny charmeleon.

The last thing I need cloned is a 31/31/31/x/x/31 adamant swarm heracross that's holding its ite.

I would like 3 clones of each of these + the original, you can have a few copies of each...if you even want them.

Still taking two requests for HG Apricorn catches
Heavy Ball Ponyta? 8D

Also for everyone else....

Breedables Giveaway!

I'm in desperate need of cleaning out some of my boxes and since Wonder Trade is time consuming (because it takes my game an eternity to find someone to trade with), I've decided to try and get rid of them spread the love here.

The Instructions/Rules:
  • Since I have quite a few, I'm going to say 3 pokemon per person. Note this will require patience since I'll be trading through the GTS and therefore can only do one at a time.
  • Catch a Bunnelby and put it on the GTS.
  • Make sure to put your Smogon Username in the notes section please. If your username happens to be too long, put mine or smogon or something to indicate I'm trading with a person who knows about this giveaway. :P
  • Comment on my profile telling me: the pokemon(s) you want along with your preferred gender and your IGN.
  • Help me out by doing a quick scan of previous people who've posted on my profile before you. I will try my hardest to keep the list updated, but if you happen to see someone has already asked for my fast ball Marill, don't ask for it as well because I only have one and I'm giving things out in the first come first served style.
That's it! Now there are a few things to keep in mind about the pokemon I'm offering:
  • Males tend to have flawless IV spreads. Hopefully that makes them a bit more enticing to people. lol I do use the word tend though because I think a few of them have imperfect spreads.
  • Not all dream ball pokemon come with their HAs. Please do NOT ask if they have their HA or request for one with its HA. Generally I'll hand out the HA ones first, but either way, if you aren't willing to take a non-HA one, simply don't ask for a dream ball pokemon.
  • All of them have 3-4 egg moves except for Marill. She's all by herself. D: She might have one...2 tops, but don't count on it.
  • I'm pretty sure all of them have at least 4 IVs. I didn't bother marking them all and I'm not going to double check before sending them, so a couple females may be lower than that. Majority are 5 though and I'm pretty sure all my males are 5IV since I don't keep them otherwise. A couple of my females do have flawless 5IV spreads, so you may get lucky. :D
Dream Ball Shinx - (m) 3, (f) 2
Love Ball Swablu - (f) 2
Love Ball Mareep - (f) 5
Dream Ball Eevee - (m) 4, (f) 9
Moon Ball Misdreavus - (f) 2
Level Ball Seedot - (m) 2, (f) 2
Moon Ball Meditite - (m) 2, (f) 1
Dream Ball Spheal - (m) 3, (f) 1
Dream Ball Ledyba - (m) 1
Friend Ball Yanma - (m) 1, (f) 2
Love Ball Cleffa - (f) 2
Heavy Ball Skarmory - (f) 2
Fast Ball Pidgey - (f) 6
Fast Ball Marill - (f) 1
Dream Ball Snorunt - (m) 1
Dream Ball Nidoran - (m) 1

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 7)