Trading shop. Close the thread, please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Uhh, what's with the Diancie? Don't you have any fodder?

EDIT:
Either way, thanks for the female Water Pulse Vanillite ^_^

If you get fodder, I'll happily trade the Diancie back to you. Even if it is a clone.
That Diancie is just a gift from me:) and you are welcome

I am looking for a diancie. Any diancie. Even a spitback.

What I can do for you:
Slowclone Legit via Glitch
Access to 2/3 HA Sinnoh starters (Piplup/Chimmy)
HA treecko

^rare, hard to find. Just add egg moves. Also, I can return the original diancie. I just want a clone.
I can make multiple diancie to return to you in lieu of a starter.

I am looking for a diancie. Any diancie. Even a spitback.

What I can do for you:
Slowclone Legit via Glitch
Access to 2/3 HA Sinnoh starters (Piplup/Chimmy)
HA treecko

^rare, hard to find. Just add egg moves. Also, I can return the original diancie. I just want a clone.
I can make multiple diancie to return to you in lieu of a starter.
Sorry, I don't have any spare diancies:(

Nature: Timid
Ability: Levitate
IVs: 31/x/31/31/31/31
Egg moves: Nasty Plot, Destiny Bond

CMT por favor. This is awesome.

New addition:
Elsa the Ice Queen

Nature: Timid/Modest
Egg moves: Spikes
Ability: Moody (Cursed Body)

Hey, responding to your CMT.

You know Exeggcute in a Safari Ball can't have it's HA though right?

If you're still interested, can I get a female this:

Nature: Modest
Egg moves: Autotomize, Water Pulse

Does itcome with its HA?

Hey, responding to your CMT.

You know Exeggcute in a Safari Ball can't have it's HA though right?

If you're still interested, can I get a female this:

Nature: Modest
Egg moves: Autotomize, Water Pulse

Does itcome with its HA?
Oh, I see. Well, sorry then. But Vanillite is Ice Body. Its' HA(Weak Armor) is actually negative on Autotomize set, since it lowers defense and makes it more valnuerable to priority moves. As for speed, after Autotomize, Vanilluxe already uoutspeeds everything:)

Oh, I see. Well, sorry then. But Vanillite is Ice Body. Its' HA(Weak Armor) is actually negative on Autotomize set, since it lowers defense and makes it more valnuerable to priority moves. As for speed, after Autotomize, Vanilluxe already uoutspeeds everything:)
No worries. I'll still take it.

So would you want to do a spitback or flawless trades?

I got the Exeggcute by now:) But I was wondering what Hoenn-Unova pokemon can you breed?:) You still haven't updated your thread as I see
I don't have access to my thread at the moment. It crashed again. When I get access to it again I'll look at finishing updating some time as it looks like people want to see the rest.

To answer your question... alot. Too many for me to want to type it out if I wasn't working on my thread (lol).

If you're still interested, just check back in a bit and see how much I've chipped away at my thread.

Last edited:
I don't have access to my thread at the moment. It crashed again. When I get access to it again I'll look at finishing updating some time as it looks like people want to see the rest.

To answer your question... alot. Too many for me to want to type it out if I wasn't working on my thread (lol).

If you're still intereste, just check back in a bit and see how much I've chipped away at my thread.
I am interested in Pansage with Overgrow:) Can you breed this one?

I can try for that though there might be a slight delay. Only just getting back usage of my hand like two weeks after surgery.

So do you just want the 5IV Monkey for yourself?
Good news:) I bred you female flawless Vanilliite, but I also got one Pansage.

Tell me if you have access to Castform/Wailmer (Modest), Blitzle (timid/jolly) which balls are they, abilities in and E.moves on them? thanks:)

P.S. I wish you to get over ASAP, and the best of health:)

Guys, that's completely kind of all of you to trait me like I am a criminal or even worse. I did not think you can be so harsh on me and could show disrespect (to a way a person does things). Please close my thread, and luckily, with my trade 10 minutes ago I completed my XY collection. Cheers.

CLOSE MY THREAD

Please, no further replies, if you respect me a bit. Don't turn my thread into don't know what.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)