Bug Reports v2.0 (READ OP BEFORE POSTING!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your team was rejected for the following reasons: - Landorus has moves incompatible with its hidden ability.
It appears I cannot use the move 'Gravity' on my Landorus-I. Also, I cannot use any moves with less than 100acc on a No Guard Golurk. I think the server restart caused it since I used it before it restarted and couldn't afterwards. Care to look at it? The bug is still there.
It has been fixed.

Do not report any bugs regarding hidden ability until the next restart.

I'm sorry, I was quick to assume error. It was because the Tropius also knew Outrage that it was incompatible. Sorry for wasting your time.

breh

強いだね
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ou-145877095
Doesn't Meloetta always come out in Aria forme rather than Pirouette?
I'm pretty sure this is a sprite glitch. Assuming you were not running max SpA timid / modest (which I should certainly hope not considering you have two physical attacks), 56% was outside of the damage range of Meloetta-P on a 4/0 Thundurus, meaning that you never actually transformed (the sprite that displayed was the Meloetta-P one but you didn't have Meloetta-P).

Art Vandelay

Banned deucer.
QUOTE: Destiny Bond lasts until the move user makes another move (or would've made another move, if not for confusion or Truant or a similar effect).

this even works if my poke U-Turned out??

Turn 21
The opposing Gengar used Destiny Bond!
The opposing Gengar is trying to take its foe down with it!
Scizor used U-turn!
It's not very effective... The opposing Gengar lost 10.5% of its health!
Scizor went back to UncompetitiveMyAss!
Go! Deoxys-Attack!
Deoxys-Attack is exerting its pressure!
Turn 22
Deoxys-Attack used Ice Beam!
The opposing Gengar lost 38.7% of its health!
Deoxys-Attack lost some of its HP!
The opposing Gengar fainted!
The opposing Gengar took its attacker down with it!
Deoxys-Attack fainted!

Why did Deoxys die if Destiny Bond was used on Scizor?

DHR-107

Robot from the Future
is a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Pokemon Researcheris a Smogon Media Contributor
Orange Islands
QUOTE: Destiny Bond lasts until the move user makes another move (or would've made another move, if not for confusion or Truant or a similar effect).

this even works if my poke U-Turned out??

Turn 21
The opposing Gengar used Destiny Bond!
The opposing Gengar is trying to take its foe down with it!
Scizor used U-turn!
It's not very effective... The opposing Gengar lost 10.5% of its health!
Scizor went back to UncompetitiveMyAss!
Go! Deoxys-Attack!
Deoxys-Attack is exerting its pressure!
Turn 22
Deoxys-Attack used Ice Beam!
The opposing Gengar lost 38.7% of its health!
Deoxys-Attack lost some of its HP!
The opposing Gengar fainted!
The opposing Gengar took its attacker down with it!
Deoxys-Attack fainted!

Why did Deoxys die if Destiny Bond was used on Scizor?
Gengar didn't make another move... Destiny Bond affects yourself, not the opponent. You even quoted your own answer in the post...

Last edited:

Mr.E

unban me from Discord
is a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
I doubt they're hacking. It's probably just a bug with the game rules, somebody didn't set the restrictions properly and your opponent took advantage of it (knowingly or not).

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/uberssuspecttest-146187734

In this replay, about 5 turns in, Zekrom uses Outrage on my Quagsire, I switch to Azumarill to grant Immunity, so I can set up an Encore. Zekrom uses Outrage when I switch in, then uses Bolt Strike the next turn. According to my opponent, he didn't select Bolt Strike? Regardless, is there something I'm missing in "Not Bugs" about Outrage not letting him be trapped with only that move until he enters confusion? Does the fact that Outrage hit my Azumarill in the second turn REALLY mean he can switch his attack freely irregardless of confusion being triggered?

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/uberssuspecttest-146187734

In this replay, about 5 turns in, Zekrom uses Outrage on my Quagsire, I switch to Azumarill to grant Immunity, so I can set up an Encore. Zekrom uses Outrage when I switch in, then uses Bolt Strike the next turn. According to my opponent, he didn't select Bolt Strike? Regardless, is there something I'm missing in "Not Bugs" about Outrage not letting him be trapped with only that move until he enters confusion? Does the fact that Outrage hit my Azumarill in the second turn REALLY mean he can switch his attack freely irregardless of confusion being triggered?
He had only used outrage for one turn when you switched into a fairy type (Azumarill), this cancelled the outrage after the first turn. Then he used bolt strike before you used encore killing your Azumarill. As for the part where he didn't select bolt strike he probably clicked the "cancel move" button too late and ended up still using bolt strike. This isn't a bug its just a little gap in your knowledge of the game mechanics :]

He had only used outrage for one turn when you switched into a fairy type (Azumarill), this cancelled the outrage after the first turn. Then he used bolt strike before you used encore killing your Azumarill. As for the part where he didn't select bolt strike he probably clicked the "cancel move" button too late and ended up still using bolt strike. This isn't a bug its just a little gap in your knowledge of the game mechanics :]
The game mechanics are stupid. Cancelling Outrages's effects if it misses on the second turn? That is outrageously farfetch'd

The game mechanics are stupid. Cancelling Outrages's effects if it misses on the second turn? That is outrageously farfetch'd
If Outrage misses or is blocked (by protect or fairy typing) on turn 2, and the user would have had a 3-turn outrage, it's cancelled. If he would have had a 2-turn outrage, he gets confused. If it misses or is blocked on turn 1, it's always cancelled.

Valzy

Destroyer of Worlds
is a Contributor Alumnus
Pokemon Showdown allowed me to use a 31/31/31/31/31/31 Brave Mewtwo with Self-Destruct, even though Self-Destruct can only be taught via 3rd gen move tutor and it is impossible to get a Brave 31/31/31/31/31/31 Mewtwo in Gen 3

image.jpg
image.jpg

Spaces are often ignored when I am typing on my iPad, particularly when using long words and/or messages. I definitely pressed the space bar. For example, I am unable to use the /effectiveness command because when I type /effectiveness type1,type2 it is registered as /effectivenesstype1,type2.

I was playing today on unrated random battle, and my Swoobat got hit by Leafeon's "super-effective and critical hit" X-Scissor. There was no other status condition or game-altering move to speak of, except Stealth Rocks.

As far as I understand, Bug should hit Swoobat normally on account of it's weakness due to psychic typing being offset by flying type resistance.

Is this a known bug?

Xylen

Perfect Harmony.
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
I was playing today on unrated random battle, and my Swoobat got hit by Leafeon's "super-effective and critical hit" X-Scissor. There was no other status condition or game-altering move to speak of, except Stealth Rocks.

As far as I understand, Bug should hit Swoobat normally on account of it's weakness due to psychic typing being offset by flying type resistance.

Is this a known bug?
The possibility i could think of is you used roost before Leafeon hit you, a replay would be nice.

Hey so I encounter a bug that has made me lose ~ about 6 1v1 battles.

My Babiri Berry won't activate when I get metal burst-ed. Its a steel type move and the berry doesn't activate. The more specific scenario is when my Sylveon receives a metal burst from Aggron/Mega.

Its annoying to deal with. plz halp.

Pikachuun

the entire waruda machine
Hey so I encounter a bug that has made me lose ~ about 6 1v1 battles.

My Babiri Berry won't activate when I get metal burst-ed. Its a steel type move and the berry doesn't activate. The more specific scenario is when my Sylveon receives a metal burst from Aggron/Mega.

Its annoying to deal with. plz halp.
Metal Burst is a fixed damage move, and as such is never super-effective.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 20)