Finals World Cup of Pokemon IX - Finals [Won by Team Brazil]

Status
Not open for further replies.

reyscarface

is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a defending SPL Championdefeated the Smogon Frontier
World Defender
exactly what im talking about navy, thanks for using yourself as an example. hopefully the dick in your mouth doesnt bother you too much

LOL just realized i didnt even mention you in my post, yet you took it extremely personal. I love that you know exactly what you are

Last edited:
exactly what im talking about navy, thanks for using yourself as an example. hopefully the dick in your mouth doesnt bother you too much

LOL just realized i didnt even mention you in my post navy, yet you took it extremely personal. I love that you know exactly what you are
<reyscarface> and gets his <censored> riders like tokyo tongue and navy to say LOLOL BASED AS <censored>

Lo, Just because you didn't "tagged" me on the post, doesn't mean you weren't referring to me and other People. Btw, I don't suck dick. Nice one doe...Nice & Simple.

20:36 JabbaTheGriffin we can't let brazil win wcop
20:37 atoni why
20:37 atoni jabba
20:37 JabbaTheGriffin cause of smogon's history
20:37 JabbaTheGriffin brazilians with their spamming "quem quero batalhar" in the netbattle channel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)