Tournament The Neverused Premier League II - [Week 3]

Status
Not open for further replies.

jake

underdog of the year
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
casedvictory and i are playing tomorrow night!! just in case he forgets again :^)

hopefully it'll be a nice fun spectacle, looking forward to a good game bro

chimpact

fire nation
is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
alright death shingimaxdftw just some friendly advice.

dont use a hazard move against a potential defog user when you already have hazards on the field. Turn 5 hurt me a lil

and dont switch around when he has toxic spikes on the field because you can pressure him with spikes and sr and force him to defog away the hazards but at that point he was in a commanding position so im not sure what you had to actually win the game [when he kept dtailing with dragalge]

chimpact

fire nation
is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
<lasagne> no hory musharns got this
<lasagne> chimp has
<lasagne> no chance
<lasagne> ive been training with the elites
the elites werent enuff!

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/smogtours-gen5nu-16745
won. i like how you saved your musharna for last jajaja

poison jab has a good chance to 2hko especially if you factor in the chance to poison on the initial hit. rock blast miss on primeape really sucked :[[[[

Hi so here's the situation. Started the battle with Brawlfest and all was going smoothly, but he had to suddenly leave. We're going to continue the game with the same moves, as no hax happened (yet) and both send our teams to skylight. http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/nubeta-146369698

EDIT: won against brawl, gg http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/nubeta-146380134
Still lost :]

Gg Cherub rekt me I won Metal's game for him therefore my record is 3-1 imo <3

Cased

Banned deucer.
Just had to hit a Fire Blast and couldn't do it gg zeb had fun

i choked by not going by eruption i guess but my damage calc didn't load all game so just went with gut instinct and i thought you were the lord SpD Regirock but u were not,,,

Last edited:

jake

underdog of the year
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
MMMMMMMMMMMYNAMEISZEBVICTORYYY

yeah had a lil back and forth luckin (game coulda been changed if i got any of those statics on you or if fisk didn't get crit, then again i dodged ur toxic too..) but i was ultimately much luckier and took a win. good thing it was just for fun, woulda sucked pulling a win off you like that if it mattered

gg cased, lookin forward to rematches in SPL ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)