Pokemart (go to 8th post for the good stuff)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I need a few pokemon I have cloned, only about 4 or so, three of which are shiny shit mons that I only have because they're shiny and damnit they look fancey. Also, I need three clones of each...MUWAHAHAHAHA

I don't know exactly who here can clone them but the first person to msg me in a forum convo gets to clone for me.

Also, please take as many clones of these pokemon as you want, spread the awesomeness. ^_^

Hi, I need a few pokemon I have cloned, only about 4 or so, three of which are shiny shit mons that I only have because they're shiny and damnit they look fancey. Also, I need three clones of each...MUWAHAHAHAHA

I don't know exactly who here can clone them but the first person to msg me in a forum convo gets to clone for me.

Also, please take as many clones of these pokemon as you want, spread the awesomeness. ^_^
Sorry, we don't clone shit mons. We try to keep our standards a bit higher than Wal-Mart's as a baseline.

But they're shiny, and I caught them in the friend safari...also one of the pokemon I need cloned is a swarm heracross with its ite attached.
Generally, we only clone Mons that have good IVs or are rare. Friend Safari shinies have little value. Anyway, cloning using Pokebank can't clone items and I believe all of us have all the Mega stones...

Generally, we only clone Mons that have good IVs or are rare. Friend Safari shinies have little value. Anyway, cloning using Pokebank can't clone items and I believe all of us have all the Mega stones...
I still need duplicates of the heracross and I really need the heracross ite cloned as well as me and my friend tried cloning with two 3DSes and while we did not clone it ended up on my save file. :/
Also, the shiny friend safari pokemon I need cloned are frogadeer and charmeleon, and if you are willing to a shiny growlith.

I also need a lvl 45 jolly 31/31/31/x/31/31 iv terrakion with helping hand, retaliate, rock slide and sacred sword captured in a master ball. It was given by TheMoe and is semi redis, and I won it in a give away.

Rotom
Nature:
Modest | Ability: Levitate
IVs: 31/x/31/30/31/31 (HP Grass)
Moves: Astonish, Thunder Wave, Thunder Shock, Confuse Ray

Willl be happy to trade it with you:) You can ask 2:1 from me:)

Anyone interested in mass cloning a japaneese, Jolly, 6iv lvl 97 shiny ditto? Full credit goes to Vader_the_White and he said I should spread them far and wide so everyone can have one.
Please take it, give me say 4 clones total and spread it as far as possible.

Anyone interested in mass cloning a japaneese, Jolly, 6iv lvl 97 shiny ditto? Full credit goes to Vader_the_White and he said I should spread them far and wide so everyone can have one.
Please take it, give me say 4 clones total and spread it as far as possible.
Word of advice, though it's not my thread.

Stop spamming their thread if they've already said "no". You're just asking to get shot down more often.

SQSA would be the place to ask.

I don't quite understand; why do you need to trade to check their IVs?
I speed run on my x to the daycare, trade over 2 flawless scatterbug to breed, breed the eggs...I dont take the save far enough to check the ivs in game. Once I get a bunch of flawless eggs over to my y version I restart the save and repeat

Hey *Trev*, really interested in your Japanese Yveltal. I have a fair amount of legends I could trade if interested. To save clogging your thread I can send over some details.

Also, note to self: learn to read. Apologies for sending a PM with the same information without reaching an agreement. Such n00b :/

Hey *Trev*, really interested in your Japanese Yveltal. I have a fair amount of legends I could trade if interested. To save clogging your thread I can send over some details.

Also, note to self: learn to read. Apologies for sending a PM with the same information without reaching an agreement. Such n00b :/
I did quite fancy that mild yveltal :]. But, I'm about to make an announcement below.

I'm gonna be leaving to go on vacation here in the next few minutes, so I have to make this brief. I will be gone for about 8 days, and I will not be able to trade during that time period. I thought I was going to be able to finish the trades before then, but alas I just ran out of time. If you have a pending trade with me, it's fine if you get whatever your looking for from another source. Just know that I have everything ready, I just ran out of time :]]]]]]]]. Thank you all for your understanding, and see you in about a week.

P.S. I will be able to be on smogon on my phone, I just can't connect with wifi with my 3DS, so I'll still be around, just not trading :]]].

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)