Crimz's Trade Thread for Trading Stuff I Guess

Status
Not open for further replies.
Crimz, when you get your wifi up and running can you CMT for the female Snorlax?
For one of these, female?

Timid | Serene Grace
31/x/31/31/31/31
Egg moves: Nasty Plot, Extrasensory

I bred a togepi, but forgot to breed nasty plot on mine. Then I couldn't find the parent! I think I released or wonder traded her by accident. :(
I could rebreed them in regular pokeballs, but I really like premiere ball, so I'd be really happy to have another premiere ball female.

For one of these, female?

Timid | Serene Grace
31/x/31/31/31/31
Egg moves: Nasty Plot, Extrasensory

I bred a togepi, but forgot to breed nasty plot on mine. Then I couldn't find the parent! I think I released or wonder traded her by accident. :(
I could rebreed them in regular pokeballs, but I really like premiere ball, so I'd be really happy to have another premiere ball female.
I have a Spitback right now. Let me try breeding another.

Hi, I'm interested in a 5IV Scatterbug egg so it'll have my OT & ID no. (I also want it to have Rage Powder) Based on your wants, I can trade you a Love Ball Magmar, or that Swirlix, or any item that costs BP.

Which should I catch/buy?

Hey, would you be interested in doing another trade again?

I see you're after: Items such as Ability capsule, red card, other BP items, manectite.

I can offer you any of those (got all BP Items) and at the moment I'm offering a 2 for 1 on them.

Feel free to check the front page of my thread for the Items I have.

Woah, I missed a whole lot of comments again! How'd I not see these? I've been on for hours. :(

Can I offer a 5 Iv premier ball pineco, impish nature, EM stealth rock and toxic spikes for a female HA houndour in dream ball
Got any thing else? It's just that I already have a dream ball pineco in my to-breed box. Pineco's not one of my favorites, so I'm not all that crazy about collecting it in different balls. If not I can give you a spitback for free. :)

Hi, I'm interested in a 5IV Scatterbug egg so it'll have my OT & ID no. (I also want it to have Rage Powder) Based on your wants, I can trade you a Love Ball Magmar, or that Swirlix, or any item that costs BP.

Which should I catch/buy?
Will scatterbugs bred by me but hatched by you still have my pattern?
I can get one, but I'll have to catch and breed it from scratch so it may take a little while. Is there a pokeball you prefer? And I assume the gender of the bug wouldn't matter since you can't breed more of the same pattern from it on your game, right? I don't have a vivillon safari right now, so I can't do HA. Shield dust or compoundeyes?
Someone's already offering magmar and swirlix. I still don't have a choice band, so how about that?

Yeah, that sounds good, let me know when you can trade.
Ready when you are.

CMT for a modest female Swift Swim Feebas (31/x/31/31/31/31).
For a female moxie pinsir in a luxury ball?

I see you're after: Items such as Ability capsule, red card, other BP items, manectite.

I can offer you any of those (got all BP Items) and at the moment I'm offering a 2 for 1 on them.

Was there something from my thread that you wanted? I'll gladly take an ability capsule for something.

Shinx
Adamant. Intimidate.31/31/31/31/31/31 Has ice fang, fire fang, and double kick. x2

CMT for this Shinx Please? I'm pretty interested in it :) Also, I believe I have a Fairy Safari with Unburden Swirlix so if you want to add me and try and catch some (I saw it on your wants list lol) You're fully welcome to. Thank you!

Shinx
Adamant. Intimidate.31/31/31/31/31/31 Has ice fang, fire fang, and double kick. x2

CMT for this Shinx Please? I'm pretty interested in it :) Also, I believe I have a Fairy Safari with Unburden Swirlix so if you want to add me and try and catch some (I saw it on your wants list lol) You're fully welcome to. Thank you!
Are your zorua in non-standard pokeballs? One in a luxury ball would be a done deal. :) *A female, I mean.

Ok, I'm ready to trade
What's your IGN?

So turns out I stayed up alllll night long, so I might end up taking a morning nap now. I might not reply to messages for a bit.

Yes it was, it only took like a day to RNG the right stats and nature so I don't care if I have to do it again. It might just take a little since I recently restarted it.
So, see ya later, then? :)

Hey im interested in your shiny espeon. Ive got a shiny 6v careful harvest phantump lvl 1 UT, a shiny 5v 31/x/31/31/31/31 calm prankster klefki lvl 1 UT, a shiny 5v 31/x/31/31/31/31 timid infiltrator noibat lvl 17 252 speed EV, a shiny 5v 31/x/31/31/31/31 modest gooey goodra lvl 100 UT (reset bag was used). Inbox me if youre interested :)

Hey im interested in your shiny espeon. Ive got a shiny 6v careful harvest phantump lvl 1 UT, a shiny 5v 31/x/31/31/31/31 calm prankster klefki lvl 1 UT, a shiny 5v 31/x/31/31/31/31 timid infiltrator noibat lvl 17 252 speed EV, a shiny 5v 31/x/31/31/31/31 modest gooey goodra lvl 100 UT (reset bag was used). Inbox me if youre interested :)
No, no, the shiny espeon isn't for trade. She's special to me. I won't even clone her. In fact, I'm iffy about offering any of those shinies in that comment. Sorry. I might clone some of them eventually...

Hm, I can't believe I forgot about this, I was going to ask you if you'd be willing to clone my Yveltal that I caught earlier.
It's IVs are 31 / 24-25 / 31 / 31 / 28-29 /31 and it's bold.

Will scatterbugs bred by me but hatched by you still have my pattern?
I can get one, but I'll have to catch and breed it from scratch so it may take a little while. Is there a pokeball you prefer? And I assume the gender of the bug wouldn't matter since you can't breed more of the same pattern from it on your game, right? I don't have a vivillon safari right now, so I can't do HA. Shield dust or compoundeyes?
Someone's already offering magmar and swirlix. I still don't have a choice band, so how about that?
Yep, that's how I got the Ocean, Modern & Continent patterns w/ my OT & ID.

If you want, I could trade you a 5IV Vivillon of my own to help you breed it. As long as I know you'll do it, Vivillon's free. And don't worry about the ability; I've plenty of Ability Capsules. And I can afford a Choice Band, no problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)