Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 41 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It would have to use a HP most likely.

Though truthfully, Arcanine is better treated as a Pokemon to eliminate before trying a Volc sweep.
well this is one on one battles it's just pure power and the only thing that scares the poop out of me is arcanine and kinda darmanitan but darmanitan is frail.
Edit: ok I am stuck now should I go with the fire puppy or the moth or darmanitan. This is for a one on one fire pokemon competition.

Last call or so for the Legends I'm trading in my thread.

Check page 7 and please PM or VM me if you have any Legends of your own to trade.

On request, I can give you a larger list as it's too big for one post.

lats

formerly lockiegengar12
well this is one on one battles it's just pure power and the only thing that scares the poop out of me is arcanine and kinda darmanitan but darmanitan is frail.
Edit: ok I am stuck now should I go with the fire puppy or the moth or darmanitan. This is for a one on one fire pokemon competition.
Oh, TOTM? Go with something cool like Choice Scarf Darmanitan and wreck stuff with Sheer Force Rock Slide.

Lol I'd be more scared of darmanitan LOL choice scarf stone edge demolishes u hahahahahahah

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Hmmm yeah might as well oh shoot ok one more question even after an intimidate would an earthquake or superpower kill arcanine?
-1 252 Atk Darmanitan Earthquake vs. 252 HP / 0 Def Arcanine: 186-220 (48.4 - 57.2%) -- 44.5% chance to 2HKO after Leftovers recovery

-1 252 Atk Darmanitan Earthquake vs. 252 HP / 0 Def Arcanine: 186-220 (48.4 - 57.2%) -- 92.6% chance to 2HKO (no Leftovers)

Also, might not be a good idea to discuss your battle strategy for the giveaway where everyone can see ;P if I were you I'd take it to PMs :)

-1 252 Atk Darmanitan Earthquake vs. 252 HP / 0 Def Arcanine: 186-220 (48.4 - 57.2%) -- 44.5% chance to 2HKO after Leftovers recovery

-1 252 Atk Darmanitan Earthquake vs. 252 HP / 0 Def Arcanine: 186-220 (48.4 - 57.2%) -- 92.6% chance to 2HKO (no Leftovers)

Also, might not be a good idea to discuss your battle strategy for the giveaway where everyone can see ;P if I were you I'd take it to PMs :)
...good point well I have three choices right now to decide on and I have to act fast. Thank you everyone for the input but I think belly drum zigagoon with espeed is easily the best pokemon
edit: if someone can bring me a zigzagoon with e speed that would be awesome actually I'll trade for it if it is in a cool ball:)

...good point well I have three choices right now to decide on and I have to act fast. Thank you everyone for the input but I think belly drum zigagoon with espeed is easily the best pokemon
edit: if someone can bring me a zigzagoon with e speed that would be awesome actually I'll trade for it if it is in a cool ball:)
ESpeed zigzagoon can only be in a pokeball.

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
ESpeed zigzagoon can only be in a pokeball.
Also, Extremespeed doesn't pass down through breeding, just fyi (this has confused a lot of people in the past, not sure if you were around for it or not).

Can someone help me clone a bunch of pokemon none of which anyone was willing to clone as a perfect iv (minus special attack) jolly terrakion is apparently not worth cloning. The terrakion is from a give away from TheMoe it is semi redis and is in a master ball.

Also I need 3 crap shinymons that I got from friend safaris cloned one of which is a frogadier. And another is a shiny charmeleon.

The last thing I need cloned is a 31/31/31/x/x/31 adamant swarm heracross that's holding its ite.

I would like 3 clones of each of these + the original, you can have a few copies of each...if you even want them.

Also need a shiny, jolly, 6iv, lvl 97, japaneese ditto cloned to hell it's from Vader_the_White it's fully redis, spread it a lot, clone it and spread it as far as possible!
Also I need 3 clones of it. The ditto is also in a dive ball.

I also now have an adamant shiny 31/31/31/x/31/31 iv heracross cloned a few times.

I am gonna go so plz pm me if you have what I am looking for. I am looking for an adamant arcanine with close combat, outrage, and flare blitz.

I need more entrants for my 1000th post giveaway guys, help make this giveaway special! :)

@}--,--'-- The Very Special 1000th Post Giveaway @}--,--'--

To keep it nice and sentimental, I will be giving away two beautiful shiny Roselia in rare/matching balls.

Roselia (Timid/Leaf Guard) Dream Ball H/A
31/0/31/30/31/30

HP Fire, setting gardens on fire since 2014

OT: Liam ID no: 57208

Egg moves:

-Giga Drain
-Spikes
-Leaf Storm
-Sleep Powder

Roselia (Timid/Natural Cure) Friend Ball

31/even/31/30/31/30

OT: Basic ID no: 32547

Set the roses aflame with HP Fire.

Egg moves:

-Leaf Storm
-Giga Drain
-Sleep Powder
-Spikes

TO WIN:

• Anyone who knows anything about me will know that I absolutely love writing.
  • So, to have a chance to winning, get your creative juices flowing and write your own ending to one of my stories.
  • Obviously the story will involve roses, how could it not?
  • Your entry can be as long as you like, but don't write a novel- I need to be able to read these fairly quickly.
  • Post all entries IN MY TRADE THREAD.

THE STORY:

She sees the blood as clearly as if it was actually there. Being able to see the future is exhilarating, certainly profitable but is not a talent for the faint of heart.

The girl sipping her drink underneath the cafe's enormous striped umbrella has a deep gash across her throat. Blood and tea trickle freely from it, staining the crisp white tablecloth.

Why would someone want to kill her? The woman wonders- and why cut her throat? There are much easier ways to dispose of someone. But there is never a simple answer.

It is also impossible to know exactly when the girl will die. Still, there is so much blood that the woman thinks the girl will be dead within a week.

The girl is about to leave when she notices that the woman from across the square is watching her. No- not watching, the stranger is staring at her, studying the girl's every move.

Everything about the woman is red, her dress, her sunhat- even the frames of her glasses are scarlet. The Espeon lounging next to the woman is such a rich shade of purple that the girl can't help but wonder if the pokemon is actually an Espeon.

All of a sudden, the woman's Espeon arches his back and begins to hiss.

So, the girl has finally noticed me.

Quickly, not wishing to draw anymore attention to herself, the woman pays for her food and recalls the still agitated Espeon into his Love Ball.

She thinks about warning the girl but decides against it. Instead, she leaves a rose on her table- people do leave flowers on graves after all, so why shouldn't she leave a rose for a girl who will be dead soon?

The girl's death is announced in the local newspaper the next day. The promising young trainer had committed suicide after falling to beat the Elite Four for the third time. She had a long history of depression. She cut her throat open with a kitchen knife. She was loved.

That night, the woman dreams of her own death and sees her body surrounded by roses.

RULES:

• One entry per person
  • Flattery will get you nowhere with this one.
  • If your grammar is horrific, you are unlikely to win- just saying.
  • Have fun! ;)
One last bump.

Hey, any RNG abusers in the house? Looking for these four with trade rights so my friends can have them; might have to buy a windows computer just to learn RNG abuse to get these unless someone's willing to do them:

Shiny Japanese Mew in a Dive Ball 31/X/31/31/31/31 Timid Stealth Rocks (Need Re-distribution rights.) -Trading a lot for this one.

Lugia 31/X/31/31/31/31 Timid Multiscale (Need Re-distribution rights)

Shiny Azelf in a Luxury Ball 29+/31/29+/31/29+/31 Naive Stealth Rocks (Need Re-distribution rights) -Trading a lot for this one.

Zekrom in a Dusk/Cherish Ball 31/31/31/X/31/31 Jolly TailWind (Need Re-distribution rights)

I heard there was a re-distributable Zekrom going around? Does anyone have it?

Esmeya

There's nothing left. Goodbye.
Hey, any RNG abusers in the house? Looking for these four with trade rights so my friends can have them; might have to buy a windows computer just to learn RNG abuse to get these unless someone's willing to do them:

Shiny Japanese Mew in a Dive Ball 31/X/31/31/31/31 Timid Stealth Rocks (Need Re-distribution rights.) -Trading a lot for this one.

Lugia 31/X/31/31/31/31 Timid Multiscale (Need Re-distribution rights)

Shiny Azelf in a Luxury Ball 29+/31/29+/31/29+/31 Naive Stealth Rocks (Need Re-distribution rights) -Trading a lot for this one.

Zekrom in a Dusk/Cherish Ball 31/31/31/X/31/31 Jolly TailWind (Need Re-distribution rights)

I heard there was a re-distributable Zekrom going around? Does anyone have it?
PPRNG is for Mac.

Esmeya

There's nothing left. Goodbye.
Am wondering if Event Charizard has any value at all? As in if I can get something in return if I let people clone it :p.
Depends on what Event Charizard, since there's 20,000 roughly 6 or 7 (?). If you mean the UK GAME event then probably a little bit if you SR for decent IV's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)