The FFTA2 Law Battle Tournament - Sign-ups

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oglemi

Borf
is a Forum Moderatoris a Top Contributoris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus

Thanks to anundeadboy for the kick-ass logo
Introduction

FFTA2 stands for Final Fantasy Tactics Advance 2, and in that game every battle would have a judge which declared laws specific to that battle, usually limiting how you could move or attack. This tournament aims to adapt those kinds of a laws to a Pokemon format.

Tournament Specific Rules:

- At sign-up you must PM me, Oglemi, 1 team of 6 Pokemon and that 1 team only (I only need the 6 Pokemon, items/abilities/evs/moves/etc are subject to change). Those 6 will be your team for the whole tournament.

- You must save the replay of your battles and PM it to me after winning once the tournament starts so that I can make sure you are using the same team. If you forget to save the replay that is grounds enough for your opponent to ask for a rematch.

- Every round I will introduce 3 Laws. These Laws can range from banning the use of a type of move (eg no Fire-type moves) and banning certain abilities all the way to disallowing switching.

- Laws will not stack, meaning the rules for that round will only be for that round.

- If you break a law, it is an automatic forfeit and you lose the match.

- Battles will be best of 1 single elimination

General Rules:

General Tournament Guidelines apply (http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/tournament-rules-and-general-guidelines.3486049/).

In addition to the above, you are playing in standard XY OU, meaning the following Clauses are in effect for each battle unless otherwise explicitly stated.

Sign-ups:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)