The Hunger Metagames - Winner: asterat

Status
Not open for further replies.

scorpdestroyer

it's a skorupi egg
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Hollywood vs TheAmazingFlavio is given a short extension. They have until the end of Night 5 to complete their match or get coinflipped.

No deaths this round as of yet! No zones will be removed either. Please PM me with the topic: "Hunger Metagames Zone X" where X is a number from 1-4. Do so by Sunday 10am EST.

Snaquaza

KACAW
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Okay, I'm probably not able to do my match because I'll go on holiday today and it's BH anyway against asterat -_- (How does he get into that zone everytime). Anyone I'll forfeit at this point as I won't be able to schedule a match probably.

EV

Banned deucer.
Lost to Zewwok. gg
One does not simply walk into a STABmons battle and let their Scizor counter die so easily. Oh well.

Eevee out. RIP

scorpdestroyer

it's a skorupi egg
RIP to users: The Eevee General and Snaquaza. Meanwhile, TheAmazingFlavio looks like the player to beat; he is the only one of the remaining 5 participants to have both lives remaining.

One zone will be destroyed. Please PM me with the title: "Hunger Metagames: Zone X", where X is a zone number from 1-3. Do so by Sunday 10am EST

scorpdestroyer

it's a skorupi egg
Thanks for getting this done quickly. Rest in peace Zewwok. The Hunger Metagames continues with 4 participants with 1 life left each. Who will emerge victorious?

One zone will be removed. Please PM me with the title "Hunger Metagames: Zone X" where X is a zone number from 1-2 which you wish to move into. Please do so by Wednesday 10am EST.

me and flavio played but he left, said he'd be right back but wasn't after 20+ minutes... idk what to do here now, he's seen my team etc...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)