PS! Model Mod & Fixing Thread

SorryForYourLoss

Banned deucer.

If you look closely, Pignite's tail flashes.

Pineco's movement is slightly jerky, and the shading around its eyes is choppy + its eyes flash.

Piplup's body flashes a little bit.

Plusle's mouth kind of disappears + its midsection flashes.

Poliwhirl's legs are flashing.

Minor, but at one part in the animation, Ponyta's eye is completely black.

Poochyena's belly flashes.

The top of Pupitar's head is glowy and weird.

Purugly's ear tips flash.

Zebstrika's eye is kinda funky.

Layell

Alas poor Yorick!
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Top Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I've updated from here,

all fronts should now be good. I don't expect any further updates from any fronts.

This happened to me during a random doubles battle this morning: http://imgur.com/X3K9hNG Poor Meowstic-F lol. This was the first time I've seen a broken image like that. I was playing in https if that helps.

Also, this is my 1st post on the forums so I'm not sure if this is the correct place to report that issue. I also would like to mention a huge graphic issue in double battles... users are unable to view their right-side pokemon's stats upon mouseover. If there is somewhere else I should report that, let me know and I will. Thanks.
This should be reported in this thread. http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/bug-reports-v2-0-read-op-before-posting.3469932/

(I dont know how to hyper link Dx)

Pikachuun

the entire waruda machine
Reposted from the bug reports thread:

Look very closely at Teddiursa's left ear. See something a bit wrong? Later in the battle, Magnezone was sent in and there was no cut-off, so it might just be something with Teddiursa.

Layell note: do fix that.

Last edited by a moderator:

16bit

What does your soul look like?
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributor
I noticed it on the Pikachu Tournamentachu ladder, Yanma's sprite is cut off when it is flying.

Beta.

Ruff Ruff amirite?
. (space) To show the tail cut off more efficiently

Tauros' Tail cuts out from the top, which in seen in battle, for some reason. It seems choppy in battle aswell. It looks oversized and JPEG'ed in battle.

I don't know if it's visible here, yet it is in battle.

Last edited:

Layell

Alas poor Yorick!
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Top Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
An update was done from here

including multiple things nobody caught :p

Although I will probably have to come back to that swanna that thing is not cool atm.

Last edited:

Layell

Alas poor Yorick!
There are some things when I see I update immediately.

THAT is one of those... I just sent in an optimized version yesterday too hrmmm. A review shows nothing else weird like that.

Layell

Alas poor Yorick!
Staravia was fixed already so it's probably cookies, and I don't know what the deal is with Mega Luc because it's there @Polachuun

Layell

Alas poor Yorick!
Clear your image cookies BetaHousing

EDIT: THIS IS WHY PEOPLE ON IRC SHOULD POST HERE INSTEAD OF SENDING A RANDOM CHAT MESSAGE

Update was done from this post and one below.

Last edited:
this has been bugging me for a while now:

part of the shellder on slowking's head gets cut off. also at one point slowking's model was really blurry in-battle but idr if it still is now.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)