Smogon Frontier VIII

Status
Not open for further replies.

reyscarface

is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a defending SPL Championdefeated the Smogon Frontier
World Defender
BRAIN APPROACHING
Factory Head Philip7086
- DPP Brain

A veteran in the Pokemon scene, Phil is very well known for not only being a charming and nice figure, but also a great all around player. Some people questioned Phil's ability to perform in the past, considering he was rusty and whatnot, but the creator of Torment Tran showed up the plays during World Cup and is ready to rumble. Dont get too close though, as he doesnt shower or something. Also protip: Bring Quagsire.

IRC Username: SkySpoon, Meh RC
Time Zone: gmt +5
Favorite Pokemon: delibird

• IRC Username: _Manu_
• Time Zone: GMT +2
• Favorite Pokemon: Sceptile

• IRC Username: Keb
• Time Zone: GMT+2
• Favorite Pokemon: Zubat (scarf, defug hypnosis toxic ezpz)

Last edited:

reyscarface

is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a defending SPL Championdefeated the Smogon Frontier
World Defender
BRAIN APPROACHING
Arcade Star Dice
- XY Brain

In the past, Dice used to have severe problems with his gender. His love for boys caused him to pose as a lady on the Internets, luring the likes of sogeking to creep on the poor confused fellow. Now that his sexuality is sorted out, Brii has become one of the best teambuilders around, and a good player at a big amount of tiers. It would be unsurprising to see him use a different team for every match, even. Dice has gone back to his past female self just for the Frontier, so enjoy that sexy booty while it lasts.

Dice is also the Wildcard Brain, meaning any Brain who challenges him will have to play him in his own generation, not XY.

Royal Flush

in brazil rain
is a Past WCoP Champion
• IRC Username: royalflush
• Time Zone: gmt -3
• Favorite Pokemon: gardevoir

• IRC Username: Sweep, tesung is a (BAN ME PLEASE)
• Time Zone: gmt -5
• Favorite Pokemon: Omastar

pj

is a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnus
World Defender
Irc username prajpran
Age 13
Gender male
Location i am on vacation so no correct location
Time zone
Favorite Pokemon Charizard

Reactions: Nog
• IRC Username: FatPieceOfMeat
• Time Zone: -5 GMT
• Favorite Pokemon: Togekiss

Krauersaut

h.t.d.t.
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
I haven't the slightest idea what I'm doing. Should be fun n_n

• IRC Username: Aenonar
• Time Zone: MST (GMT - 7)
• Favorite Pokemon: refer to my avatar ;)

aim if i bring ferrothorn feel free to bring palkia

• IRC Username: Mithril
• Time Zone: GMT -8
• Favorite Pokemon: Lucario

• IRC Username: gangsterish
• Time Zone: GMT -4
• Favorite Pokemon: Mawile

reyscarface

World Defender
BRAIN APPROACHING

Pyramid King dragonuser
- XY Brain

I still remember when dragonuser first started playing in tournaments. People went "what the fuck" when the tigers bid on him a few SPLs ago and people went "wtf" again when we saw him in a Tour final vs ToF in ADV. Now he has become one of the best players in the site, being terrific at both BW and XY. Always seemingly knowing what move to make, beating him will be extremely hard. Btw try not to play him ASAP, he tends to demolish his first dozen of challengers.

IRC Username: twash
• Time Zone: BST
• Favorite Pokemon: Articuno

reyscarface

World Defender
BRAIN APPROACHING
Field Ranger Stathakis
- XY Brain

Another veteran from the days of DP, Stath is well known for pretty much creating the single spectrum Hyper Offense team archetype and for tutoring me of course. After a long hiatus, he came back stronger than ever and is now a powerhouse in XY OU with an impressive showing in OST. This handsome greek athlete will prove a challenge to the masses, as his offensive style is very hard to stop.

• IRC Username: Bomber
• Time Zone: GMT +1
• Favorite Pokemon: Jolteon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)