Gen 6 Ubers Gengarite Suspect Alt Confirmation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

shoutouts to edgar and level 56 for the awesome teams
shoutouts to minimize for making my score terrible ;_;

I have made the reqs and it was already shown by user Asmodean and C All Star. Ladder nowadays seems to have the same teams everywhere. Means its weaknesses are everywhere too to destroy. My thoughts of this suspect test.........shouldnt let this little Mega-Gengar be banned,.u should outplay it and not just banning it. That's all i have to say.

Last edited:
upload_2014-7-30_18-53-30.png

Made reqs. Had a pretty bad tilt at the start, but I made it. You may want to zoom in. Just in case this isn't viewable, I'm alphabeta(suspect) on the ladder, so look at me from there

reqs.png

Got reqs, was testing a lot of teams on this ladder because I didn't know GXE mattered so that slowed me down. Anyway I got myself back up to reqs. So done with laddering now.

Bye Gengar. Will post thoughts later or on voting thread if that's required.

Lemonade

WOOPAGGING
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
pls have blitz ladder 10s per turn
fun times include playing Level 56 with his team in a mirror match and critting with Water Spout on his Kyogre = game won

Also 5 hit Pin Missile with 2 crits onto an Arceus Grass = ded, Kyogre sweep

also on a different team I forgot my Xerneas had Roar so I got swept by Geomancy LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)