Big Lord of the Rings Mafia - Game Over! Forces of Sauron Win!

Confirming zorbees was cleaned, although he didn't get sheet access til I did afaik. In fact I'm pretty sure everyone who had sheet access before I got it are dead, but I'm not sure on that (I don't think billy ever had it unless LN did something). It's possible LN gave information to someone he shouldn't have trying to prepare for a lynchpin scenario, but I don't believe I'm a lynchpin so :||||

Also agreeing I thought that Snype's big post was good

macle

sup geodudes
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
hi just saying metal sonic seems really fucking scummy now by lynching snype after snype at least tries to give insight into the game, though he has a point about the walls because mafia could be over compensating. Would like to see a post from theswagger since i have no idea who he is

sorry for being inactive, i kind of stopped paying attention when we were just stomping under LW and then never really started paying attention again. it seems like my contributions may actually matter now so i'll make more of an effort

something that i really think is important to clarify is where the figure of 2 non-village remaining comes from. if the numbers are truly that low then it may well be worth starting to rand and use the rohirrim to root out fake rohirrim claims as has been said, but i feel considerably less comfortable with this idea if we don't know the numbers. the other problem i see with this is that it seems like we do have issues with inactivity in this game and if even one rohirrim idles then we've basically achieved nothing, which is kind of a waste, although any use of rohirrim will suffer from this problem really.

idk if anyone other than metal sonic actually thinks this but stevensnype is not really a suspcious character in my eyes because i don't see why a mafia would actively promote discussion since surely it works in their favour if the village aren't thinking and talking. i'm not really a fan of "i did this in past games as a villager and i did it this game therefore i am village this game" type arguments because what's to stop people faking their usual style or changing it up for one game. i will confirm that he tried to lead in brawl mafia though for what it's worth, he caught me out within about a second of me claiming in that game :P

i don't really understand what metal sonic is doing and i suspect no explanation will be forthcoming from him so if we are really forced to just rand he may well be a good target. i feel like he may just be a trolly villager though, hard to get an accurate read :/

i don't really have a lot more to say here, though i may do after more people have posted!

also i really hate not being able to edit, please tell me if anything i've said makes no sense at all, i usually edit my posts a lot after i post them so there may well be words missing and typos all over the place

I've spectated some of Metal Sonic's games before. I guess he likes making incoherent posts.
However, I have been suspicious of Billymills. I guess false claiming soldier of gondor makes sense, but then the fact that most mafias have a fake role name associated with it and that he hasn't been killed yet makes me suspicous.

askaninjask

[FLAIL ARMS]
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
I'm surprised to see so many people jump on the MS wagon - before this day he was one of my strongest town reads.

What about the Snype's big post was so conclusive, by the way? Paperblade zorbees you both said that his post made you believe him, I would like to hear what makes you think that.

Personally I think that both Snype and MS are village because the mafia should be laying low and not calling attention to themselves. If I was paperblade I would suspect anyone who Snype tagged on the last page.

I also agree that the Rohirrim should try to weed out any false claims because obviously the last two are hiding as Gondor or Rohirrim.

Haven't been able to post much because computers broke and I've been extremely busy with camp. I kept up with all the lynches but never voted in them because LW had it all under control.

zorbees

Chwa for no reason!
I can't really put a ton of logical arguments into why I think Snype's post seemed townie to me. But the way he was referencing things made it seem like he was a confused townie who was trying to understand what was going on. It is a gut reaction, but a very strong one to me.

I'm going to unvote Metal Sonic, although I'd love it if he actually responded to my post before and said who he thought was scummy besides Snype.

I will vote macle because his latest post seemed to be useless fluff that made it seem like he was contributing, when he really wasn't helping much. Would like to see some more out of you.

macle

sup geodudes
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
First of all, I suspect everyone that lynched AG yesterday. He was acting rather scummy but i feel mafia would have jumped on the lynch easily. The people who voted him are snype, yaytears, the gottemier, pokeguy, metal sonic, nachos, paperblade,

now onto the players and how i feel about them

imperfectluck, actively trying to help by trying for us to use the Rohirrim power, seems like the best plan atm.
zorbees, people are claiming he's clean, lw didn't tell me shit and the fact that lw gave him an outdated spreadsheet doesn't really boost my confidence. He's acting like a villager, putting pressure on people. Most likely is or a good mole.
Paperblade, frodo i guess? no one else is ccing him so he most likely is.
Mithril, seems like a new player, didn't pick up that paperblade was frodo or was trying to get frodo lynched.
Steven Snype, seems kinda aggressive. but has good reasoning for it. He did actively help in the lynch of a villager.
TheSwagger, claims inactivity on laptop breaking, who knows the truth. Can't get a read when someone doesn't post.
Metal Sonic, actively trying to eliminate discussion but his posts seem rather "i dont fucking care because i'm nothing important".
TheGottemer, provides some insight early in the game, would like to see more from him.
Nachos, last time he got pressured into thinking, he jumped on the bass bandwagon instead. Would still like to see some post on what he thinks.
askaninjask, highly suspecious of snype. Could be trying to get rid of the rest of the "smart" players.
Pidge, has been giving good insight all game. Besides paperblade, he is most like to be clean imo
Slim Guldo, posted the standard response to why he hasn't been posting
Cancerous - snype sums it up well
billymills, lead a few lynches on mafia. Could be trying to make himself look village or is. idk
Upside, he wrote one insightful post earlier. otherwise as been quiet all game.
YAYtears, followed on lynches
ginganinja, hasnt posted besides lynches
theangryscientist, has he posted, though i could be thinking its aska or zorbees posting when its him, fuck you bass
soviet, have he even posted
PokeguyNXB, hasnt posted besides lynches

think my insight in this post is shit? fuck you i tried ;_; inb4 useless fluff

zorbees

Chwa for no reason!
Regarding the outdated sheet, it was because Lightwolf didn't want me with full sheet access, so i got a copy via Rey/LN after I was cleaned. Once all the power roles started dying, I was given full access.

Lynch imperfectluck
Talks about using Rohirrm power, but doesn't provide reads. Seems to avoid attention by making relatively safe posts, even though he claimed that he wasn't paying attention to the game.
This is only a pressure vote, I guess I want to bring more activity to this thread.

UncleSam

Leading this village
Deadline is at midnight EDT tonight, or in just under nine hours.

As of now I am not planning on extending the deadline; if I see significantly more discussion and planning then I *might* extend the deadline. I would like this game to continue moving, however, so I will need to see a strong increase in activity (NOT in people asking for extensions to sit around for another day doing nothing).

Wayan Vistar

formerly Flyhn
I've been tagged. Twice. Guess I should give my two cents. However (lame excuse incoming!) everything there is to be said has already been said. Just posting this because apparently, lurking is scummy, and so is this kind of defensive post, and so is mislynching. What kind of logic is this?

As for who to lynch, I'd say No Lynch for now, but apparently that's also scummy. However, I'd like to not jump on another lynchwagon, as again, that's apparently scummy. Is ANYTHING considered not to be scummy?

And after this, I'm probably on you're scumlist for being defensive. But truth is, I am defensive by nature, which is why I keep my posts to a minimum, because if l don't, I sound like scum, which I promise you I'm not.

Also, my first wall post. And it's full of mistakes.

Tl;dr: I'm the biggest noob in mafia history. I just caught everyone's negative attention without any prompting.

Last edited:

zorbees

Chwa for no reason!
PokeguyNXB no lynch is generally bad because we don't gain information from anything happening. I'd advise you to check over at least the last few pages and lynch whoever you think is scummiest, even if they have no other votes on them.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)