Here is some pixel art I did. [Old]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Screen Shot 2014-07-30 at 10.12.44 PM.png
Screen Shot 2014-07-30 at 10.17.41 PM.png

Here you go BandannaWaddleDoo! Her hair and eyes gave me a lot of trouble. I couldn't manage to make her look more relaxed and monotone so she looks a little more depressed and monotone. I also decided to use the color hair of the other picture you provided. She looks younger with lighter hair. Let me know if you need or would like me to make any changes!

View attachment 18062 View attachment 18065 View attachment 18066
Here you go BandannaWaddleDoo! Her hair and eyes gave me a lot of trouble. I couldn't manage to make her look more relaxed and monotone so she looks a little more depressed and monotone. I also decided to use the color hair of the other picture you provided. She looks younger with lighter hair. Let me know if you need or would like me to make any changes!
Pretty cool bro! A few issues I have with it though is that she looks a bit .....old, to say the least (she's supposed to has the appearance of a young child). Not only that, but it's really hard to see her curls... Also, her long sleeves are not present. But overall, nice job :>

Screen Shot 2014-07-31 at 12.18.23 AM.png

Super update for BandannaWaddleDoo! Youth'd up the face. Tried a different style to try to get a curled look and I think it turned out better, but because of the limited 80x80 way I do these (like we talked about) I think this is now about the best I can do. I also shortened the skirt and and added more of a hip style to it you would see on old styled princess gowns. I also did some touch ups on the wings, legs, skirt, bows, arms and sleeves.

Last edited:
Can you try and make this here Bender. He's from futurama (who didnt know that) Thanks man. All your work looks great.

Good evening :)
are you still taking requests? if so I would love:
Etna from Disgaea

I can give you a pokemon in return (request something form gen 6, I can get all ball combinations outside of Dream Ball and HA's that are only obtainable via Dream World)

Everyone, thank you for all your requests. I have absolutely not forgotten about this, like kinda crept up, I lost all my original .jpegs and I had to give it up. But I am going to start up again soon, I hope none of you are mad at me, and I feel like shit for taking so long to update you all. ;_;

Have a great week, and expect me to start posting more often!

Amaluna

Somewhere between relatable and psychotic
is a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
If you're still taking requests, could you please try this?

thanks in advance :)

Just so everyone knows, I am going to be making a new post where I will be showing some stuff that I have done and take requests. I am more ready to take on requests than I was when I was started, and I will be able to get them up and out to you fairly soon after you request. So thank you guys so much, and if I hadn't gotten around to you guys please request it again and you will have top priority. Have a great day! =] Here is a link to the new thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)