Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 41 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
toss or keep?
zapdos modest

31 / 12 / 31 / 15 / 31 / 16 - 17

edit; first time trying to link images on here and i failed e.e

I'm looking for a dream ball Farfetch'd and Zubat, both female with their HAs. Egg moves/IVs are not important.

I can offer any pokemon from my thread, even those under the coming...eventually section. I have a few more pokemon I've acquired that aren't listed in my thread, so if nothing there interests you, I still have more to offer. I would highly prefer to do a spitback for spitback trade though.

toss or keep?
zapdos modest

31 / 12 / 31 / 15 / 31 / 16 - 17

edit; first time trying to link images on here and i failed e.e
Toss. You get 3 flawless IVs per reset. Use a Synchronizer and you can get the same or better nearly every time. Also, you should use a Synchronizer with the nature you want and just enough speed to allow only the 31 Speed IV of the that nature out speed it. This will save you a lot of time, so catch the good ones in a cool ball!

Looking for these:

- A female Chatot in a Moon Ball
- A male Smeargle with Quick Attack/ Assurance/ Last Resort/ Wake Up Slap

Don't care about nature, IVs or ability.
Trading anything in my thread. Post there/ PM/ VM me :D

Last edited:
Toss. You get 3 flawless IVs per reset. Use a Synchronizer and you can get the same or better nearly every time. Also, you should use a Synchronizer with the nature you want and just enough speed to allow only the 31 Speed IV of the that nature out speed it. This will save you a lot of time, so catch the good ones in a cool ball!
I don't have a synchronizer fast enough to do that job for now also tossing and trying for better

I tossed. It was good but I don't want to settle. I want 6IV flawless.
that determination though. Anyone that I know well want to join a new thread by the way I'm making another one(don't judge I know) with another user on smogon.

Quick question - how come its so hard to find a battle on the battle requests page? I used to never have problems, but now a days no one ever responds. Is there something I am missing? Are there better places to find battles?

Sorry if its a dumb question - I'm returning from the days of DPP when smogon battle requests were easy to come by.

i'm leaning on tossing this just because of the nature but can't hurt to ask. ps those that dedicate their time SR legends on x&y, you da real mvp's

careful
22 / 9 / 31 / 31 / 31 / 26 - 27

lats

formerly lockiegengar12
i'm leaning on tossing this just because of the nature but can't hurt to ask. ps those that dedicate their time SR legends on x&y, you da real mvp's

careful
22 / 9 / 31 / 31 / 31 / 26 - 27
Toss. Mate, get a synchronizer. It's not hard. Timid/modest Ralts are easy to get, just ask someone nicely to trade one to you.

lats

formerly lockiegengar12
Gabe depends on what you were going for. There's a 31/31/31/x/31/31 repeat ball one going around, and Pokeguy has a 31/29/31/x/31/31. If you like it and you're satisfied with it, keep it. But weren't you going for 6IV Naive or something?

...just my thoughts...

Gabe depends on what you were going for. There's a 31/31/31/x/31/31 repeat ball one going around, and Pokeguy has a 31/29/31/x/31/31. If you like it and you're satisfied with it, keep it. But weren't you going for 6IV Naive or something?

...just my thoughts...
Yeah, my Synch failed though. Honestly torn on what to do. I wish I had power saves to save this one and keep going for Naive. This one has a better attack IV than Pokeguy's & is in a better-looking ball than the Repeat one so I'm leaning towards keeping it. The repeat is fully redis too and imo things that are spread around like that aren't worth as much. That might not be a shared thought with everyone here and I apologize if it offends anyone.

Yeah, my Synch failed though. Honestly torn on what to do. I wish I had power saves to save this one and keep going for Naive. This one has a better attack IV than Pokeguy's & is in a better-looking ball than the Repeat one so I'm leaning towards keeping it. The repeat is fully redis too and imo things that are spread around like that aren't worth as much. That might not be a shared thought with everyone here and I apologize if it offends anyone.
Keep it! Two points from flawless! ORAS tutors are coming! Hype!

lats

formerly lockiegengar12
Well... while Mega Mewtwo X has that insane attack he generally likes to go mixed as Psystrike is a better STAB. But Psycho Cut / Zen Headbutt are still good. I assume this Mewtwo is for when ORAS tutors come out? I think you should keep. Mega Mewtwo X has pretty good defence anyway, even more so if it utilizes Bulk Up, so I think it can spare 2 points.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)