Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 41 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

modest nature

30 - 31 / 10 - 11 / 30 - 31 / 13 - 14 / 30 - 31 / 30 - 31

rngesus why must you torment me? DX

edit: also rngesus, whatever i did to deserve to get a 31/3/31/4/31/31 the following sr, i am truly sorry and promise never to do it again
toss that 13-14 special attack stinks. Anyone interested in making a thread with me if you joined it would be a thread of four. Preferably someone I know or someone that tjohnny44 knows. Pm me if your interested. yeah I know it's weird what I am doing but for some odd reason I feel like someone else should be joining our thread.

toss that 13-14 special attack stinks. Anyone interested in making a thread with me if you joined it would be a thread of four. Preferably someone I know or someone that tjohnny44 knows. Pm me if your interested. yeah I know it's weird what I am doing but for some odd reason I feel like someone else should be joining our thread.
already tossed it which is why i had added the edit since the 4 sp atk was the following one :P

Hi, I'm collecting 5IV Vivillon eggs so that I can have each pattern w/ my OT & ID no. If you don't have a 5IV Vivillon to breed, I'll trade you my own so you can breed it, as long as I know you'll do it. Here are the patterns I still need.

Name your request & I'll see what I can do.

thinking of keeping this one might toss if enough people say so

modest
31 / 26 - 27 / 31 / 31 / 22 / 30
hp bug

Last edited:
I'm looking for a dream ball Farfetch'd, female with its HA. Egg moves/IVs are not important.

I can offer any pokemon from my thread, even those under the "coming...eventually" section. I have a few more pokemon I've acquired that aren't listed in my thread, so if nothing there interests you, I still have more to offer. I would highly prefer to do a spitback for spitback trade though.

Hi, I'm collecting 5IV Vivillon eggs so that I can have each pattern w/ my OT & ID no. If you don't have a 5IV Vivillon to breed, I'll trade you my own so you can breed it, as long as I know you'll do it. Here are the patterns I still need.

Name your request & I'll see what I can do.
I got a couple Tundra eggs left after SV hatching 2x of them, dont know what you got for trade for one (or more).

no one here who has an litwick with hp water and infiltrator?:(
That's probably because HP Water sucks.

With the HP nerf, it's is only worth using if the target is 4x weak to the HP type or if the pokemon's movepool really sucks.

Think about this, what does HP Water hit harder than say, Energy Ball?

Use HP Ground if you insist on an HP. At least that actually damages Heatran.

no one here who has an litwick with hp water and infiltrator?:(
My question is why have HP Water? You got Shadow Ball to hit Fire types, and the only Fire type that resists Shadow Ball is Houndoom and Pyroar
For Rock/Ground types you have Energy Ball, so unless you specfilicly wanted to take them out, HP water isn't worth it, it's not even listed in its sets :/ (Plus I dont have a HP Water spread on any of my Ditto)
Edit: Ninja'd. Freakin Roserade lol
Edit2: by "them" I meant Houndoom and Pyroar. Which like BriarRose said, HP Ground takes care of (And kills those motherfucking Heatran)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)