2014/15 Association Football (Soccer) thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

HBK

Subtlety is my middle name
HBK, I don't think you understand that Torres leaving is practically impossible until his contract runs out
I read about rumors linking him with Monaco who can actually afford to buy him and pay his wages. They might not be true but I'd like to believe that they are :P

Thanking very much whoever changed the title :)

Palace sign Hangeland
Vermaelen probably leaving Arsenal, Man U likely.

I think that Suarez is a great player, although his reputation is ruined by his habit of biting people. IMO he is still a good player.

praj.pran No and anyone that says otherwise is an idiot.

Edit: This is basically to keep up his fitness for next year(whenever the next Mls season starts).

Last edited:
Reactions: pj
last minute lampard penalty vs chelsea to win the game dropping chelsea 3 points. end of season chelsea lose title by 3 points. c:

The Leprechaun

wear nike not fila
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
4-0 to the arsenal against benfica with a sanogo hatrick and some quality fukin passing. Not even the first team. Things are looking really positive for the gunners right now

Arsenal 4-0 up at half time against Benfica. Campbell with a goal and Sanogo with a hat-trick. All excellent goals and Sanogo looks like he is ready to be a star. He is still a bit of a donkey outside the box but pulled out some really clever and delicate finishes and looks so much more naturally gifted and instinctive than Giroud.

The good old Arsenal pre season optimism, have all the goals in the world its still the same defence that crumbled against Chelsea, Liverpool and City. Couldn't even manage 3 points against the shittiest United side in years either.

The only defensive signing made is a player that couldn't make the Southampton starting XI six months ago and looks like his mum still takes him shopping.

Last edited:
The good old Arsenal pre season optimism, have all the goals in the world its still the same defence that crumbled against Chelsea, Liverpool and City. Couldn't even manage 3 points against the shittiest United side in years either.

The only defensive signing made is a player that couldn't make the Southampton starting XI six months ago and looks like his mum still takes him shopping.
Right? Fucking pathetic when supporters get excited for the new season and their new squad look.

Pre-season optimism? There hasn't been pre-season optimism at Arsenal since the summer of 2005. I think you're mistaking the Liverpool, Chelsea and Utd fans.

As a Liverpool fan, the only thing I can say about this pre-season is that I hope Rodgers plays with a 3-5-2 or 3-4-3 so we don't have to field any full backs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)