The UU Open III - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Won 2-0 vs HotNCold, first game had a bad crit and the second one was a nice and clean one.

Shoutout to Rohail for giving me the team I used in the second battle. ^.^

confirming, lost to a critic my counter on first game and 2nd game was a clean one just with a gaaay matchup, ggs man.

about taking a break~

won first game against Hill with haxx on his side (even if a late game crit helped me), we'll play the next game(s) but we'll need an extension of one day or less

Activity post vs ZoroDark, we tried to schedule for today but he's on vacation now :( I was here at the scheduled time (1.5 hours ago) but he hasnt been on since yesterday

i asked nova when he wished to play and he gave me an unspecific time of "this weekend". i haven't caught him on as of yet and despite asking him to play 3 times during the week he either was unresponsive or declined. consider this an activity post for now

I'm waiting on kuja20 to see if he gets on tonight by any chance...

If we're unable to get it Done, he gave me the Win. But i wanna wait to see if he manages to get on by Tonight.

Asking for small extension, wasn't home and didnt know I'd been subbed in til today (and only was notified yesterday) hopefully we can play sunday/monday and not hold up the tour

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)