Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 41 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So shiny chances (1/400 if they have the shiny charm + MM) plus HA chances (60%) plus the chance that an eevee would be female (12.5%)...
That's about a 0.01875% chance if my calculations are correct (hopefully they are! Correct me if I'm wrong)
I believe SV hatching would negate that part of the work ;P

So I was looking through my boxes for possible breeding projects and came across this

would people be interested in this if I put egg moves on this? :P

._. does anyone happen to have or know someone with a hex-flawless Naughty Ditto? I've been breeding for a 6 31 IV Swinub and I think for the past 6 hours of breeding not one hatched flawless...

edit: willing to offer anything from my thread

Last edited:
I'm looking to complete my vivillon collection. I'm only missing six at the moment. If you have any of these six vivillons, I'll trade in exchange a 31/x/31/31/31/31 Timid Protean Froakie with Toxic Spikes, Camoflauge, and Bestow in a Luxury ball.

Here are the Vivillons I'm looking for; anything without a checkmark I need:

._. does anyone happen to have or know someone with a hex-flawless Naughty Ditto? I've been breeding for a 6 31 IV Swinub and I think for the past 6 hours of breeding not one hatched flawless...

edit: willing to offer anything from my thread

Just get the nature, ball, & egg moves and breed with any 6IV ditto.

I have a japanese jolly ditto that's hex flawless, not once Swinub hatched flawless. I'm tired of wasting my time with this.

I'm looking to complete my vivillon collection. I'm only missing six at the moment. If you have any of these six vivillons, I'll trade in exchange a 31/x/31/31/31/31 Timid Protean Froakie with Toxic Spikes, Camoflauge, and Bestow in a Luxury ball.

Here are the Vivillons I'm looking for; anything without a checkmark I need:
I have flawless eggs of ocean and archipelago, and am just getting to camphrier town in my jungle save. Pm me if youre interesred

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)