Muse [Looking for 24 Monsters for 'Dex]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey im interested in your yveltall your shiny diggersby and your shiny barbarcle
Ive got to offer.
-shiny 6v careful harvest phantump luxury ball the OT is John and ID is 42004
-shiny 5v 31/x/31/31/31/31 modest gooey goodra heal ball the OT is richard and the ID is 10764
-shiny 5v 31/x/31/31/31/31 calm prankster klefki pokeball the OT is BJ and ID is 39573
-shiny 5v 31/x/31/31/31/31 timid infiltrator noivern (egg move switcheroo) dusk ball the OT is cecilia and ID is 29346
-shiny 5v 31/31/31/31/x/31 adamant stance change aegislash ultra ball the OT is Erik and the ID is 29823
-shiny 5v 31/x/31/31/31/31 timid protean greninja pokeball the OT is Trilby and the ID is 10289
-shiny 5v 31/31/31/x/31/31 adamant unburden hawlucha quick ball the OT is Josh and the ID is 14371
-shiny 5v 31/31/31/x/31/31 adamant sap sipper gogoat pokeball the OT is James and the ID is 05251
-shiny 5v 31/x/31/31/31/31 timid rivalry pyroar poeball the OT is Luas and the ID is 30674
-shiny 5v 31/x/31/31/31/31 calm flower veil florges ultra ball the OT is luas and the ID is 06688
-shiny 5v 31/x/31/31/31/31 timid solar power helipotile (egg moves camouflage, electric terrain, agility, glare) poke ball the OT is Lucas and the ID is 51765
-shiny 6v modest magician delphox (egg moves magic coat, wish, heat wave) pokeball the OT is VERUDA and the ID is 18852
-shiny 6v impish bulletproof chesnaught pokeball the OT is Josepe :) and the ID is 04050
-shiny 5v 31/x/31/31/31/31 modest pixelate sylveon repeat ball the OT is Derrick and the ID is 29690
-shiny 5v 31/31/31/x/31/31 adamant strong jaw tyranturm (egg moves dragon dance, fire fang, poison fang, ice fang) poke ball the OT is Revan and the ID is 15458

Inbox me if youre interested :)

EDIT: CoLsPaN, I'm afraid your Mew has an illegitimate Premier Ribbon and has been deemed not trade-able on the smogon forums.

I can trade you back now. I am truly sorry.

=(
Thats painfull ... If it is an illegal Mon u can leave it. But we can trade back your mons. Can I offer anything else for my two wants?? But I think I havent anything practical for u =(

Checked the HP Dittos, they belong to.

Adamant - OT: Mole | ID: 64399

Full redis from The Mole

Jolly - OT: Mole | ID: 64399

Full redis from The Mole

HP Ice - OT: Gonzo | ID: 27845

I can't trade this sorry, though you can get it semi-redis from Gonzo. I got this from someone sle.

So you can get the top two if you want.

Can I get these (if you want the 3):

[645] Shiny Landorus
OT:
Chev4 (06120) (Lv. 70)
Nature: Jolly - Ability: Sand Force
IVs: 31/31/31/X/31/31
Tradeable Stock:
Notes:
This is Chev4's Shiny Landorus and it's fully re-distributable.

[493] Arceus
OT:
TRU (11079) (Lv. 100)
Nature: Timid - Ability: Multitype
IVs: 31/X/31/31/31/31
Moves: Judgment, Roar of Time, Spacial Rend, Shadow Force
Tradeable Stock : 1

Note: Lord Scalgon's fully re-distributable Event Arceus. Traded to me by Diabolico.

[490] Manaphy
OT:
TRU (09297) (Lv. 50)
Nature: Timid - Ability: Hydration
IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31

Notes: SnoopysWorld traded me this Manaphy and it is fully re-distributable.

Hi, just saw the tag. That Ditto is not mine. I've never had said OT, so you have to have it from another Gonzo ;)

CoLsPaN I have your Adamant Diancie whenever you can pick it up. I waited online the day you traded it to me, but you went offline. I'm sorry for the wait.

Hey im interested in your yveltall your shiny diggersby and your shiny barbarcle
Ive got to offer.
-shiny 6v careful harvest phantump luxury ball the OT is John and ID is 42004
-shiny 5v 31/x/31/31/31/31 modest gooey goodra heal ball the OT is richard and the ID is 10764
-shiny 5v 31/x/31/31/31/31 calm prankster klefki pokeball the OT is BJ and ID is 39573
-shiny 5v 31/x/31/31/31/31 timid infiltrator noivern (egg move switcheroo) dusk ball the OT is cecilia and ID is 29346
-shiny 5v 31/31/31/31/x/31 adamant stance change aegislash ultra ball the OT is Erik and the ID is 29823
-shiny 5v 31/x/31/31/31/31 timid protean greninja pokeball the OT is Trilby and the ID is 10289
-shiny 5v 31/31/31/x/31/31 adamant unburden hawlucha quick ball the OT is Josh and the ID is 14371
-shiny 5v 31/31/31/x/31/31 adamant sap sipper gogoat pokeball the OT is James and the ID is 05251
-shiny 5v 31/x/31/31/31/31 timid rivalry pyroar poeball the OT is Luas and the ID is 30674
-shiny 5v 31/x/31/31/31/31 calm flower veil florges ultra ball the OT is luas and the ID is 06688
-shiny 5v 31/x/31/31/31/31 timid solar power helipotile (egg moves camouflage, electric terrain, agility, glare) poke ball the OT is Lucas and the ID is 51765
-shiny 6v modest magician delphox (egg moves magic coat, wish, heat wave) pokeball the OT is VERUDA and the ID is 18852
-shiny 6v impish bulletproof chesnaught pokeball the OT is Josepe :) and the ID is 04050
-shiny 5v 31/x/31/31/31/31 modest pixelate sylveon repeat ball the OT is Derrick and the ID is 29690
-shiny 5v 31/31/31/x/31/31 adamant strong jaw tyranturm (egg moves dragon dance, fire fang, poison fang, ice fang) poke ball the OT is Revan and the ID is 15458

Inbox me if youre interested :)
Nothing I needed. Thanks for posting.

FYI I'm a chick and I did not trade it to you cause I don't like being hounded for redis rights. Its nice that you are actually attempting to breed your own things.
At the time of posting this, you have 21 shinies you have bred yourself in your thread (I didn't count the ones you just checked the SV for or provided parents for). As of this post, I have bred, matched SV and tipped the hatcher for 31 competitive shinies all by my lonesome. I have also, reset nearly everything on XD Gale of Darkness and Colosseum, into semi-flawless, as well as reset a Yveltal and Mewtwo on Y version. I'm still reseting a Xerneas for Modest HP Fire as of now and I have a document of eggs waiting to be hatched; a few projects that aren't even on the thread yet. So what was the point of your post? Just to burn me with the "It's nice that you are actually attempting to breed your own things" Comment when I've bred more than you? I ask for trade rights from people because I've been playing since 2007 and still don't have 'em all on more than one game. Also because I have nearly everything in flawless Shiny non-distributable normal balls from when I played in past generations and it's hardly worth it to trade for a new one, if my friends can't have this one either. I don't mean to be rude and it would be nice to trade in the future, but in all honesty, my Suicune farts in your general direction.

Updating:

[716] Xerneas
OT:
SapphirE (51132) (Lv. 50)
Nature: Timid - Ability: Fairy Aura
IVs: 31/26/31/28/31/28
Hidden Power Fire
Notes:
Unowninator traded me this HP Fire Xerneas and said the owner said to go crazy trading it, as he was from a site with out trade rights. So this is fully re-distributable.

[719] Diancie
OT:
[Japanese] (07194) (Lv. 50)
Nature: Modest - Ability: Clear Body
IVs: 30/X/31/31/31/31
Moves: Diamond Storm, Moonblast, Reflect, Return

Notes:
This was traded to me by Unowninator, a member since 2008, who soft reset it himself and told me it was only re-distributable by him and I. The event wonder card was power saved, if this bothers you, don't trade for it. This has an english name, which is legal, as Esmeya stated in the hack checking thread, because the name depends on which region your game is. I traded both XD Rapidash and XD Hypno for this, and it was worth it.

[385] Shiny Jirachi (ジラーチ) [JPN]
OT:
たなばた (08014) (Lv. 10)
Nature: Relaxed - Ability: Serene Grace
IVs: 31/27/31/04/30/31

Note:
This was traded to me by Buxbunny and he said it was fully re-distributable. Japanese legitimate Event Shiny Jirachi! Competitive even.

[446] Shiny Munchlax [143] Shiny Snorlax
OT:
J (37252) (Lv. 1)
Nature: Sassy - Ability: Thick Fat
IVs: 31/31/31/31/29/24
Egg Moves: Curse, Pursuit, WhirlWind, Self-Destruct
Tradeable Stock :
: 1

Notes:
I bred this myself, saved, reset, checked SV and matched it to shirokuma117 from Reddit, credit to Holy Goo of Goomy for the Parent. I had to use Full Incense instead of everstone, making this very hard to breed. Originally had Pickup, but I used an Ability Capsule to change it to Thick Fat. With Base 65 Special Attack and Base 30 Speed, Sassy nature is preferred.

[288] Shiny Vigoroth [289] Shiny Slaking
OT:
Jaime (04295) (Lv. 1)
Nature: Adamant - Ability: Vital Spirit / Traunt
IVs: 31/31/31/05/31/31
Egg Moves: Yawn, Hammer Arm, Night Slash, Pursuit
Tradeable Stock :
: 1

Note:
I bred this myself, saved, hatched, reset, and traded it to cubanpete26 of reddit. Thanks to Holy Goo of Goomyfor the female. This one is fully re-distributable as long as it remains named "Sloth". Non-nicknamed copies are available but are not re-distributable.

Last edited:
I cant cant come online now cause Nintendo is working on the server right now =/
My Diance isnt very important for me in this situation... but it is important for me that u get ur Blissey back :/

Btw- I have no chance to get one of my wants? Even if I breed u something non shiny or ev train ur mons?

Esmeya

There's nothing left. Goodbye.
is a Community Contributor Alumnus

[719] Diancie
OT:
[Japanese] (07194) (Lv. 50)
Nature: Modest - Ability: Clear Body
IVs: 30/X/31/31/31/31
Moves: Diamond Storm, Moonblast, Reflect, Return

Notes:
This was traded to me by Unowninator, a member since 2008, who soft reset it himself and told me it was only re-distributable by him and I. The event wonder card was power saved, if this bothers you, don't trade for it. This has an english name, which is legal, as Esmeya stated in the hack checking thread, because the name depends on which region your game is. I traded both XD Rapidash and XD Hypno for this, and it was worth it.
There's a difference between region and language.

Edit: I said Diancie can have another name other than ディアンシー and be legal. I said nothing about changing languages to obtain them. Most events are "region locked" to the region they're released in. Very few aren't - like being able to get Diancie via theater wi-fi, HK Charizard event and/or Tokyo Bay Inkay(?). The regions are still marked as Japan [or HK/China maybe for Charizard, dunno don't own one], that doesn't change just because the language is different.
= ?????

Hey Pokeguy!
I would like to make a trade for your Mild Yveltal. I would like to offer a Modest re-distributable 6IV Xerneas. I can clone your Yveltal if it makes it quicker for you. Would be grateful if you could consider the offer!
[717] Yveltal
OT:
Rugaji (31487) (Lv. 50)
Nature: Mild - Ability: Dark Aura
IVs: 30/31/31/31/30/31
Notes:
Reset by Rugaji, who told me only it was fully re-distributable.

For

[716] Xerneas
OT:
Naga
(09210) (Lv. 50)
Nature: Modest - Ability: Fairy Aura
Item: Power Herb
Notes: Fully re-distributable

Hey Pokeguy!
I would like to make a trade for your Mild Yveltal. I would like to offer a Modest re-distributable 6IV Xerneas. I can clone your Yveltal if it makes it quicker for you. Would be grateful if you could consider the offer!
[717] Yveltal
OT:
Rugaji (31487) (Lv. 50)
Nature: Mild - Ability: Dark Aura
IVs: 30/31/31/31/30/31
Notes:
Reset by Rugaji, who told me only it was fully re-distributable.

For

[716] Xerneas
OT:
Naga
(09210) (Lv. 50)
Item: Power Herb
Notes: Fully re-distributable
I do have a pending trade for the same Xerneas. Check with Rugaji, as it's his Yveltal and if he says no, and my pending doesn't work out, I'd be happy to trade. But I did ask another person to Check my thread for that earlier today, so I feel I should honor that. As of now the server is under going an update anyways.

There's a difference between region and language.

Edit: I said Diancie can have another name other than ディアンシー and be legal. I said nothing about changing languages to obtain them. Most events are "region locked" to the region they're released in. Very few aren't - like being able to get Diancie via theater wi-fi, HK Charizard event and/or Tokyo Bay Inkay(?). The regions are still marked as Japan [or HK/China maybe for Charizard, dunno don't own one], that doesn't change just because the language is different. = ?????
Hi, I'm sorry, it would seem I miss interpreted your post in some way. This Diancie has an english name and does not have a [JPN] next to it. Do you think it's hacked? Feel free to post the results on the thread (I'd prefer that you did), as I would like proof for the person who traded it to me. Let me know; I'd really like to quote you for the description if that's okay, as I didn't believe these could have an english name before I read what you posted; very late last night. Thanks for your time Esmeya. ^_^

I cant cant come online now cause Nintendo is working on the server right now =/
My Diance isnt very important for me in this situation... but it is important for me that u get ur Blissey back :/

Btw- I have no chance to get one of my wants? Even if I breed u something non shiny or ev train ur mons?
I'll have to check and see if I need anything bred and get back to you. You can keep Blissey, I'm not too worried, I don't need it back. I'll also check the boxes for ev training needs; sorry, kind of in a rush to post as I want to know about this Modest Diancie I just got.

I'd like to know myself too. If what you're saying is true, I'll either use Powersave to change the region, or remove them from my trade-bait.

If they are indeed invalid, I'll return the Shadow Pokémon.

Last edited:

Esmeya

Hi, I'm sorry, it would seem I miss interpreted your post in some way. This Diancie has an english name and does not have a [JPN] next to it. Do you think it's hacked? Feel free to post the results on the thread (I'd prefer that you did), as I would like proof for the person who traded it to me. Let me know; I'd really like to quote you for the description if that's okay, as I didn't believe these could have an english name before I read what you posted; very late last night. Thanks for your time Esmeya. ^_^
I don't know how people get confused by this. [JPN] next to the name doesn't indicate the REGION in Generation 6. It is the LANGUAGE TAG you do not see region tags in game. I'd need a pkx of the Diancie to see region and no I don't really think it's hacked. I already know it's WC is the product of Powersaves though, I can check later if you want to. Yes, they're able to have English names.

I'd like to know myself too. If what you're saying is true, I'll either use Powersave to change the region, or remove them from my trade-bait.

If they are indeed invalid, I'll return the Shadow Pokémon.
Uh, no you won't because that would be editing a Pokemon and won't be able to be traded here.

I don't know how people get confused by this. [JPN] next to the name doesn't indicate the REGION in Generation 6. It is the LANGUAGE TAG you do not see region tags in game. I'd need a pkx of the Diancie to see region and no I don't really think it's hacked. I already know it's WC is the product of Powersaves though, I can check later if you want to. Yes, they're able to have English names.
Since I'm the one who "created" this Diancie, I feel it's my responsibility to trade it to you. Unfortunately, it seems the server is under maintenance at the moment, so I can't add you. But when it's over, please add the FC of my other 3DS (which I'll post when I can get it).

Edit: http://www.nintendo.com/consumer/network/en_na/network_status.jsp Crap, it seems like I won't be able to trade for a while.

Edit: 2337-4273-0049

Last edited:

Uh, no you won't because that would be editing a Pokemon and won't be able to be traded here.
Okay, I will not trade the Diancie to anyone, until you hack check it. Thank you for your time. You may also choose something from the thread if you'd like for your services... I know you don't... umm.... I'm not liked very much so maybe that will... er... thanks for haunting my thread regularly and I hope you don't mind hack checking for me! *blushes and runs away*

Okay, I will not trade the Diancie to anyone, until you hack check it. Thank you for your time. You may also choose something from the thread if you'd like for your services... I know you don't... umm.... I'm not liked very much so maybe that will... er... thanks for haunting my thread regularly and I hope you don't mind hack checking for me! *blushes and runs away*
My reaction to this post.
Thanks for making my day man.

Esmeya

Eh? I have no idea what this was about and I don't haunt your thread. I posted in it, so I get alerted to it all the time. I browse all the shops on the first and second page.

Anyway I compared it between two Diancie with the help of a friend.

Unowniators Diancie is -

Modest Diancie, Country US, Sub Region sr_0, 3DS region NA/SA

Standard Diancie is -

Adamant Diancie, Country JPN, Sub Region sr_13, 3DS region JPN

Since that's complete nonsense to most people, Unowniator's Diancie is legal. Though, attempting to say that he would edit the Diancie to fix it if it wasn't legal sounds sketchy as all hell. Diancie isn't region locked like a lot of other events in the past were, but the chances of someone going to a JPN event and claiming it on an NA 3DS + NA cart are very slim. So I'd be less likely to believe it if they claim that they actually attended the event if that were the case.

You can remove your screenshot. I can post for myself and no I don't want your Diancie. You can come online and take it back.

Edit: Syntax

Last edited:
Is the Diancie too much to ask for?
No, not at all. But as I recall, there were 6 or 7 other legends you wanted from me, correct? How about you ask Unowninator of smogon, if he wants anything from your lovely shop, as his just opened and if he says he doesn't need anything from you, I'll trade you his Diancie. (because it's not too much to ask, but I'd prefer you get it off him) for Licky. Then you can get what you want, and maybe something extra. I'm not saying it's too much to ask for at all! Just trying to get you another trade. :)

Eh? I have no idea what this was about and I don't haunt your thread. I posted in it, so I get alerted to it all the time. I browse all the shops on the first and second page.

Anyway I compared it between two Diancie with the help of a friend.

Unowniators Diancie is -

Modest Diancie, Country US, Sub Region sr_0, 3DS region NA/SA

Standard Diancie is -

Adamant Diancie, Country JPN, Sub Region sr_13, 3DS region JPN

Since that's complete nonsense to most people, Unowniator's Diancie is legal. Though, attempting to say that he would edit the Diancie to fix it if it wasn't legal sounds sketchy as all hell. Diancie isn't region locked like a lot of other events in the past were, but the chances of someone going to a JPN event and claiming it on an NA 3DS + NA cart are very slim. So I'd be less likely to believe it if they claim that they actually attended the event if that were the case.

You can remove your screenshot. I can post for myself and no I don't want your Diancie. You can come online and take it back.

Edit: Syntax
Thank you for the Hack check. Let me know if you ever need anything. ^_^

Last edited:
Oh and updating with these:

[716] Xerneas
OT:
Naga (09210) (Lv. 50)
Notes:
Have you seen that flawless Xerneas that is going around? It's on a lot of different threads, and I was told by Nick Delis (who traded it to me) that this is fully re-distributable. Soft Reset 10/20/2013, long before power saves.

[186] Shiny Politoed
OT:
R (48242) (Lv. 1)
Nature: Modest - Ability: Swift Swim (Drizzle)
IVs: 31/11/31/31/31/31
Egg moves: Encore
Tradeable Stock :

Note:
I bred this myself, saved, hatched, reset. Traded it to reddit user GentlemanWayfarer who hatched it shiny. Nicknamed Misery because re-breeding other peoples monsters makes me Miserable! Also, because Drizzle is like a little Rain Cloud over your head. Credit to Vaporeon for the mother. This one is fully re-distributable as long as it remains nicknamed "Misery". Un-nicknamed copies are available but are not re-distributable.

Your Swablu w/Roost and Hyper Voice is ready
Thanks for the trade.

The Diancie is IVs: 31/31/27/31/13/12. (thanks pokeguy ^.^)
No problem.

CMT for the Diancie and shiny jirachi?
Nothing I needed.

Original Xerneas Project started at 1:00 Am August 3rd, 2014.
Also, updating with this; New Save File started 12:20 Am Saturday August 9th 2014.
EDIT: Freshly hatched Totodile, evolves to Feraligatr and is leveled to level 50 after being ev trained 6 HP / 252 Attack / 252 Speed. IVs 31/31/31/X/31/31, w/Crunch, Dragon Dance, Ice Punch, Aqua Jet. Also Banked over total team for reseting Xerneas. Left the file on while ev training; current Play time is: 1:43.

EDIT2: Playtime = 6:48. It's 7:11 am my time and I am now saved in front of Xerneas with the same set up I had before. Saving this Xerneas was worth just under 7 hours, as one like this doesn't come by every day.

[716] Xerneas
OT:
Pokéguy (61435) (Lv. 51)
IVs: 31/31/08/24/31/30
Hidden Power Fire
Notes:
This was soft reset by myself. I spent about 60 hours reseting for Modest Xerneas, catching them each time in a quick ball. I'm sorry about the defense. I don't have powersaves and kind of Envy those who do, as this took 7.5 hours of game play to reset. I was Drunk when this crossed my path and thus it shall be nicknamed "DrunkinMoose"and will be fully re-distributable as long as it retains it's nickname. Un-nicknamed copies are available but are not re-distributable.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)