Multi Gen Weekend Tournaments - 26/10 @ 8:00 pm GMT+2 - Gen 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

hyw

Banned deucer.
I'd like to request for the weekend tournament to be held a bit later, around PM of EST. Onegai!

Yeah, gmt 8 is like the perfect time for most people. Perfect time for Europe, great time for US and such, only sucky for Asians. 8 pm is also a very reasonable time for Aussies I guess. 8 pm imo.

Gmt should NOT include DST fyi. Just calculate the time without. MM2, france has DST, is gmt+1 without and with DST it thus is gmt+2. Start the tour when it's 10 pm your time (if you decide to go with this time that is, ofc). THANK ME LATER STEEL :D

8pm gmt+0 gen 6 tomorrow (somebody tell me what that is here, fuck timezones)
MM2, france has DST, is gmt+1 without and with DST it thus is gmt+2. Start the tour when it's 10 pm your time
:]

O and imo, this is like the best time you could possibly have (maybe one hour earlier or something), just annoying for Asia so if you could alternate between a time that is good for them and like 7/8 gmt+0 for as long as people still have summer break (should still last a few weeks, like 4 or smth or more, for most?) imo that'd be amazing.

hyw

Banned deucer.
Everyone has varying schedules; not only is timesone a factor but the time of day, too; some people work late into the night and are available only early in the morning, while others may have work only until early afternoon and are available all-night. So, I think we should have a simple vote where we enter the hours we are available relative to GMT, such as availability from 12-15 GMT. Finally, we come up with a window of time best fit for the majority.

Except one of us (ROs) has to host it. X time may be the best for the majority but if nobody is around to set the tour up then :[.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)