All Gens RoA Premier League: Week 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agreed with my opponent to battle between 4 and 6 PM at GMT -4 of Saturday 2. Now it's 6:13 PM and I can't find him on smogon nor IRC nor PO. I'm waiting from 4 PM. In case we'll be able to battle today I will probably edit this post.

Agammemnon

A wild Zubat appears!
is a Contributor Alumnus
I was unable to play with my opponent yesterday because after several days of struggling to get his timezone, he told me that he could play on saturday.

I managed to get a window of availability on saturday's evening, during which he couldn't make it. He asked me to wait because he had some other stuff going on soon. I had to disconnect and he is not available today.
What happens? :(

Reactions: Isa

Reymedy

ne craint personne
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
On the cases of activitiy reporting :
- my opp got sub'd out late in my opinion
- Typh told me that he would hit me up on PS! in "a few hours", well 3 hours later I still didn't see him, and right now I'm going to sleep because I really don't feel like staying late in this situation when I have to wake up early the day after

I guess someone from my squad can sub me if he feels like playing, but consider it as an activity request.

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
kind of hard to win when po glitches your special evs and 90% of luck instances go in the other teams favour

oh well, gg wp bekins

MoxieInfinite

Banned deucer.
I was unable to play with my opponent yesterday because after several days of struggling to get his timezone, he told me that he could play on saturday.

I managed to get a window of availability on saturday's evening, during which he couldn't make it. He asked me to wait because he had some other stuff going on soon. I had to disconnect and he is not available today.
What happens? :(
i pmed u on some french server u were on like an hour ago but you never responded o_O

Isa

I've never felt better in my life
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
lol this match up. I feel sorry for napes, I mean how are they even supposed to win? I feel sorry they have to be crushed by us, and in the first week no less. :]
at the time of this writing we're up 5-0, about to score some activity wins and a few dead games aids us as well

so yeah

must be feeling harsh getting X-0'd in the first week mate :>

Agammemnon

A wild Zubat appears!
is a Contributor Alumnus
Yeah Moxie, 22h+ on the last day before deadline clearly is the moment to wake up. I have to wake up early tomorrow so I cannot play tonight.

was at church so I missed lavos spawn earlier today. I've been on for quite a while since then and haven't seen him log back on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)